TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

hey Congratulations stuckinoki.... H&H 9M.:baby:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
GOD BLESS U:flower:

I just took a cheapie preggo test and I swear I saw a faint second line! Not getting my hopes up tho, gonna test tomorrow morning with fmu.. Wish me luck ladies! Hope this is finally my time!

I just took a cheapie preggo test and I swear I saw a faint second line! Not getting my hopes up tho, gonna test tomorrow morning with fmu.. Wish me luck ladies! Hope this is finally my time!

Good luck:thumbup:

I
'm on cd15...hoping I don't O until cd18, that's when I pick up my DH...straight to work for us xx:sex:

Hi there, we're trying for a baby hopefully early 2013! This is our first cycle TTC - could you please add me?

I got my BFP. Can you update me? Pretty Please :D

Congratulations :) :hugs:

Good luck, fx for you and lots of :dust:

Hi there, we're trying for a baby hopefully early 2013! This is our first cycle TTC - could you please add me?

Welcome to the thread :)

Preg I said it on your journal but I'll say it again it made me so happy for you
to see your test and first try well done xxxx

me too Hellokitty20 - i tested this morning (12DPO) and it was a BFN. Then AF showed up a couple of hours later :'(

Sorry to hear that, maybe next month will be ur month! :hugs:

thanks - i hope so! i'm considering going to my doctors and telling him we've been trying for a year just so he'll check i'm okay. i'm a terrible liar though, so i imagine he'll see through me straight away! ;)

LOL ive had the very same idea! Great minds think alike i guess! :laugh2:

for sure! i've made the appointment for tomorrow morning - i'm going to do it! I'm even more determined since 2 friends have announced they're pregnant this week - i need to know if there's anything wrong :wacko:

I added all the new members. Sorry it took me a bit. It has been a crazy couple of days.

A big congrats to Stuckinoki and Preg_Pilot!!!!!!!

I hope there are more to come very soon!

Still trying!! Into February 2013 praying!! :) good luck to all the ladies here still trying for a 2013 baby :) :)

Congrats to everyone who has received their BFP :bfp: I am having a super positive month as my friend and co-worker said, "If you build it they will come" :winkwink: So we are going to have an every other day month of lots 'o' loving Starting tonight! Aunt Flo FINALLY left the building and it's our anniversary :happydance: I wanna make a baby tonight! I think we're going to make this thread lucky come on ladies
:dust:
:dust:

Gah I accidently unsubscribed myself from this thread! No bueno :haha:
I had to make sure I could find it again!

Well ladies, when I did a retest the other day I didnt end up seeing a second line.. BFN! I gave up and havent tested since then. AF is due today so now im just waiting on her :cry:

Boo I am sorry to hear that Kitty.. However you are never out until she shows her ugly self.

Mrs.Luvbug I am glad that you found us again!!

I am just in the waiting to O protion of my cycle.. I don't know why but I am not super hopeful this month. I wish my doctor would have done a 3 day blood work check and an HSG.. I would feel a lot better about it if I had those done.

Well ladies, when I did a retest the other day I didnt end up seeing a second line.. BFN! I gave up and havent tested since then. AF is due today so now im just waiting on her :cry:

Just my 2cents... I didn´t get a BFP until I was 2 weeks late :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"