Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

UBER faint line on FRER!!! trying not to get my hopes up, gonna test with FMU 2morro!!! agh!!! :happydance:

Fingers crossed Petesgirl! Can't wait to check in tomorrow to see how you get on - would be amazing if you got your BFP the same week as getting engaged!!

FX for your, petesgirl!

I'm going to test in the morning, too, but I got a BFN on a FRER on Sunday. I was only 7dpo, so no surprise (I couldn't help it!). I have a feeling this isn't my month, but it's not over until AF sings ;)

Good luck ladies!!! I hope I have to update the front page!!! Fx'd

Hey all u curvies! I posted in the old thread accidentally and wanted to share something for you all to consider when TTC.

https://www.babycenter.ca/video/getting-pregnant/how-to-get-pregnant/

This is a great clip of the Mom show with Dr. Greenburg - he suggests to try every other day from day 10 of ur cycle to day 20. This is what dh and I have done but also concentrating on every day surrounding ovulation.
This seems to have a very good success rate and wanted to share it.

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!

Btw, we bought preseed but I had already ovulated by the time it arrived. The 2 HPTs that came with it were pretty helpful tho.
:cloud9:

FX'd for you, petesgirl20.

That video was interesting, JCh. I'm thinking of running out and getting PreSeed if this cycle doesn't pan out. I've heard great things.

FX'd for you, petesgirl20.

That video was interesting, JCh. I'm thinking of running out and getting PreSeed if this cycle doesn't pan out. I've heard great things.
I also heard taking robatussin helps with CM as well, so give that a try too. Just keep in mind that u need to be trying mostly before ovulation, once that's done, chances are really low.

Still no signs of AF and another faint line on FRER, gonna use my last FRER on friday to let that hcg build up, i dnt wanna claim a bfp until i get a darker line lol

Congrats JCh on your BFP! :happydance:

With the Robitussin it has to be the one with ONLY guaifenesin as the active ingredient, for anyone looking at trying that.

Also, BD days 10-20 will only give you a chance if you're "textbook" - eg for me, I ovulate on day 23, so it wouldn't help me! Maybe better to concentrate on when your O date is and BD every other day leading up to that, or the SMEP plan. But yay for it working for you JCh!! :yipee:

Still no signs of AF and another faint line on FRER, gonna use my last FRER on friday to let that hcg build up, i dnt wanna claim a bfp until i get a darker line lol

Hang in there! Fingers crossed!!

Congrats JCh on your BFP! :happydance:

With the Robitussin it has to be the one with ONLY guaifenesin as the active ingredient, for anyone looking at trying that.

Also, BD days 10-20 will only give you a chance if you're "textbook" - eg for me, I ovulate on day 23, so it wouldn't help me! Maybe better to concentrate on when your O date is and BD every other day leading up to that, or the SMEP plan. But yay for it working for you JCh!! :yipee:
Yes, that would be for a regular cycle, obviously u need to move it a bit for later ovulation - luckily mine is pretty exact on the dot of "textbook". I also made sure to check cm for signs of ovulation to ensure that I had some sperm waiting when I o'd.

Best of luck to all! Try not to disect all symptoms, it's really hard on you mentally to think you may be and then be disappointed. This month is had WAY less symptoms and it turned out I was.... Go figure!

*Babydust*

omg hunny! I hope you get your :bfp: on Friday! I am so excited for ya!! :flower:

Sooooo... Update:

CD68. Still no O. 4th day in a row of very, very light spotting. Last year at this time I had another really long cycle with several days (around a week) of spotting at O. O was about CD78, so I'm hoping this is just some weird spring thing my body does and that I will be O'ing very soon. (I hadn't really paid attention to it until last year... but I know I've skipped cycles before....) Anyway! I am really, really hoping I O this week or next! I am not a "religious" person per se, but if any of ya'll are, I wouldn't mind some prayers about now.

DH is starting to get really bored with the whole process. He stopped taking his vitamins/supplements/etc because he thinks it's pointless to be putting a whole bunch of stuff in his body if I'm not even O'ing. It hurts my feelings that he's not really trying anymore, but honestly, I can't blame him. I mean, I am about 45 days late for O at his point. :shrug:

Ohhh Petesgirl fingers crossed that you are going to have an even better month than you first thought :hugs:

I feel your annoyance about hubbys getting bored. Mine doesn't make any effort except for when it comes to DTD he thinks that is all he has to do meanwhile I am checking ovulation calcualtors and making notes of when AF comes and obsessing over symptoms and taking folic acid etc :dohh:

We were supposed to DTD tonight but he has fallen asleep :growlmad: I dare not wake him as I know he has to be up really early for work so he better make up for it tomorrow :thumbup:

Checked for CM tonight for the first time in ages I never seem to get a lot of the stuff but I don't check all that often so maybe I am just missing it. :shrug: Tonight there was a bit of CM that had little globs of mucus and my cervix felt quite low although I don't really have anything to compare it to so I am not sure whether it would be considered hard or soft. :shrug:I know that it is supposed to feel like the tip of your nose if hard and like your lips if soft and I wouldn't say it felt like either but if I had to pick one I would say lips.
ANyways I managed to catch myself with my fingernail and now I am sore and confused which seems to be the default setting for my life at the moment. I might get t-shirts made with 'sore and confused' written across the front :thumbup:

Hi ladies! I've been missing again, but I've read through a good number of pages I missed. I just wanted to say congrats to the ladies with the engagements and the BFPs! Gives us all some hope.

Aww, bunny :( I had a bit of a laugh at your expense. "Sore and Confused" t-shirt! Haha! Really, our bodies are never doing the same thing 2 cycles in a row so who really knows if all this charting and checking, and poking, and prodding even does anything but make us 'sore and confused'. I am right there with you.

Thank you ladies for your kind words!!! Here are some pics of my FRERS from last night and this morning...what do you all think???

Attachments

• faint-frers-5:8:12.jpg
    faint-frers-5:8:12.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 22
Hello. It's been awhile since ice been in. I had lap and dye today got better news than expected. I know I'm going to refocus on my weight loss as soon as I recover. I'm doing an AMF test this coming week then at follow up discuss option natural versus iui

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->