Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

:hi: kensboo!
Don't be shy. You are very welcome and we'd love to have you!!!!

have had my share of 'fun' over the years and not even a blip on the radar! Everyone tells me it's because it wasn't the right time, but now I'm terrified something is wrong with me, and now that I want it it won't happen.....

^^^ I sooooo know this feeling. I hope we both get our BFP's soon. :flower:

I can say the same thing! There was a time where I scared the crap out of the guy I was dating because i thought i was late, but hooray for miscalculations....(though the experience did show me what kind of person he was...hence being an ex!)...ive got everything in place now, car, good job, a house....i did it the right way, and i have to wait, where my friend's son has crappy job, no car, lives with his dad...but managed to procreate....unfair, life, unfair! :brat:

Life is cruel. I like to think that it just takes a lot longer to bake those future doctors and rocket scientists in the more classier ovens like ours.

Life is cruel. I like to think that it just takes a lot longer to bake those future doctors and rocket scientists in the more classier ovens like ours.

I went looking for 'like' button for that post :)

xx

Ok my chart temps are a little crazy, i don't have any CH on there yet but any expert chart readers out there... do you think that i have O'd (CD8) and now in my TWW?

xx

Ok my chart temps are a little crazy, i don't have any CH on there yet but any expert chart readers out there... do you think that i have O'd (CD8) and now in my TWW?

xx

It's hard to say this early on...do you normally O early? How long is your average cycle?

xx

Hi Shells,

I wouldn't call myself an expert but I've been charting for a few months myself. The hollow circles in your chart mean that you're not taking your temp at the same time each day, so can be misleading as you're not getting a true picture. Do you know when you normally O? I can only see the current month's chart. Given that you had EWCM after Day 8 I would say it's unlikely you O'd that early, and also that CD5 & CD7 are the same temp as today. I would keep BDing in case!

If you have other months to compare to, what were you other post-O temps like?

xx

It's hard to say this early on...do you normally O early? How long is your average cycle?

My cycle is only 23 days - this is my first month charting, the predictors on calendars always give me an early O with a fairly normal 13/14 LP so i'm not 100% sure until i finally complete a chart, it's so unknown at the moment. Was just wondering if the large dip with the smallish rises was any kind of clue to some with greater knowledge than me lol

thanks for looking :)

I went looking for 'like' button for that post :)

xx

I use the thank you button as a like... I've probably confused a neck of a lot of people who have replied to someone other than me and yet im clicking thank you to them lol

I know! Seems unfair to try to prevent it and then when your ready nothin!! And I know PLENTY of people who aren't stable and don't even have to work for it!! Drives me crazy lol this will be the first month I'm really paying attention and started with B6 and Folic last month, not getting hopes up as I know it can take at least a year but a girl can dream hehe ;)

:hi: kensboo!
Don't be shy. You are very welcome and we'd love to have you!!!!

Kensboo we are here and your welcome to join in hun. Trust me after a few days you will be talking like a pro and won't worry about being shy around us x

xx

Hi Shells,

I wouldn't call myself an expert but I've been charting for a few months myself. The hollow circles in your chart mean that you're not taking your temp at the same time each day, so can be misleading as you're not getting a true picture. Do you know when you normally O? I can only see the current month's chart. Given that you had EWCM after Day 8 I would say it's unlikely you O'd that early, and also that CD5 & CD7 are the same temp as today. I would keep BDing in case!

If you have other months to compare to, what were you other post-O temps like?

I haven't any previous charts its my first month doing this, my cycles are short 23 days - my temps are out by no more than 90 mins each day - but was advised elsewhere that to input the temp i took as soon as i opened my eyes, even if it was earlier than the alarm i set.

I'll keep BDing just in case lol Thanks for looking :)

xx

Jo Bean! You rock! Thanks for doing this! I hope you all know that just cause I got my BFP does NOT mean I am abandoning you girls!

Jo Bean! You rock! Thanks for doing this! I hope you all know that just cause I got my BFP does NOT mean I am abandoning you girls!

Ha we wouldn't let you.... I would still stalk ya on here :) [haha ]

@Sombra- I should hope so too!! There is no escape mwahahaha *evilchuckle*

UPDATE!!! Today is CD34 and there is a second line on my OPK's!!! It is nowhere neaar as dark as the control line- but there is a line! A line!!! Who knows if my body will actually decide to fully surge or not- but I am HOPEFUL!!! PLEASE O, please please please O come my way!!!

Hi ladies! Gone for a day and lotd of new people and new pages. Just popping in real quick (I seem to be doing that a lot lately, oops). I've been doing my OPKs for a week now. My OPK from today was blatantly negative, but it was darker than all of my others had been. This is my first month using them, is it normal to always have a line on an OPK? I have had one on every single one I've done so far, but todays was darker. We went ahead and DTD so we'll probably be doing it every other day until I get a temp rise. Yay! Well, I am off to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. My sister has gone past her due date and is getting induced tomorrow morning. I'm excited to meet the new baby, but so jealous at the same time. Night everyone!

Great job, Jo! :) Can't believe this is already Page 8 and i'm JUST coming to the party! lol

I just had my 27th birthday....yesterday. :)
Hubby is 39 (just turned March 23) and we are TTC our first. He has 2 beautiful grown daughters (ages 16 and 17 (almost 17 and 18)) from a previous relationship. We have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility.

This cycle was my first soy cycle....and I thought I had ovulated only to have FF take away my O date....TWICE! It's now back, and giving me an EDD of December 24th!!! So i'm hoping we caught this time, although I know the chances are slim.

I had the flu...and weirdly caught a yeast infection which I haven't EVER had before. So I think my chances of conceiving are slim to none. :( But hey....a curvy girl can dream. I hope i'll be eating these words in 2 weeks. lol

HEEEELLLLLLOOOOO curvy bumps! :)

Wow.. I was gone for like a day and there's so much to catch up on :happydance:

My DH and I are going to see a reproductive endocrinologist in a few weeks and I'm a lil uneasy and nervous. This will be our first appt with a RE and I know she's going to test for everything under the sun which makes me even more uneasy. I've worried about what she is going to say and her response to my weight, etc! :wacko:

Anyone else been to a RE? What was your experience like?

Anyways, I noticed earlier you girls were talking about how unfair infertility is, and let me say I completely, 100% agree with you!! In my line of work I see all ages (youngest was 12 oldest was 52) being pregnant and having babies, and honestly, all I want to do is cry :cry: I've always wanted to be a mom, always! And now that my life is at the prefect place in life to have a baby, we can't get pregnant. 3 long years of TTC and 2 failed adoptions have almost completely pushed me into depression. BUT! I know that one day (hopefully sooner than later) my time will come and I will hold that sweet baby I have prayed so hard for and I will know and understand why I went through what I'm going through and so will all of you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->