TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Hey ladies! Can I join as well?

We had our 8th MC in March, so I guess we're officially looking for a 2013 baby now :)

Oh I am so sorry to hear that!! Do the doctors know what might be causing them?

No idea.

All of my tests and our chromosome analysis came back frustratingly normal :\

Farthest along was 8w5d...but there were no signs of pregnancy in my uterus when they did the US.

So they assume that it just took my body longer to recognize that the pregnancy wasn't viable because it was my first pregnancy.

Ok.. So even though we are all desperately trying what is one thing you will miss once you are pregnant?

Oddly enough for me it will be working out like I do now. I am so nervous of losing all of my stamina and strength that I have achieved over the past couple years.

You can add me to the group! I hope we all have a lucky 13 baby!

I'm going to miss being able to drink. My in-laws have wine at every dinner and all special occasion meals usually include martinis. :)

I don't think I'll miss much; this has been such a long, sad road for us that if we're ever blessed with a baby, that joy would outweigh anything that we have lost.

I don't think I'll miss much; this has been such a long, sad road for us that if we're ever blessed with a baby, that joy would outweigh anything that we have lost.

I can understand that... Even though I can't truly understand.. If that makes sense?

I can understand that... Even though I can't truly understand.. If that makes sense?

It makes sense....and honestly, the only thing that I would really miss is; being able to sleep for 8 hours straight through the first year or so :)

I keep telling DH that we have to come up with a plan so we both can sleep. Although I would like to breastfeed (I am unsure if I will be able to secondary to a breast deformity), I think we should use bottles too so we can alternate nights. I think that we both should be able to get at least 8 hours every other night or so. This is my plan anways.. who knows how it actually will go. Lol

i dont think ill miss anything.....well maybe the lack of sleep....but i think i can do without that once i have that little one in my arms, will make it all worth it.

Ha ha ha.

DH and I already decided that because he'll have to go right back to work [or him being deployed at the time is also a big possibility] all baby feeding, changing and rocking will fall on me during the weeks, but he'll take weekends...which is fine with me.

Hey ladies, got abit creative today and made this for anyone who is trying for a 2013 baby https://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r622/littlebubba2012/TTC/TTC2013.png feel free to use it in your sig :thumbup:

Hey ladies, got abit creative today and made this for anyone who is trying for a 2013 baby https://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r622/littlebubba2012/TTC/TTC2013.png feel free to use it in your sig :thumbup:

Thanks Kezza! Are you joining the group?

your welcome hun, and yesss i would love a 2013 baby lol

the hubby and i decided ill take most nights, except for the nights he is off he will do most of the feedings so i can get in some sleep.......we will see how well this actually works when the time comes. ill still have to get up and pump at least once during those nights but any sleep is better than nothing.

It's sooo pretty :happydance:

the hubby and i decided ill take most nights, except for the nights he is off he will do most of the feedings so i can get in some sleep.......we will see how well this actually works when the time comes. ill still have to get up and pump at least once during those nights but any sleep is better than nothing.

My husband works for himself, so when I return to work he will definitley be the one getting up. Actually we were just dog sitting my parents dog who gets up at 5am and I had DH getting up everytime since I had to go to work and he can go back to bed. And we also decided that we will have who ever is on duty sleep in the spare room across from the babies room, so not to disturb one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->