Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hey there group. It's been awile - I was taking time off from the web :) I've been focusing more on my health and my chores and we'll see if that worked for me in a week or two :) Although I really want to test now! I didn't check anything this month - OPK, temps, etc so no idea how many dpo I am... But my boobs HURT and my husband keeps commenting on how they look "different" haha... We'll see how that turns out... Feeling really good about this cycle though!!!
:dust:

Hia all
Well iv lost 3st so far since may last yr. saw fertility last wk, n i need to lose 2 more st n then he wil put me on clomid. I wil stil be curvy jus a slimmer curvy gal. So its gogogo on the diet front.
Vic x

CONGRATS!!!! Are you still TTC while losing?!:flower:

Hia
Yeh still loosing weight while ttc. Once i get preg i will change a bit n eat more cals, but dont want to put on too much weight.

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say a big thanks for all your support :) you're all so sweet! I really want to go for it ASAP and we are hoping to start trying as soon as we have enough in the bank to begin treatment! We'll wait a bit do we can be financially better off but we're both broody and impatient!!!

Panda - I love your pic, are you a pony fan too?

Hey there group. It's been awile - I was taking time off from the web :) I've been focusing more on my health and my chores and we'll see if that worked for me in a week or two :) Although I really want to test now! I didn't check anything this month - OPK, temps, etc so no idea how many dpo I am... But my boobs HURT and my husband keeps commenting on how they look "different" haha... We'll see how that turns out... Feeling really good about this cycle though!!!
:dust:

Ooh! Exciting! When do you think AF is due?

Wow...i seriously havent been on here in like, a week and a half! congrats to any bfps i missed...and welcome to any new ladies!

AFM, waiting for O...this time around ive got the preseed, plus im adding in the softcups since LadyGriz had success with them, and it cant hurt right? DH heard back from the Dr that his testosterone levels are low or not where they should be at least, so he is going to see what they can do for him on that, then once that is fixed we can see about his SA...so...yay more waiting!

A good thing about spending so much time on here, is that i did really really well on my OB mid term and final :happydance:...now i just have to handle myself when we do our clinicals in the Maternity ward... note to self: no, you cannot have any of those babies...they are not party favors to take home after clinical :rofl:

So, I haven't been checking in very much lately. :( Sorry for not keeping up. I'm to CD 60 now and still no O. If I just skipped a cycle I should ovulate in the next week or so. If I get to CD 84 w/out O'ing I guess I'll be headed to the doctor. (That would be 2 full cycles.) I'll try to be online a little more, but I'm not sure how much. Thinking about it is getting me down lately. :cry:

Hia all
Well iv lost 3st so far since may last yr. saw fertility last wk, n i need to lose 2 more st n then he wil put me on clomid. I wil stil be curvy jus a slimmer curvy gal. So its gogogo on the diet front.
Vic x

CONGRATS!!!! Are you still TTC while losing?!:flower:

Hia
Yeh still loosing weight while ttc. Once i get preg i will change a bit n eat more cals, but dont want to put on too much weight.

Thanks! I was just wondering! As that is what I am doing! :flower:

Urghhh I read articles like this and start to crap myself

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-fuel-rising-numbers-mothers-die-labour.html

Makes me panic about whether I am crazy for TTC while I am so overweight.

Why can't this weight just start coming off again? Why do I let stuff like this bother me so much?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-fuel-rising-numbers-mothers-die-labour.html

Why can't this weight just start coming off again? Why do I let stuff like this bother me so much?

It doesn't have any concrete evidence that the increased death rates are because of overweight mums to be - it seems very speculative. Plus it IS the daily mail lol

Don't let it bother you hun xxx

Try not to worry about it too much!!! I just read an article recently that is saying they are not linking autism to obese mothers! BAH it is always something! :winkwink:

hey every1, I must say this board is busy. I'm so happy for the ones that got big fat +s. Lol and sending a lot of baby dust to those ttc. However I have a question for ya, tell me what do you ladies use to predict o. I do have cb fertililty monitor. But was just wondering.

Hey ladies!!! Today has been an extremly exciting day for me!!! We got the keys to our house today and headed over there when OH finished work! I joked with him all day saying he had to carry me across the threshold and he actually did! Then I started looking around to see what the previous owners left behind for us and he asked me "well are you ready to start this new chapter of our life?" I said yes and kept on walking around so he asked again when I turned around he was down on one knee with my dream ring in his hand!! I cried so hard my contact fell out! Haha

Hey ladies!!! Today has been an extremly exciting day for me!!! We got the keys to our house today and headed over there when OH finished work! I joked with him all day saying he had to carry me across the threshold and he actually did! Then I started looking around to see what the previous owners left behind for us and he asked me "well are you ready to start this new chapter of our life?" I said yes and kept on walking around so he asked again when I turned around he was down on one knee with my dream ring in his hand!! I cried so hard my contact fell out! Haha

That is sooo romantic and so sweet!!!
Congratulations!!!

:hugs:

Awwww...how sweet!!!! :wedding: so happy for you!!!! Congrats!!!!

Congrats Magan!! That's awesome, what an exciting day!!

China - I use OPKs and I temp to confirm as well.

Congratulations hunney that is so sweet and romantic, they say things come in 3's fingers crossed for a BFP to complete it xxxx

Thanks so much everyone!!! Joshephine that would be amazing!! FX! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"