TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

the hubby and i decided ill take most nights, except for the nights he is off he will do most of the feedings so i can get in some sleep.......we will see how well this actually works when the time comes. ill still have to get up and pump at least once during those nights but any sleep is better than nothing.

My husband works for himself, so when I return to work he will definitley be the one getting up. Actually we were just dog sitting my parents dog who gets up at 5am and I had DH getting up everytime since I had to go to work and he can go back to bed. And we also decided that we will have who ever is on duty sleep in the spare room across from the babies room, so not to disturb one another.
i hear ya!!!! my hubby works 3pm-11pm shift sometimes he gets home later then that, he is a police officer....i told him he will have to get changed in our spare bedroom once the baby comes........because even now when he comes home our 2 dogs get all crazy jumping and barking on the bed when he gets home and comes in to change...i told him no way is this happening while we have a baby sleeping in our room, once he/she goes in their own room then itll be fine.

I think I will also miss my sleep. It sounds like you all have thought about this a lot, and planned out how sleeping arrangements will go. I haven't even considered it! I think I'll have a better chance talking about that with DH once I'm pregnant.

I think I will also miss my sleep. It sounds like you all have thought about this a lot, and planned out how sleeping arrangements will go. I haven't even considered it! I think I'll have a better chance talking about that with DH once I'm pregnant.

We have talked about it a lot because a lot of his friends tell him he will never sleep again and complain about how neither one of them gets sleep. I don't think there is any reason why both people should have to get up every night. Lol

Ps. How did you get your chart to link like that?!! I can't figure it out.

Ok, go to FF and go to the "My Chart" page (the page where you enter all your data). On the top of the page, scroll your cursor over the tab called "Sharing" until you get a drop down menu. Click on "Get Code." Then copy the code for "Chart Thumbnail" under "bbCode Code: (message boards)."

Then you can paste that code into your signature edit page over here on BnB.

I know that's kind of confusing, but it should work.

To get your ticker it is different -- instead of "Get Code" you click "Graphical Tickers." This will just give you the image address, though, not the whole code. So if you want to insert the ticker into your signature, click the "Insert Image" button on the signature edit form, and it will have you insert the web address there.

I hope that make sense.

Ok, go to FF and go to the "My Chart" page (the page where you enter all your data). On the top of the page, scroll your cursor over the tab called "Sharing" until you get a drop down menu. Click on "Get Code." Then copy the code for "Chart Thumbnail" under "bbCode Code: (message boards)."

Then you can paste that code into your signature edit page over here on BnB.

I know that's kind of confusing, but it should work.

To get your ticker it is different -- instead of "Get Code" you click "Graphical Tickers." This will just give you the image address, though, not the whole code. So if you want to insert the ticker into your signature, click the "Insert Image" button on the signature edit form, and it will have you insert the web address there.

I hope that make sense.

Thanks! My iPad won't let me do it so if I switch over to Mikes computer I will update it. How did you ever figure that out!? Lol

Thanks! My iPad won't let me do it so if I switch over to Mikes computer I will update it. How did you ever figure that out!? Lol

Haha, I think I tried on my iPad first too, and it wouldn't work. I think I mostly figured it out first because I had to learn a while back how to post a picture on a message, back when I was trying to get some people to look at my OPKS. Then the rest I learned just because I had clicked around FF and saw that page with the codes, and so when I got on here I just remembered those codes were there and I put it all together.

Good luck!

Haha, I think I tried on my iPad first too, and it wouldn't work. I think I mostly figured it out first because I had to learn a while back how to post a picture on a message, back when I was trying to get some people to look at my OPKS. Then the rest I learned just because I had clicked around FF and saw that page with the codes, and so when I got on here I just remembered those codes were there and I put it all together.

Good luck!

You'll have to teach me how to post a picture on a message too! Lol

Hey guys! Since I didn't get my 2012 baby. I am now onto a bigger and better 2013 baby!! Bring it on - I'm ready!!

Question- how did you pick your Username and what does it mean?

My husbands nickname in Highschool was Undy. All of his friends still refer to him as Undy, even his friend parents call him that. So naturally I became Mrs. Undy! Undy is short for Underwood.

My husbands nickname in Highschool was Undy. All of his friends still refer to him as Undy, even his friend parents call him that. So naturally I became Mrs. Undy! Undy is short for Underwood.

i am a RN in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) and months ago we got in trouble for posting stuff on facebook about work (not privacy stuff or anything like that just venting in general)......so a bunch of us came up with a code word for work and it was "munchkinland" so seeing how i love babies and always have, and love my job i thought munchkinlove was perfect!!!!!!!

i am a RN in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) and months ago we got in trouble for posting stuff on facebook about work (not privacy stuff or anything like that just venting in general)......so a bunch of us came up with a code word for work and it was "munchkinland" so seeing how i love babies and always have, and love my job i thought munchkinlove was perfect!!!!!!!

I would have never been able to even come close to figuring that out. So cool. I am Speech Therapist and had/have a strong desire to work I the nicu but it is a very tough job to get!

I would have never been able to even come close to figuring that out. So cool. I am Speech Therapist and had/have a strong desire to work I the nicu but it is a very tough job to get!
LOL!!!!! its not an easy one to figure out:) dont give up you never know, keep trying if its what you want to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well honestly lol it's going to sound cheesey, but I call DH Love Bug sometimes. SO I figured Ms. LoveBug is what it would be :haha:

I was living in Okinawa Japan when I joined the forum, and I was very much stuck there so my nickname just came naturally. Stuck In Oki :haha:

I feel really boring now lol. Mine is just my first name and the initial of my surname. Not very imaginative :haha:

Mine just relates to the fact that I´m a pilot trying to get pregnant.
That´s why I have such a short timeframe to get pregnant in the first place.

I grew up in a veryyyyy snowy part of the U.S. - We have since moved to the South with very little snow. :growlmad: Anyways, We got married on January 20th and it was a snowy day. I have pic from my wedding in my profile, if anyone wants to see!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->