Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hey all...okay here are my symptoms so far, SORE breasts. I mean Saturday I was up all night as my breast were too sensitive. I was due for AF on Saturday but I have PCOS and don't know when she might roll out!! GRRRRRR...me and my husband are trying to stay positive as this is the first time my BOOBS, hahaha, are that sensitive.

This is just a fresh update that I took Clomid 200mg and I'm suppose to test this week (5/10 mother's day) and hopefully we have those 2 beautiful lines. But honestly girls, I'M TERRIFIED to seeing a negative and breaking my husband's heart!

Best of luck for testing day hun :) hoping for those 2 lines for you!!!

:bfn::bfn::bfn: :cry::cry:

Oh hun I'm so sorry, massive hugs xxxxxxxx
It's still early though right? Even if you are pregnant it might not show up yet, try testing in a few days :)

Well I have PCOS so my periods are all over the place but technically it should come within this week. I have the sensitive :holly: and cramping so we will see if it's not my :bfp: I'll have a good :drunk: and off to the :sex:. But still...that does hurt to see that one line!

OMG!!! IM GETTING MARRIED!!!! OH after 7 years together got a restaurant closed for a private lunch with me and surprised me with a GORGEOUS Tiffany diamond ring!!!!! agh I'm so excited!!! :wedding:

OMG!!! IM GETTING MARRIED!!!! OH after 7 years together got a restaurant closed for a private lunch with me and surprised me with a GORGEOUS Tiffany diamond ring!!!!! agh I'm so excited!!! :wedding:

That's ROMANTIC...we want to see that tiffany ring :thumbup:

Thanks, I will post pics tonight when I get home to my computer :)

Congratulations!!

Congratulations! I'll have to start an engagement count on the front page too!!!

Can't wait to see the pics!

Yay Petesgirl!!! Congrats!! That makes 2 of us in one week! Amazing love must be in the air! One of my friends got engaged this week too!

Oh magic I hope you can get out, I hate when I get in those moods too! Try doing somthing that relax's you that you enjoy doing. I like to color when Im in one of the moods lol

Would you ladies mind if I joined you please? :)

I'm 23 and have been TTC since Dec' 10 with my wonderful Fiance.

I'm a larger lady and have been struggling with PCOS since I was 17 years old. We've had one loss along the way back in March last year and since then have had no success although we still hold out hope for this much wanted child. Despite having PCOS I have always been as regular as clockwork however since my MC my cycle have been all over the place (my longest being 97 days!) - But thankfully finally coming back normal with the use of Metformin and Pregnacare tablets :dance:

Oh magic I hope you can get out, I hate when I get in those moods too! Try doing somthing that relax's you that you enjoy doing. I like to color when Im in one of the moods lol

Thanks hun but i dont think this is going to shift for a while :(

The talk of engagements has reminded me again and being in a cranky-ish mood for the past 2 days has added to it.....

I Proposed to OH a year ago to this day (i know its not really the done thing to do but i was in the moment)
He looked at me and said yes, he updated his status within seconds and was happy, we smiled for 2 days solid, he kept calling me wifey and it was really nice.... until it dawned on him he would have to tell his folks and suddenly things changed.

He said he was going home to tell his folks, he said his dad was out so he told his mum, he told me that his mum asked if i was pregnant first then went on to say she thought it was best to change the status back just incase his dad found out, he said he asked his mum to help him tell his dad but his mum told him to wait as it wasnt the right time to tell him. Instantly my heart sank when he said about taking it off facebook as i felt like i was a dirty little secret, anyways that was that, until he told me that his mum thought i was a gold digger (yeh my heart broke and its never healed) i was gutted, i thought me and his folks, specially his mum got on really well, there has never been any issues and so i was hurt to hear that.....

during the next few months we had occasions where me and his parents would be in the same place and things were uncomfortable, they stopped inviting me round to their house, stopped asking how i was when he called them, no contact at all.....

Me and other half had a few drinks one night recently and as its been building up inside me i asked him over and over why they thought i was a gold digger, i think he got annoyed with me asking all the time so he snapped (he was also VERY drunk) he shouted they dont think your a gold digger!!!! so i looked at him and i said to him, your parent didnt have a clue about the engagement did they??!!?? It was you who thought i was a gold digger..... and yup there it is, he has led me to believe for a year that his parents didnt like me and thought that about me when it was him who thought it.......... my heart is so broken i dont know how to fix it.......

I spoke to my aunty one day about it (about the same time it was happening) and i said to her that it broke my heart to think his folks thought that shallow of me but i had a gut feeling it was him who really thought it and if that was the case i could never forgive him....... thats the worst thing in the world to call a woman, i for one am deffinately not a gold digger and if i was i would be the cheapest gold digger in the world as i dont have any bling or flash things, at best all i want is a £2 bag of tea lights........

What do i do!!??!! :cry::cry::cry:

Oh hun im so sorry to hear that he let you think all that. :( I think you should sit down and have a serious chat with him about it. I mean if you guys are TTC then obviously he is committed to you. Maybe he was embarassed that he wasnt the one to ask and didnt want to tell his parents that? If he said yes back then I definitly think you need to know where he stands on the idea. By the way I think its cool that you ased him! My brothers fiancee asked him as well gave him the ring and everything. I hope that you guys work it out. *Big Big Big hugs to you*

Oh hun im so sorry to hear that he let you think all that. :( I think you should sit down and have a serious chat with him about it. I mean if you guys are TTC then obviously he is committed to you. Maybe he was embarassed that he wasnt the one to ask and didnt want to tell his parents that? If he said yes back then I definitly think you need to know where he stands on the idea. By the way I think its cool that you ased him! My brothers fiancee asked him as well gave him the ring and everything. I hope that you guys work it out. *Big Big Big hugs to you*

thats the thing hun, everytime i try and bring it up he just clams up.... he doesnt do anything that looks, feels or sounds like confrontation.... hes happy when we are all lovey dovey but when we have a serious conversation he literally sits there in silence and cant talk.... you can see in his face he wants to say something but it doesnt come out..... hes an only child and his parents are the type of people who are old fashioned so dont show emotions and in his dads eyes, emotions = less of a man so my OH had obviously picked it up growing up so he doesnt talk things through....

They are all "shove it under the carpet people"

I cant forget what he said.... i dont think i can forgive him for breaking my heart so badly, but i love him sooooooo fricking much i cant be without him... i just want to be able to go a whole day were im not constantly thinking about him calling me a gold digger :(

Im the same way with confrontation I find that writing my feelings out instead of saying them out loud works really well when I cant seem to get the words out right. I dono how you could go about it but possibly he might feel better writting his feelings in a letter when you arent at home and giving it to you later? For the longest time before I felt comfortable expressing outloud what was bothering me with OH i would send him a facebook message. It always worked for us until we were able to realize that it was ok to open up to each other face to face.

Well OH definately knows me...Im the kind of girl who likes classic, vintage type things and I think this ring definately fits me!!! The pic with the ring on my finger is kind of blurry cause I was in shock and shaky lol but OH took the other pic before he propsed....its the most beautiful piece of jewelry I've ever seen I love it, its a cushion diamond with other smaller diamonds around the sides!!! I love it!!!

Attachments

• tiffany5-7-12-2.jpg
    tiffany5-7-12-2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 34
  • tiffany5-71-12.jpg
    tiffany5-71-12.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 16
Im so srry magic angel i didnt mean to upset you...I hope you feel better and hopefully you can talk it out or find a way for you two to open up...I hope you feel better. :hugs:

Oh magic that is really awful. I would feel so angry, upset and betrayed if I was in that situation. How terrible of him to put strain on the relationship between you and his parents too.

I have been trying to think why he would even think that about you as I can tell from your posts alone that you are not that sort at all and the only thing that I can come up with is that he may be a little insecure. He finds a girl falls in love with her and then starts questioning why somebody that great would want to be with him and the only explanation he can come up with is the gold digger thing.

You are owed an explanation whether he wants to give you one or not. If he doesn't like face to face confrontation then the least that he can do is write you a letter telling you what the heck is going on.

When my hubby and I first got together his parents (his mom in particular) were not very nice to me. They made me feel unwelcome and made it clear that they didn't like us spending so much time together. There were points where they barely acknowledged me when I went to their house and his mom would turn on the water works with him saying that he wasn't spending enough time with her. There were lots of things that went on that made me very unhappy. Hubby knows how much this upset me and I always thought he was on my side with it all. About a year ago it got brought up in conversation and he made it clear that not only wasn't he on my side he also thought that I blew it out of proportion, took things the wrong way and should have made it easier for his mom :growlmad: and to this day it still really bugs me but like your fella he doesn't like confrontation and just shuts down if I try to discuss anything like that so I know what you are going through.

Don't be like me and let this fester for years. Get an explanation :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->