Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

[I was just ranting about the same thing recently. A coworker of mines daughter is pg again also problem is she's 16 and this will be her 2nd. Had 1 last yr. That relly pd me off. But, on a good note our day is comej
ing.:thumbup:

QUOTE=littlepeterso;17677881]Really if one more person around be get pregnant arrgh. My best friends little sister just found out she was pregnant, she doesn't want kids. Also a co-worker's 19 year old daughter just found out she was pregnant. It is not that I don't think they deserve to be pregnant. I am jealous and want it to me be before it is too late.

Also the co-work's daughter posted on Facebook...."I have something in my uterus and it is not a microwave". REALLY?!?!? And you should be the one having a baby.

Okay I am done now. Thanks for listening.[/QUOTE]

@magic angel thanks for the info' but have another crazy question what is cp.

Hugs, baby dust to all

So we do use the preseed and I do use the clear b monitor and take prenatial vit., along with tea am I missing any thing.

And congrates magan

China - I use OPKs and I temp to confirm as well.[/QUOTE]

OK so ive not updated for a while so i thought i would do a quick on now.....

After feeling twinges in my lower right abdomen last night, i thought it might have either been period pains, or urine infection again, so this morning i woke up and no twinges so i thought ok i can deal with that, went to the toilet and when i wiped there was a little (light
light) brownish cm.
So i decided to check my cervix and cm from inside and there was more off coloured cm which i get just before af so i thought thats good news, i also had it late last night too so i expected to wake up this morning with af but nothing showed up.
So my POAS urge kicked in just now and i did a hpt and an opk (i got new opks that were 25miu instead of the 10miu i usually get, hpk was bfn which i expected but the opk was deffinately possitive!!??!!??!!??!!??
Hmmmmmmmm now im confused......................... :wacko:

Any ideas???

Have sex magic :haha:

Maybe it's just time to DTD again?

I would love to join this post! Im about 9DPO- Hoping for a BFP in about 5 days! :) Congrats on all the BFP so far! :)

:hi: amberv

Join away! I am 9DPO too so here's hoping!!!! :dust:

:hi: amberv

Join away! I am 9DPO too so here's hoping!!!! :dust:

Awesome! When are you going to test!?! Any signs?? I had a little brown/pinkish d/c. Hoping this is implantation!?

Couldn't have my blood test today as docs were fully booked. Made an appointment for Wednesday instead. I'm off to meet my mum in town now, still getting cramps so hoping something still might happen :)

Can i be in the team please :) me and my partner will be ttc this cycle may/june ! thankyou :) will be good to hear people stories and stuff !

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Withdrawal bleed!! :happydance:

Morning everyone

I'm currently 12dpo today and tested BFN. My chart did take a bit of a spike today though. This month has been different for me from any other month, I haven't got my af pimples yet, my bbs are SUPER sore and I've been cramping since 7dpo like af was coming. I feel like my hope has run dry with the last BFN. I feel like if it was going to happen, it would have by now :cry:

So I've been looking into next month. Can you ladies tell me which may work better, EPO or flaxseed? I don't get very much ewcm around 0, so little that I wonder if it's really it or not.

Thanks ladies, I have my fingers crossed for all of you!

Hiya. I've heard that grapefruit juice is good for increasing CM not sure about other stuff but I'm sure someone on here has an idea!

Hiya. I've heard that grapefruit juice is good for increasing CM not sure about other stuff but I'm sure someone on here has an idea!

Unfortunately i can't drink anything high in citric acid. It really messes with my psoriasis. I LOVE orange juice but have to buy the low acid stuff and I still get a major breakout...life's just not fair sometimes! Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Oh boo that's a shame :(

Maybe some herbal tea?

I have a stupid question, does this count as cd1 for me? Or not as it's a withdrawal bleed and not a real AF?

Also, I got my appointment through today for the ultrasound :) glad it didn't take as long as the doctor said it might. 15th may :D

Well i totally thought af was here as after sex last night when i went to the toilet there was lots of pink so i went to sleep really happy but nope she went next door but one me thinks :/ will wait and see how things go.....
Docs on monday as i think i may have UTI again so will get that sorted :)

Well i had my blood tests done at 10am, and now my phobia of needles has gone up ten fold :/

She went to take blood out of right arm and i started freaking out, sweat was pouring off me and poor fella was in the corner with a worried look on his face.... next minute the nurse started stripping me down, she took my coat off and scarf and was almost going to take my top off as she was really worried about me.
She asked OH if he could wait outside, she said i lost all colour and was close to fainting, high temps has only just slowed down now and my legs buckled a few times as i really had a bad time with it, ive had other half asking if i need anything every 5 minutes,
She said i might have to make another appointment as my vein collapsed and my arm is a mess but i asked her to do it in the left arm because i really didnt want to have to come back next week as its already such an ordeal..... Turns out im like my grandmother, shes suffered for years with her veins and they always collapse so will stick to the left arm for giving blood next time me thinks :wacko:

As this has taken me so long to write due to twinging and pain in my arm i will come online later and reply to all you lovely ladies and new comers i promise, i just cant do it right now :( hope everyone is ok, off to make a sugary brew and snuggle with maya for a bit as OH is in band practice until 8pm :)

Speak to you soon :) xx

Good morning everyone!

Nexis - if it's a "flow" and not just spotting, that would be CD1 - congrats!!

Waiting4bub - EPO is meant to be good for increasing CM, drink lots of water, and you could always try Preseed/Conceive Plus as well. Pomegranate juice is good too, but maybe you can't have that either?

Magic - hope you recover quickly!

Right - off to have my :coffee:

Morning everyone

I'm currently 12dpo today and tested BFN. My chart did take a bit of a spike today though. This month has been different for me from any other month, I haven't got my af pimples yet, my bbs are SUPER sore and I've been cramping since 7dpo like af was coming. I feel like my hope has run dry with the last BFN. I feel like if it was going to happen, it would have by now :cry:

So I've been looking into next month. Can you ladies tell me which may work better, EPO or flaxseed? I don't get very much ewcm around 0, so little that I wonder if it's really it or not.

Thanks ladies, I have my fingers crossed for all of you!

I am right there with you! Literally.. I didn't use an OPK but I am on CD26 so roughly the same as you DPO (I'm guessing). My bbs are super sore too - and have been since Sunday night/Monday morning and I have other "symptoms" that could be or could easily not be if I'm not pg - tired, more hungry, etc :) We're not out yet! :hugs: Even though we keep getting those BFN we still don't have :witch: so we need to wait... It sucks and its super hard and frustrating I know... Something I keep telling myself is that my sister (and several of my friends) didn't get their BFP until over a week past their expected period... But if this month is not the month I've heard wonders about preseed - Vankiwi mentioned it as well... I was going to get some if I get AF - figured why not?

FX'd for everyone!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"