TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Ladies! I just got my :bfp: :mrgreen:

Im jumping up and down like a kid at Christmas! I can't believe the clomid worked this month!!!!

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/eb73a1a9.jpg

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance:

Add me to the list that is on board for baby in 2013. We aren't trying until June 1st, 2012.

Anyone waiting for O? I'm on CD13, usually O around CD18... My DH is away until then so put straight to work on Tuesday when I pick him up from the airport!!!So excited to even be able to try...yay xxx

Anyone waiting for O? I'm on CD13, usually O around CD18... My DH is away until then so put straight to work on Tuesday when I pick him up from the airport!!!So excited to even be able to try...yay xxx

yeah I am on CD 8 atm and havent had a peak on CBFM yet so not sure when am OVing :)

All this waiting really sux..I test but can also tell cramps and lots of ewcm..conceived my daughter and a chemical on CD18, fingers crossed its the same this month x good luck to you Pixie2982

me too Hellokitty20 - i tested this morning (12DPO) and it was a BFN. Then AF showed up a couple of hours later :'(

me too Hellokitty20 - i tested this morning (12DPO) and it was a BFN. Then AF showed up a couple of hours later :'(

Sorry to hear that, maybe next month will be ur month! :hugs:

thanks - i hope so! i'm considering going to my doctors and telling him we've been trying for a year just so he'll check i'm okay. i'm a terrible liar though, so i imagine he'll see through me straight away! ;)

Sorry to hear that, maybe next month will be ur month! :hugs:

thanks - i hope so! i'm considering going to my doctors and telling him we've been trying for a year just so he'll check i'm okay. i'm a terrible liar though, so i imagine he'll see through me straight away! ;)

LOL ive had the very same idea! Great minds think alike i guess! :laugh2:

Sorry to everyone the witch got, and :dust: to the ones still waiting.

I tested this morning, and I think it was a BFN...
I think I saw the faintest imaginary line there. Might have been an evap.
Going to test again on sunday, and see if i get a line, or if I´m just imagining things...

Sorry ladies..it is really heartbreaking I know...fingers crossed next cycle you all get your BFP!!!!!

Getting anxious! AF is due in 2 days! Not gonna test again until the day of.. wish me luck ladies!

Sorry to everyone the witch got, and :dust: to the ones still waiting.

I tested this morning, and I think it was a BFN...
I think I saw the faintest imaginary line there. Might have been an evap.
Going to test again on sunday, and see if i get a line, or if I´m just imagining things...

Well I hope you get ur BFP! Sending baby dust ur way! :winkwink: :dust:

well af got me this morning right on time......so its on to cycle #4 for the hubby and I........i have an appointment with a new ob/gyn on tuesday hoping he can give us some tips on TTC. Hoping for a february or march 2013 baby!!!

well af got me this morning right on time......so its on to cycle #4 for the hubby and I........i have an appointment with a new ob/gyn on tuesday hoping he can give us some tips on TTC. Hoping for a february or march 2013 baby!!!

Sorry to hear that! :flower: Good luck with ur new doc tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->