TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Ive promised myself that il wait till Im late to test think Im in the tww now not too sure as lasst month :af: came early so shes thrown my cycle off so just gonna wait n see congrats to all the :bfp:s and :dust: to those stilll waiting

Ive promised myself that il wait till Im late to test think Im in the tww now not too sure as lasst month :af: came early so shes thrown my cycle off so just gonna wait n see congrats to all the :bfp:s and :dust: to those stilll waiting

im with ya...all for testing after im late...im only 5 dpo so we will begin bding soon...very hopefull for this month as my fertile week starts sunday and we have a wedding that day and one the following saturday so we shouldnt have a problem getting some stress free bding in!!!!! good luck i hope you get your bfp!!!!!!!

Hi ladies..well I think I O'd early and DH was away, so I guess it's next month to start trying..I've been waiting since march(3 cycles) which has been awful to start trying again after our chemical :( but the good news is only one more month of DH working away, I'm so happy I miss him so much..and we will finally get to TTC yay :) congrats to all you lovely ladies who got their BFP...and lots of baby sprinkles for everyone else xx

Holy Jesus.
For the next three days we're doing "it" morning and night. That's a lot of lovin'

Thank you ladies! I'm going in for my confirmation tomorrow! I'm really excited, but I think more nervous! Fingers crossed!!!!!!! I'll let you girls know how it goes.

Hello!

I am also trying to conceive for 2013 as well since i missed 2012!

I am currently taking Robitussin and using Pre-Seed.. anyone with success stories to share using special methods!

I am using the SMEP method as well, and started BD last Friday and back to it today, doing the every other day phase now..

Baby Dust to all!

Hello!

I am currently taking Robitussin and using Pre-Seed.. anyone with success stories to share using special methods!

I am using the SMEP method as well, and started BD last Friday and back to it today, doing the every other day phase now..

Baby Dust to all!

What I did.
SMEP
OPK´s
Prenatal vitamins
Lots of extra Folic Acid (total 2000mcg per day)
Fructus Femina (helps the egg stick)
Honey and cinnamon in warm milk

Worked like a charm :)

What I did.
SMEP
OPK´s
Prenatal vitamins

What's Fructus Femina (helps the egg stick)? Where do you get it and when do you start taking it? And when do you take honey and cinnamon with hot milk? ;)

Thank u!

Hello!

Baby Dust to all!

All I did was take 100 mg of b complex this cycle to try to correct a Luteal Phase of only 9 days. Was TTC almost 2 years, got pregnant once, ended in m/c and have been trying ever since. Was starting to think I would never get pregnant again. Started the b complex, and was pregnant that very cycle.

Silly me got my dates messed up! Seeing the dr. tomorrow. Today is Memorial day, so of course, they're not open!

What I did.
SMEP
OPK´s
Prenatal vitamins

What's Fructus Femina (helps the egg stick)? Where do you get it and when do you start taking it? And when do you take honey and cinnamon with hot milk? ;)

Thank u!

I got the Fructus Femina in a health shop in Denmark, you might be able to order it online.
https://helsehelse.dk/shop/fructus-femina-populaert-6602p.html
I started taking it 3 days before O, and you can take it for the entire first trimester. It´s 10 drops in water (a sip is enough) 3x a day. It´s almost completely tasteless.

I just warmed some milk in the microwave, and stirred in 2tsp of honey and sprinked cinnamon on top. You can drink 1-2 cups a day until O I think (to help with fertility). I drank it a little bit past O (maybe 5 days).
Some ladies on here just sprinkle cinnamon on top of honey and eat it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->