TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

I forgot to mention, my name is my first, with my middle and last initial! lol

Hiya, I'm Ella (Well, not really... but I'll tell you about that in a min). I'm 20, TTC my first. Been TTC for 8 months now, so I'm really hoping for a 2013 baby! Feels like ages away...

Anyway, since I was about 9, Ella has been my favourite name, I used it for stories, and for usernames online, so it was a natural choice. It's not my real name, but it's how I like to be known by online! And the hopeful is, well, because I'm hopeful...

Baby dust to all :)

xxx

Hiya, I'm Ella (Well, not really... but I'll tell you about that in a min). I'm 20, TTC my first. Been TTC for 8 months now, so I'm really hoping for a 2013 baby! Feels like ages away...

Anyway, since I was about 9, Ella has been my favourite name, I used it for stories, and for usernames online, so it was a natural choice. It's not my real name, but it's how I like to be known by online! And the hopeful is, well, because I'm hopeful...

Baby dust to all :)

xxx

Ella is a beautiful name. If we have a girl we will be naming her Ella, after DH's Nana.

Good luck this month xx

Well ladies, yesterday I got the news that my little sister is pregnant. She knows we've been trying and was very insensitive about it when she told us. Im devastated right now! She wasnt even trying.. Im ready to throw a fit like a 5 year old and start stomping my feet and screaming its not fair!!!!

Well ladies, yesterday I got the news that my little sister is pregnant. She knows we've been trying and was very insensitive about it when she told us. Im devastated right now! She wasnt even trying.. Im ready to throw a fit like a 5 year old and start stomping my feet and screaming its not fair!!!!

thats sooo mean i was like that when my 16 yr old sister in law got preggers last year so know how ya feeling :hugs:

Hey ladies thanks for joining! I have been MIA a bit over the weekend but I will add all of you to the list ASAP.

AF found me on Sat too :(

Onto the next month!

I'm so sorry :( I probably would've broke out in tears right in front of her! :hugs:

Well the :witch: showed up this evening so I'm out :cry:
Showed up earlier than I expected, only a 10 day luteal phase this month. My cycles are getting shorter and shorter, 32 down from 37 last month, on the Metformin, which is at least a good sign (gotta take the positives where I can).

I was so naive this month convincing myself that every symptom meant something! :dohh:

Hoping June is my month!

FXed for everyone else!

I know exactly how you feel! My sister-in-law already has a two year old and when she heard I had an ectopic in January, she announce that they decided to start TTC too! Argh! Is this a competition? Now we are both TTC and I do not want her to be pregnant before me. And yes I would throw a fit, but in private :dohh: cuz that's just who I am.

Oh and I forgot...Yes add me to the list. I totally want a 2013 baby. I'm hoping this month, I'll get a bfp.

Hi Ladies i`d love to join too really hoping for a sibling for my beautiful little girl Harlee (15 months today)..My name is kerry, Kez is what im known by and im a mama so kezmama!!! We had a chemical pregnancy back in March very sad:cry:And my DH works away for a week every other week so we haven't been able to try yet..My cycle is 30 day, and both my other pregnancies were conceived on day 17-18, im currently on CD11 so DH gets home on CD18, going be put straight to work i tell ya...:sex: would really love to chat :winkwink:

Ladies! I just got my :bfp: :mrgreen:

Im jumping up and down like a kid at Christmas! I can't believe the clomid worked this month!!!!

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/eb73a1a9.jpg

Congratulations Stuckinoki :D !!!!!
So happy for you,
Happy and Healthy 9 months to you and your sticky bean :D :dance:

Hi, I'm in too! I've been waiting for the 2013 group. I'm in my 4th cycle, light PCOS, hoping for a BFP next week. My username was chosen because when I looked at the list of names above there wasn't a Q name yet, so i thought I should be the Q, plus it's a cute name.

Ladies! I just got my :bfp: :mrgreen:

Im jumping up and down like a kid at Christmas! I can't believe the clomid worked this month!!!!

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/eb73a1a9.jpg

awesome congrats very excited for you xxx:happydance:

YES!!!!!! 2013 baby is in our future. Woo!!!! Baby dust to all

YES!!!!!! Hoping for a 2013 baby. Woo!!!! Baby dust to all. If I get pregnant this cycle I'll be due in February...close to my birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->