• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

nope nope nope Madly, its so not your turn next! even by your last period (LMP, angel ;)) I beat you!

6 days over is NOT funny anymore! especially as I was planning a home birth and will be induced come Sunday if nothings happened sooner :(

aaaah thanks Caro103, if i went by that, i'm still due in may but the 14th instead of 20th lol

no worries angel, hopefully that does mean you might not go over, however never say never, prob best to be prepared for going over then if you don't its a nice bonus! I really thought my baby was going to be here about 39 wks as this is what everyone in my family has done before me...bubs has other ideas ;). By my last period I was due 5 days ago, by my EDD it is 6 so measured pretty much what my dates were all along, but still no baby :dohh:

maybe he's just comfortable in there :D, tho i do hope he comes soon, when your appointment to be induced??

please can I have a baby before you all go early!?! lol, hope you all do go early as it is no fun at all going over but can I go first...please? :) xx

Awww hun, bless ya... i give my permission for you to go before me :) hehe xxx:thumbup:

hope he comes very very soon for you... xxx

iykwim = if you know what i mean...

Awww well out of the 4 of us its going to be:
caro103 first
MADLYTTC coming in 2nd
me...coming in 3rd hehe
and angle3000 your 4th :)!!!

Thinking thats fair am i right??... hehe xxx

iykwim = if you know what i mean...

Awww well out of the 4 of us its going to be:
caro103 first
MADLYTTC coming in 2nd
me...coming in 3rd hehe
and angle3000 your 4th :)!!!

Thinking thats fair am i right??... hehe xxx

Cheers hon :winkwink:

Sooo exciting!! cannot wait!!... although thinking about it, im gona miss my bump :( lol. but will have something even better... my son :)
anyone thought of names yet? xxx

hehe thanks girls :)

sorry i vanished yesterday, stupid internet is playing up!

off to midwife again this morning for a 3rd sweep :dohh: and no doubt to book induction date which I'm guessing will be Sunday :(. Fx'ed it doesn't come to that though! Had a v uncomfortable night last night but yet again this morning things have settled. Was prob my most uncomfortable night yet though, plus emotionally I feel much much brighter today so I'm hoping something might happen soon!

Ah well 41 weeks today :):dohh::haha:

Hope I don't hold the queue up for to much longer ;) xx

i'm calling mine Harrison :D if anyone wants to pinch it go ahead lol, i think it's a lovely name.

My little man will be called Charlie William :) DS1 is called Oliver Jack :)

lovely names girls! mines a secret till he's here, hehe! we've not told a soul ;) xx

btw Just got back from midwife, he's still only 2/5 engaged which I think is why nothings happening properly, his head just isn't pressing down enough . Anyway pee still clear of protein etc, and bp remains high but stable so all pleased.

She did yet another sweep and this time i'm 2cm dilated everywhere, and cervix is thinning, she said its still not totally soft but managed to do a good sweep, which have to say was pretty uncomfortable this time! and shes made me bleed a little but if it works I don't care! hehe.

Induction was booked for Sunday, just incase. And although she didn't promise anything, shes kinda hoping that I might go in the next couple of days fx'ed everyone! xxx

Off out for a nice walk again this afternoon courtesy of an invite from one of the girls I met at antenatel class, so glad I did that, they've been brillient support and have a feeling will continue to be so! xx

Fxed hon your little man decides to put in an appearance BEFORE Sunday :thumbup:

hehe thanks girls :)

sorry i vanished yesterday, stupid internet is playing up!

off to midwife again this morning for a 3rd sweep :dohh: and no doubt to book induction date which I'm guessing will be Sunday :(. Fx'ed it doesn't come to that though! Had a v uncomfortable night last night but yet again this morning things have settled. Was prob my most uncomfortable night yet though, plus emotionally I feel much much brighter today so I'm hoping something might happen soon!

Ah well 41 weeks today :):dohh::haha:

Hope I don't hold the queue up for to much longer ;) xx

Aww hun fingers crossed for you!!! my best mate had her little boy early hrs this morning, she was 7 days over... so hope your turn is next!!
hope all went well at the appointment for you today hun... xxx

ooo just seen your updated post lol silly me...
hope the sweep worked!! i wasnt dialted when i had my sweep done with my daughter, but i did bleed and i had her 4 days later!! soooo fingers crossed that because you did bleed and your 2cms :) that all will happen for you before sunday!!! :) xx

Aww both lovely names girls... :)
We finally decided on our name a few weeks ago, it was between two and one of them was actually harrison lol but we have decided to go with the other name which is Logan :) no one else knows, me and partner are keeping it quiet until hes here to announce it... but you girls can know as we dont know each other hehe xxx

I know it's a lot earlier for me to be choosing names, but we've narrowed our choices down to 3- Ben, Alex and James. His middle name will be William, to keep the tradition doing from OH and his family. Think we're going to wait until he's born and see what he looks like, before we decide for definite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->