Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Thanks for the tip Jo_Bean ill have a look in Sainsburys later in the week :) i never even knew it was good for fertility hehe.

looks like ill be onto my second round of clomid as AF arrived tonight oh well pick myself up and start again it was too much to hope it would work the first month anyway

lots of :dust: to all you guys still waiting to test

love kitty xx

Hi :hi: can I join?

I'm 20 (21 in May) and my OH is 23 - we've been together for 5 years. I'm just over 200lbs and trying to lose a bit of that by myself - I already lost 13lbs since christmas. I came off BCPs in August '11 and we have been NTNP ever since really. I don't have regular cycles at all, they are generally every other month - so far I've had a 68 day cycle, a 47 day cycle and a 59 day cycle...

I was supposed to be starting OPKs this cycle but I sorta forgot to do them most days :blush: I did them when I remembered and got a darker line which then faded as the days went on (I have pictures of them in my journal). I think I O'd around CD23(ish) and I'm on CD47 now (24DPO?) But with my cycles I have no idea at all.

I'm a bit of a POAS addict and have already probably done about 5 tests all with a BFN.

Just playing the waiting game :flower:

Hello :) may I join? We aren't TTC yet as we are having IUI and want to make sure we have the best chance of conceiving :) but I wanted to get some support from other curvy ladies :) as you can see from my sig I'm trying to lose weight - I'm on weight watchers and trying to lose it as quick as possible so we can start trying but it's getting me down how slowly it's going :(

:hi: laura91

Well done on the weightloss so far!!! Have you spoken to docs about your cycles at all yet? You might find that your body is still sorting itself out after the BC. I've heard that happen before.

So welcome to our band of merry curvys xxxxx I think you'll like it here xx

:hi: hopefulpony

There are ladies on here that are doing all sorts of things at different stages and we all want to lose a bit of weight.
How long do you have to wait for IUI? It's a long old journey sometimes isn't it :( but that's why we're all here, to help pass the time and give hugs when needed!

Glad you found us xxxx

Thanks ladies :) glad I found you! We're going to Denmark for IUI for cost/anonymity reasons, and we can basically start whenever we want, but I have arthritis in my hips, and I really need to be carrying less weight on them as I get a lot of pain at the moment - I don't think my poor hips could carry a baby at the weight I am now :( I've just started charting y cycles though - they're getting more regular as my weight comes down :)

Thanks great new hopefulpony :)
How did you do the Denmark thing!? I disn't realise it was an option! How does it work?

Hello ladies :)

Been another busy week so haven't had much time to post :wacko:

Hope everyone is well :flower:

TTC wise I am still not sure where I am in regards to ovulation. I have thought about temping before but I am just not sure it would work well for me. My sleep patterns are awful at times and I am often awakened several times in the night and any time from 5am when hubby is stomping around getting ready for work and I am usually so groggy and still half asleep so not sure how well I would do remembering to take my temp. :haha:

Weight loss wise I set myself a goal of I think 3lb by Friday and I have lost 2lb so far so its going okay but I am still not rid of this Easter weight.

The weather has been absolutely awful so not been out much but did go to ikea and found myself looking around the kids section at the cots and furniture. I have mentally picked out an entire nursery's worth of stuff that I would get if we got that BFP. :blush:

Heard a bit of an inspiring story today. Hubbys grans nextdoor neighbour has a daughter that had to turn to IVF as she could not get pregnant. She was successful with it and has a lovely baby girl who I don't think is even 6 months old yet. She felt sick the other day, went to the docs and turns out she is 2 months pregnant naturally!! :thumbup:

I really should go to sleep it is 1am and I have lots to do tomorrow but I am engrossed in a Jodi Picoult book so may stay up a bit longer lol

:flower:

oooh should mention that while DTD tonight we managed to pop the slats on the bed out of position and nearly fell right through the blooming thing!! I know its supposed to feel like the earths moving but seriously!!!!!

Jo_Bean - Thanks :flow: I went to the doctors in February and that's what she said. She said to come back after a couple of months if nothing had changed though as I had been off the pill for around 6 months when I went (they say it takes about 1 month for every year you have been on the pill and I was on it for 6 years-ish). She said if nothing sorted out then she would do some tests for me etc. x

bbbunny - Glad it's not only me that does that with baby furniture :blush: Great news about your hubby's grans nextdoor neighbours daughter (right?)! Reading about your BDing has cheered my day up - at work :dohh: x

Ooops missed loads since i was last in here...

Well my chart was looking good have been taking Vit B complex to lengthen LP (only 11 days) ... but AF due today and started spotting yesterday afternoon bang on cue, got very down about it and rang the DR's for an appointment and got booked in for friday morning.

Woke this morning expecting my temp to have plummeted and AF here... but my temp is still high and i still only have spotting today - brown and little red :shrug:

Think my body is playing tricks on me, maybe the vit B is attempting to hold of AF longer and isn't quite succeeding. I'm sure AF will win eventually :coffee:

Ah well i will be being very assertive with the doctor tomorrow - i want proper answers, not just 'abnormal'.

xx

Hi :hi: can I join?

I'm 20 (21 in May) and my OH is 23 - we've been together for 5 years. I'm just over 200lbs and trying to lose a bit of that by myself - I already lost 13lbs since christmas. I came off BCPs in August '11 and we have been NTNP ever since really. I don't have regular cycles at all, they are generally every other month - so far I've had a 68 day cycle, a 47 day cycle and a 59 day cycle...

I was supposed to be starting OPKs this cycle but I sorta forgot to do them most days :blush: I did them when I remembered and got a darker line which then faded as the days went on (I have pictures of them in my journal). I think I O'd around CD23(ish) and I'm on CD47 now (24DPO?) But with my cycles I have no idea at all.

I'm a bit of a POAS addict and have already probably done about 5 tests all with a BFN.

Just playing the waiting game :flower:

Hi Laura! Great work on the weightloss, you're doing better than me!

I just had a look at your OPK photos in your journal - and none of them really look positive to me. I know you said you had trouble remembering to do them, so maybe you missed it, have you tried setting an alarm on your phone or something to do it? It can be tricky until you get in the habit of it! The line should be as dark as the control line for it to be positive. Have a look here to see what they should be like.

Hope this helps! :flower:

Looks like I'm out OH had a attitude today so today my temp was as high as its been all month so I wanted to bd and we got in an argument so now he's asleep..I'm a little upset and feel like crying

You can still try 2morro your egg is viable for 24 hours!!! Have makeup morning :sex: lol :winkwink: make him breakfast or something before he wakes up and seduce him lol, it always works (for me at least :haha:) or try apologizing tonight and have angry :sex: (its ALWAYS the BEST :winkwink:) you just need to get it in a few more times...besides your not out till the :witch: shows!!!

Looks like I'm out OH had a attitude today so today my temp was as high as its been all month so I wanted to bd and we got in an argument so now he's asleep..I'm a little upset and feel like crying

Don't worry, if your temp is already up maybe you O'ed already in which case as long as you got some BDing in in the last few days you're not out yet!! Fx :thumbup:

Don't worry, if your temp is already up maybe you O'ed already in which case as long as you got some BDing in in the last few days you're not out yet!! Fx :thumbup:

Thanks I've been reading online about my chances we bd 2 days ago so hopefully I still have a chance.. I also have a pulling cramping pain in my right side by my stomach

Can I be in? I'd love to be part of tcb!!

I'm 25. Been trying since November 2011. Lost my angel in January 2012 at 6 weeks. I'm afraid my weight had something to do with it. We got that bfp after my fiancé got a shot that's supposed to help with his sperm count. We're going for another shot at the end of April right before I ovulate so we have a really good chance this cycle. May will be my month!!

Good luck girlies! So glad to see so many Bfps so far. I'm rooting for each and every one of you!!

Well ladies i'm out this month and onto cycle #2, the :witch: showed her ugly face bang on time and i woke up to her in full force this morning :(. Looks like a 2013 baby for me... hopefully. GL to the ladies still in this cycle xx

Hey ladies hope ur all good :).......

Hey Jo! Nice to see you back! Holiday sounds lovely, hopefully a stress free sex filled holiday could do the trick! I've updated the bfp counts on the front page, so it says who got them :)

oooh should mention that while DTD tonight we managed to pop the slats on the bed out of position and nearly fell right through the blooming thing!! I know its supposed to feel like the earths moving but seriously!!!!!

LOVE IT! bbbunny! It's nice to still have fun good :sex: when ttc, sometimes it can seem a bit of a chore!

.....Woke this morning expecting my temp to have plummeted and AF here... but my temp is still high and i still only have spotting today - brown and little red :shrug:.....

Maybe it's implantation?? I will keep my fingers crossed that it is xxxxxxx Good luck at docs hun!

...... I also have a pulling cramping pain in my right side by my stomach

That could be ovulation pains..... try and do it again just in case, but you aren't out until the witch comes!

Well ladies i'm out this month and onto cycle #2......

Sorry to hear that hun :( I usually invest my AF time into planning new things for next cycle, just to get me all excited and raring to go! :hugs:

Hi Vankiwi :wave: Thanks for looking at my pics :flow: The darkest OPK I got was not as dark as the control line so I think I O a couple of days before that OPK.. sorry if I didn't make that clear :blush: x

StefanieC sorry about AF :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->