Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hi LadyGriz11 welcome to team curvy bumps. I'm afraid I can't help in terms of medical advice but I wish you the best of luck and I know you will find all the help and support you require in this thread they are al wonderful ladies.

Sending loads of baby dust your way.
xxx

Thanks soo much Jo!! Will be back later to chat and post.. work calls (everyone knows how the ER is!)

Well i cant keep up with you all lol its just taking off now huh??!!??

Its helped me a lot to see we have 4 :bfp: in the group so far, it can be done and i think it will set of a chain reaction in the next few months :)

As for me ~ im still having a cycle from hell i think its 60+ days now, by far my longest cycle, i cant wait for next cycle to start, ive got opks and hpts and im just going to take a break from :sex: on Ov days on the next cycle, im going to keep charting and focus on when i ov and finding it, diet, weight loss, getting started properly on my slim fast milkshakes, water tablets and vitamins, exercise and relaxation. i need to free my up my mind because all i want is to see those 2 lines im just not thinking about anything else, every symptom is always pregnancy related, every leaf that drops near me means i have to be pregnant and im going to make myself crazy so im taking time out now, i dont care if AF shows her ugly ass and i dont care about Home pregnancy tests...... im going to enjoy the fact that me and fella can :sex: whenever we want and not have to worry that shes here stopping us :) cosy nights, relaxing baths, painting and drawing and learning more songs on my accoustic guitar as ive neglected her for ages and ive forgotten everything OH has taught me so far lol

Hope your all doing well girls :) i love chatting to you all and getting to know you, you are all better than my real friends who just dont know what i go through every month, i hope to get to know you new comers really well and im here anytime you ladies want to rant and rave or just get stuff off your chest as we are like a little family now :) Sisters from another mother :) xxx

just wondering if anyone in this group has had spotting? around the time their period was due but didnt actually have a period? xxx

just wondering if anyone in this group has had spotting? around the time their period was due but didnt actually have a period? xxx

What are your stats hun? how long is your cycle, when did you ov or roughly, when is period due? x

i cant say when i ovulated, because im not sure:( although i do have sex almost every day - sorry for the tmi! and ever since i started, ive had very heavy periods from the start, and cramps that bad i find it hard to move. last month, i was due on on the 22nd, on the 24th, i had blood when i wiped after going for a wee, no cramps at all, and not enough blood for a pad or a tampon. i have tested and it said negative, although ive had heartburn, fatigue, and aversion to food, as i only had a bowl of cereal yesterday! i have been pregnant before and despite having morning sickness last time it still said negative until i was 12 week pregnant x

i cant say when i ovulated, because im not sure:( although i do have sex almost every day - sorry for the tmi! and ever since i started, ive had very heavy periods from the start, and cramps that bad i find it hard to move. last month, i was due on on the 22nd, on the 24th, i had blood when i wiped after going for a wee, no cramps at all, and not enough blood for a pad or a tampon. i have tested and it said negative, although ive had heartburn, fatigue, and aversion to food, as i only had a bowl of cereal yesterday! i have been pregnant before and despite having morning sickness last time it still said negative until i was 12 week pregnant x

There are Other ladies on here that will give you a lot better answers than i can give you as ive only been on here for a short time and im still fairly new to this myself but some of the answers i got when i had 1 day spotting which was barely enough to cover a little bit of the toilet paper (and you will find on this thread that TMI doesnt exist here hun trust me you cant shock any of us though we may shock you with some of the things we say as we have all bonded quite a lot on these posts so dont worry its NEVER tmi with us :) )i usually have a 30 day cycle, my last AF was 31st of january and predicted OV was on the 18th of feb due to me always having a 30 day cycle, on cycle day 15 i had one day spotting (which ive NEVER ever had in my life, ive never had mid cycle bleeding or ov bleeding) my period was due on the 2nd of march..... i was told it could have been inplantation bleeding but who knows for me..... im on cycle day 60+ and still no sign of af or BFP, so i would wait for a few girls to show us and ask them hun, sorry i couldnt help more xx

its fine done worry about it! ive never spotted before, once Af comes, the gates are usually opened!! and i used to have to take time of college because i just couldnt move i was in agony with cramps and last month i was fine! i just dont know if i should class that as a period or not. my spotting lasted 3 days but it wasnt there everytime i wiped, and you just might not have eenough of the hormone in your body for the test to pick up, i was week 12 before it finally showed up, just stick it out hun im sure you'll get your BPF!(sorry if i take ages to reply im trying to learn all the lingo!) xxx

Sure, I'm 28 DB 33 we've been ttc for 6 months and I'm hoping this is my month because recently I found out I've been miscalculating my O date so for 5 months, I've been missing my surge :blush: but this will be my sixth month and I am determined to get it right!!! We will be using preseed and soft cups including vitamins for myself...also purchased some Internet cheapies today o tests and pg tests so I'm excited, it gonna happen I'm confident that it will!!!

Hey I think Im in the same boat as you! This is my 6th cycle and my first time actually paying attention to OPK's always assumed I ovulated on CD17 which was my intertnet estimated day and didnt get my +OPK until CD20 this cycle! The months before I always got "lazy" after I thought I had o'd. Didnt care if we BD'd and always went to the bathroom strait after.. Im hoping thats been my problem all along! Heres hoping we get our BFP's this time!

Jo-bean I noticed at the end of the old thread that you need to loose weight before you will qualify for IVF I'm not far off the weight you are and I am currently attending slimming world. Some people disagree with attending classes like this andnif you feel the same by all means. However, it is amazing I lost 12 lbs in 5 weeks and that was with having the odd meal out so think what you can do if you are 100% on the plan. I have done WW before and I lost 2 1/2 stone but they changed to the new Pro Points and I just couldn't get into it so I changed to SW and I will never go back it doesn't feel like a diet I am a little piggy and I can eat loads partially cause of boredom but it is just changing what you eat and there is so much more choice. I would maybe consider it. It would help you get to your goal for your treatment. Either way I hope all goes well for you and your OH.
Best Wishes and loads of Baby Dust
xxxxx

I go to slimming world! Love it! Although i've been a bit slack the last couple of weeks. Going to have Easter off and then knuckle down and get on with it :)

Well done with your 12lbs! I lost 10 lbs in 5 weeks so it's defo working :) :)

Whew! i was only off here for one day (okay, part of the day!) and sooo much to catch up on! Welcome to all the new ladies, as you can see, we are a talkative bunch :haha:

im officially in the two-week wait now...so let the crazy begin! going to try to not think about it too much, though ill probably test like crazy at the first sign of anyyything (a sneeze? wow, i never sneeze at 3am....must pee on a stick now...) and drag myself to buy some cheapies until i can get more off amazon

Holding out hope for a little christmas present this year...but if not, well there is new years and valentines and st patricks day...etc etc :dohh:

how soon do the "cold" symptoms sink in? because I think I am only 2dpo now and i have had a runny nose all morning.. Ive never heard of the cold symptom thing though,, lol I really dont want to be a symptom spotter, but I got a feeling I will be this cycle! lol

Cold symptom? Your kidding me? I've had a runny nose and i haven't left the house past few days!xxx

i've had a cold for the past week even though i had barely gone out but i haven't even had a +opk let alone be in the tww, although part of me is now thinking 'we're having BD every other day what if i just missed my O day and its a pregnancy symptom', lol i'm so ridiculous sometimes!

lol I think I am being rediculous to Stefanie! Lol Im just curious as ive never heard of it before and suddenly i have a cold.. LMAO .. im such a dork!

Hi All!

I have to admit I've been stalking your thread for the past few days now, and have been shy to say anything hehe! But you all seems so lovely and supportive I've worked up the courage to ask if I can join the group too!! A little about me:

I'm a super curvy girl at 5'4 probably 240 now, I am 28 (29 in June!) and I've finally decided it's time to TTC! I'm currently engaged to the most beautiful man in the world, who is my everything!! He's only 22 but he's the perfect gentleman, and loves every curve I have! I'm a little concerned about TTC because I was married once before and have never had even the slightest pregnancy scare, and have had my share of 'fun' over the years and not even a blip on the radar! Everyone tells me it's because it wasn't the right time, but now I'm terrified something is wrong with me, and now that I want it it won't happen.....and I have no clue where to begin LOL sorry to ramble, hope to get to know you all soon!!

Thank you for your help hun, it really is appreciated. I think part of my problem is that he doesn't like to talk about how many cigs he has had in case it makes him want another and while I do understand it, it means that praising him is a bit harder which he now understands so he is going to let me in a bit more so I can understand how well he is doing. I really like the quit plan idea so I think I'll gently suggest it to him. I think this is what I needed, an insight into the other side so to speak as I have never been a smoker so its hard to understand and you have really helped. Thanks so much hun :)

No problem, Stefanie. If you need any other info or if I can support ya'll in anyway, just PM me. I'm usually online most weekdays. :flower:

have had my share of 'fun' over the years and not even a blip on the radar! Everyone tells me it's because it wasn't the right time, but now I'm terrified something is wrong with me, and now that I want it it won't happen.....

^^^ I sooooo know this feeling. I hope we both get our BFP's soon. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->