Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Panda I usually take my stress out on OH too :( But today I cant because hes being really supportive and trying to cheer me up :)

Hey Team Curvy Bump ladies! Got my BFP today, couldn't be more ecstatic!! I give all the credit to the combination of softcups and conceive plus, they're grrrrreat!

Massive Congrats hun :) yay :hugs: Hope you have a great time and enjoy every minute of it :) xx

Congrats Ladygriz! Awesome news!

AFM - tried Preseed for the first time yesterday. It said most people use 3g but that looked like so much! I chickened out and only used 1g and even then DH said it was really wet, like almost too wet..... :blush:
I think my ticker is out now - I think yesterday or today is O day. Got a pos OPK on Saturday, yay!

Hey Vankiwi, I haven't used preseed (used conceive plus this cycle though), but from what I have read almost no one uses the recommended amount. It's too much! You should be fine using less.

Hey Team Curvy Bump ladies! Got my BFP today, couldn't be more ecstatic!! I give all the credit to the combination of softcups and conceive plus, they're grrrrreat!

I think when i go by the store tonight to get the ingrdients for bourbon chicken, ill pick some softcup up...i mean, heck, ive tried everything else, what could it hurt at this point? :dohh:

Ah Melly If only we could just go and buy a baby lol!

I might try them next cycle if this isn't the one xxxx

I think when i go by the store tonight to get the ingrdients for bourbon chicken, ill pick some softcup up...i mean, heck, ive tried everything else, what could it hurt at this point? :dohh:

That's pretty much what I said....DH and I were planning on seeing a FS if this cycle was a bust, I think knowing that I was going to get answers soon calmed me down and put me in the right state of mind. The softcups and conceive plus were the extra boost we need evidently!

LadyGriz - how did you tell your man about the bfp?

He was still asleep so I jumped on him and said "We did it baby, we finally got that second line" lol, not so smooth....I was too excited to think of anything besides blurting it out lol!

Aw that's sweet and prob what I would do xxxx

Hey can I join you guys? I'm CD 24 of a 26 day cycle I'm on my first month of clomid for unexplained infertility been trying for baby number 1 for 3 years I'm also a curvy girl I've got 3 stone to lose before I can go on the waiting list for IVF which I think is the only thing that will work for us. Congrats to everyone in the group with a BFP! And lots of :dust: to everyone else!

Love xkittyx

:hi: badkitty xx you are more than welcome xxx
Congrats on being our 90th member too lol!
Have you tried any other tactics this cycle? Close to testing time!!!

Ah Melly If only we could just go and buy a baby lol!

I might try them next cycle if this isn't the one xxxx

i know, right? its going to be awful, buying a bottle of bourbon and then those...i might have to go through the self checkout or im sure theyll think im buying the liquor because im depressed about having AF! :dohh: (which, okay, i am a little, but neither of the things i need to get are for the standard purposes)

I was catching up on one born every minute what happens next and heard the quote of the year.
When talking about her baby being a big one and she said
"I'm gonna have a chuff like a wizard's sleeve"

Laughed my effin ass off!! Classic!

Magan. Shame about the holidays but you could turn your new house into a hotel for the time off? Have picnics in the garden or house and have nice romantic baths with candles and stuff?

Hey can I join you guys? I'm CD 24 of a 26 day cycle I'm on my first month of clomid for unexplained infertility been trying for baby number 1 for 3 years I'm also a curvy girl I've got 3 stone to lose before I can go on the waiting list for IVF which I think is the only thing that will work for us. Congrats to everyone in the group with a BFP! And lots of :dust: to everyone else!

Love xkittyx

Welcome kitty! :happydance:

I could do that Jo Bean :) Thanks.. and of course we will have to chrisin (not sure if im spelling that right) everyroom... lol
Weve been in the process of buying this house and packing for almost 3 months now so the stress of that being gone may help :)

I am a little confused today though because since ive said I seen pink on the toilet paper this morning its disapeard.. im sure AF is just playing mean tricks on me though

Hi ladies,

Congratulations LadyGriz11 on your BFP that is amazing.

Welcome to all the newbies hope you find it very interesting they are a lovely warm welcoming bunch.

Im looking for some advice as I am a little worried. I was on BC for years and me and the OH decided to try so my last pill was on the 26th march AF arrived on the 31st and ended on the 6th april because it is only our first month trying I don't know when I ov so we are just enjoying it and BD every other day. However, the other dayb I was getting pains same place as period cramps but different it never lasted long but it was weird and now I am getting them again today but for a lot longer. Does anybody know what it could be sorry for the lack of information.

Lots of love and baby dust to all.

xxx

Magan - good plan! Do it in every room!!! I think you'll find you could have been even more stressed than you realise. Housing buying is soo stressful! Here's to a stress free house warming sex feast!!!!

Bubble - it sounds like ovulation pains to me. You must be on cycle day 17. How long were your cycles when on BC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->