Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

hey every1, I must say this board is busy. I'm so happy for the ones that got big fat +s. Lol and sending a lot of baby dust to those ttc. However I have a question for ya, tell me what do you ladies use to predict o. I do have cb fertililty monitor. But was just wondering.

Hey china, opks, checking cervix for CM and CP, temps, reading your body for ov twinges and cramping is also useful too :)

Hey ladies!!! Today has been an extremly exciting day for me!!! We got the keys to our house today and headed over there when OH finished work! I joked with him all day saying he had to carry me across the threshold and he actually did! Then I started looking around to see what the previous owners left behind for us and he asked me "well are you ready to start this new chapter of our life?" I said yes and kept on walking around so he asked again when I turned around he was down on one knee with my dream ring in his hand!! I cried so hard my contact fell out! Haha

Awwwww congrats magan :) hope your bfp completes it too hun :)

Hey ladies!!! Today has been an extremly exciting day for me!!! We got the keys to our house today and headed over there when OH finished work! I joked with him all day saying he had to carry me across the threshold and he actually did! Then I started looking around to see what the previous owners left behind for us and he asked me "well are you ready to start this new chapter of our life?" I said yes and kept on walking around so he asked again when I turned around he was down on one knee with my dream ring in his hand!! I cried so hard my contact fell out! Haha

Congratulations hunney that is so sweet and romantic, they say things come in 3's fingers crossed for a BFP to complete it xxxx

Josephine where have you been hiding babe i miss chatting to you :( hows things going with you? xx

Today I've got really sore bbs and some cramping so I've got everything crossed that the tablets have worked. Going to go and get my second blood test tomorrow.

StephanieC - you have the same wedding dress as my DW!

I'm hoping to lose lots of weight this week as I'm having tooth problems so I can't eat - I've been having slim fast! Silver linings hehe

Urghhh I read articles like this and start to crap myself

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-fuel-rising-numbers-mothers-die-labour.html

Makes me panic about whether I am crazy for TTC while I am so overweight.

Why can't this weight just start coming off again? Why do I let stuff like this bother me so much?

Honey, it's the daily mail :haha: they live on bullshit! :ignore:

Wow...i seriously havent been on here in like, a week and a half! congrats to any bfps i missed...and welcome to any new ladies!

AFM, waiting for O...this time around ive got the preseed, plus im adding in the softcups since LadyGriz had success with them, and it cant hurt right? DH heard back from the Dr that his testosterone levels are low or not where they should be at least, so he is going to see what they can do for him on that, then once that is fixed we can see about his SA...so...yay more waiting!

A good thing about spending so much time on here, is that i did really really well on my OB mid term and final :happydance:...now i just have to handle myself when we do our clinicals in the Maternity ward... note to self: no, you cannot have any of those babies...they are not party favors to take home after clinical :rofl:

Yes Melly. Don't steal any! Well done on your tests so far!!!!!

So, I haven't been checking in very much lately. :( Sorry for not keeping up. I'm to CD 60 now and still no O. If I just skipped a cycle I should ovulate in the next week or so. If I get to CD 84 w/out O'ing I guess I'll be headed to the doctor. (That would be 2 full cycles.) I'll try to be online a little more, but I'm not sure how much. Thinking about it is getting me down lately. :cry:

:hugs2: anything we can do to cheer you up sweetie? More hugs? Ok :hugs::hugs2:

Oooooooooooh congratulations!!!! How wonderful!
Our first TCB engagement!!! did you jump him on the floor of your new house? :)

Congratulations hunney that is so sweet and romantic, they say things come in 3's fingers crossed for a BFP to complete it xxxx

Hello gorgeous :) lovely to see you xxxxxx big kisses xx

Congrats Magan :happydance:

Yeah I think I will start ignoring articles like that :thumbup:

CD 10 I think and already I am feeling impatient. :growlmad:

I am trying to cover all bases here as I am not sure when I O so we DTD the day after AF left and I think we will get some :sex: in tonight just in case.

That is if I don't fall asleep first, have only had a few hours sleep and I could easily go to bed now even though its only 7.30pm.

Treated myself to a new top from Simplybe so that has cheered me up and it was in the sale so it was a bargain. :thumbup:

Getting the stuff to do my hair tomorrow. Need to put a pre lightener on first so am worried my hair will fall out but I am hoping it goes okay :haha:

Hugs to everyone :hugs:

What colour are you going bunny?

I also purchased a sale bargain this week - it does cheer you up doesn't it :D

Today I've got really sore bbs and some cramping so I've got everything crossed that the tablets have worked. Going to go and get my second blood test tomorrow.

Ooooh! Fx'd they work xxxx

Hehehe Jo Bean! No we didnt jump on the floor then we had family coming by to look at the new house and to congratualate us since he'd already told them!

I heard about that article on the news and was pretty upset! It is soo not true!

:haha: probably not appropriate with family there then :rofl:

Oh nexis, have you changed your little pic? Is that you? :hi: waving at photo :) you look gorgeous x

Oh nexis, have you changed your little pic? Is that you? :hi: waving at photo :) you look gorgeous x

Just changed it now and yep that's me :) thank you :blush: Normally I wear glasses too, but decided on contacts for the wedding. I managed most of the day but took them out in the evening as they got right on my nerves :haha:

*shudder* I can't imagine putting contacts in! It really freaks me out!

Love the pic tho, I like seeing everyone's faces as I feel like I know you all anyway!

Hey there group. It's been awile - I was taking time off from the web :) I've been focusing more on my health and my chores and we'll see if that worked for me in a week or two :) Although I really want to test now! I didn't check anything this month - OPK, temps, etc so no idea how many dpo I am... But my boobs HURT and my husband keeps commenting on how they look "different" haha... We'll see how that turns out... Feeling really good about this cycle though!!!
:dust:

Ooh! Exciting! When do you think AF is due?

Well thats the annoying part! My normal 27 day cycle (for over a year!) turned into 30-31 days since we started TTC... So May 7 is 30 days. Although I'm probably going to test every other day until AF or a BFP.

Bleh, still no withdrawal bleed for me. It's not looking good :nope:

OK so ive not updated for a while so i thought i would do a quick on now.....

After feeling twinges in my lower right abdomen last night, i thought it might have either been period pains, or urine infection again, so this morning i woke up and no twinges so i thought ok i can deal with that, went to the toilet and when i wiped there was a little (light
light) brownish cm.
So i decided to check my cervix and cm from inside and there was more off coloured cm which i get just before af so i thought thats good news, i also had it late last night too so i expected to wake up this morning with af but nothing showed up.
So my POAS urge kicked in just now and i did a hpt and an opk (i got new opks that were 25miu instead of the 10miu i usually get, hpk was bfn which i expected but the opk was deffinately possitive!!??!!??!!??!!??
Hmmmmmmmm now im confused......................... :wacko:

Any ideas???

Really if one more person around be get pregnant arrgh. My best friends little sister just found out she was pregnant, she doesn't want kids. Also a co-worker's 19 year old daughter just found out she was pregnant. It is not that I don't think they deserve to be pregnant. I am jealous and want it to me be before it is too late.

Also the co-work's daughter posted on Facebook...."I have something in my uterus and it is not a microwave". REALLY?!?!? And you should be the one having a baby.

Okay I am done now. Thanks for listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->