Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Thank you ladies for your kind words!!! Here are some pics of my FRERS from last night and this morning...what do you all think???

I see lines!! Wooo! Many congrats! Are you going to keep testing to get darker lines?

:flower:

Congratulations petesgirl :).

I need help ladies. Also a tmi warning coming your way.

AF arrived lateish last Monday it was my first proper period after BC. It finished on sat and yesterday I went to the toilet and had a lot of blood but it was quite gooey rather than fresh blood n slightly pink.
After that the odd little dreg as such and now nothing after that. what could it be I'm so.soooo confused and worried please help!! :S.

Bubble

Thank you ladies for your kind words!!! Here are some pics of my FRERS from last night and this morning...what do you all think???
That's a positive!!!!! Let's hope for a sticky one!!!!

Congratulations petesgirl :).

I need help ladies. Also a tmi warning coming your way.

AF arrived lateish last Monday it was my first proper period after BC. It finished on sat and yesterday I went to the toilet and had a lot of blood but it was quite gooey rather than fresh blood n slightly pink.
After that the odd little dreg as such and now nothing after that. what could it be I'm so.soooo confused and worried please help!! :S.

Bubble

It could just be your body adjusting to coming off BC and settling down. I've not been on BC for a few years now but when I was and came off, my cycles were all over the place. Some short, some longer, but they sorted themselves out in the end.

How long does your AF normally last?

:flower:

AF got me in the night. My LP was ony 10 days, and that was with progesterone cream AND B6! :nope:

Congates to the bf+ I'm so happy for u.

I'm feeling better, still reading up on my fertility more. I sèe some r useing robutusin think I'm oing o try that also I mean it can't hurt. I do also use the preseed and I drink this tea called fretil tea I think so hope n some thing happens. Lol

JCh - I spied your bfp on the old thread and put flashy bfps next to your name :thumbup: congratulations hun! Thanks for the link, I will totally try anything at this point, I am investigating a new plan. It's good to know that you got less symptoms this cycle, I've heard a few people that have said that!*
Also, agree about the disappointment thing when testing. *I have a false alarm stinking evap this cycle, first ever one and was so excited. Then devastated. But ok now :D
I think I'm going to not test this month, just wait to avoid disappointment of another evap.

Pinksprinkles - hi sweetie :hi: sorry you are having an arse of a cycle again :( I know what you mean about the OH losing interest in trying sometimes. *It's not that they don't want it, I think it's just that they don't understand everything we have to do and why it doesn't work. *My hubby was devastated this cycle as we really thought it was the one, he then started saying he feels like giving up because he's getting older than he wanted to be and doesn't think it will happen. *I know it's just his way of dealing. They shut down a bit when they can't just fix everything. *They must feel even more helpless than us!

Bbbunny - oh sweetie :hugs: sore and confused :awww: it's bloody shit isn't it! I wish I had a magic wand to make us all preggers. Mind you, I bet if we were, we'd still be sore and confused, but at least we'd have something to show for it :haha: xx

Panda - hey stranger :hi: missed you :hugs:*

LawyerChick - hellooooo missed you too! I'm pleased your results were better than you imagined :loopy: go you! Next on the list - bfp!! :dust:

Bubble - I think it's prob just coming off BC hun, frustrating but it might just take time to settle down. *If you keep getting weird problems after a few months, I would go to the docs xx

Dragonfly - sorry about AF, you're with me then. Let's get back on that horse and make this cycle ours! Woo!

China - I drink fertilitea, tastes nice! Anything is worth a try. GL x

Petesgirl - woooo! Well done!*
https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/bfp.png

Hey ladies hope everyone's ok, only a quick update will come back later to reply to everyone, i have to get ready so that's why its quick ,

so its scan day today and im really nervous! They are scanning my kidneys as my doctors very worried about me, she thinks my kidney stones should have been dealt with 6months ago instead of dismissed and now they are big and causing me a whole lot of pain to the point where i almost had to visit A&E the other night, so will see how its goes.
Feel sorry for my OH, he's worried about me and with the cancer scare we are going through with his dad at the moment its just getting to him a little :(
hope everyone has a great day, speak to you all properly later i promise xx

Thanks hun :) i was up until 4am finishing my owl hat :) doesn't look as good as yours but its not turned into a big old ball of mess lol so im happy :) i can see why you do them because of the happy feeling i got when i finished it :) will perfect it and experiment. It was the bloody eyes that got me... They kept curling :/ but i think i sussed it because they don't look too bad, i would put a pic up but don't no how to just upload it from my phone. Every photo i have put in Sig it has to be from another site!?! Confused.com xxx

I use the photobucket app so it gives you a link to paste in, I couldn't live without it!
Well done on the crochet :D #veryproud

I use the photobucket app so it gives you a link to paste in, I couldn't live without it!
Well done on the crochet :D #veryproud

Will try when i get back from hospital, thanks hun im proud of myself for not giving up lol, you and your fab owl hats inspired me to learn to crochet :)

I got my bfp!!! I went out and bought the crib and wrapped it just waiting for OH to come home and trying really hard not to give away the surprise lol!!! I think im gonna be fatty and eat red velvet cake ice cream and watch the Lion King all day lol!!! Dear God please let this baby be a sticky bean!!

Heres pics!!! I messed up my FRER this morning idk what happened it was invalid so I just picked up the Answer tests ans surprisingly they gave me a darker lines than the FRER!!

Attachments

• BFP's!!!!.jpg
    BFP's!!!!.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9
I got my bfp!!! I went out and bought the crib and wrapped it just waiting for OH to come home and trying really hard not to give away the surprise lol!!! I think im gonna be fatty and eat red velvet cake ice cream and watch the Lion King all day lol!!! Dear God please let this baby be a sticky bean!!

Heres pics!!! I messed up my FRER this morning idk what happened it was invalid so I just picked up the Answer tests ans surprisingly they gave me a darker line than the FRER!!

ooohh! soooo exciting!! :happydance: really pleased for you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->