Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Magic- Bigs :hugs: for you. You're just having such a rough time of it. At least now you know what's wrong and like Magan said, at least they are wanting to take care of it ASAP. The sooner they get things taken care of, the sooner you can get that BFP :thumbup:

StephanieC- I forget what your exact situation is, but do you have PCOS? It can cause you to have a lot of positives because of elevated LH levels or something like that. Other than that, it could just be your body is trying to ovulate, but it doesn't for some reason so your LH keeps surging.

Kerrbear- Hi, welcome to team curvy bumps! :flower: All the ladies here are super friendly so feel free to talk about whatever.

Oh magic that is not fair. You are always so kind and supportive to everyone you do not deserve that at all. At least you know now and this could explain why the TTC stuff hasn't been going as well as you hoped. Maybe now you can get some medical help and get that BFP. Why does stuff like that always happen to the nicest people. Why are there so many people who are horrible people have no problems and those who are truly good get crap like this!!

@panda walks really do help don't they and its something we could do even if we do get a BFP as its nice and gentle but effective.

Had a really stiff achey jaw today and my jaw keeps clicking like its popping out of place. It's driving me nuts so have spent the day with a hot water bottle pressed to my face. Hope it's not that TMJ thing. It keeps making my face feel a bit numb in places and I cannot eat hard things as it makes it worse. Nevermind maybe a diet of yoghurt and soup is just what I need anyway lol.

Going to attempt crocheting tomorrow so hopefully that will take my mind off it.

Even though I am new here. I think it is so funny. I just learned to crochet last week. My SIL showed me how. I am using a 2mm hook. Its very tiny. Its helping keeping my mind occupied during my TWW. I am not sure what I am making yet. Kind of just practicing seeing what I can do.

I would love to join. i need all the support i can get. Been TTC for #1 for 3 1/2 years

:hi: helloooooooo welcome hope you like it here! Xx

Hello there. I am wondering if it would be possible for me to join. I have been TTC for 2 cycles and took a break this cycle due to a really wacky period. I am now waiting for AF to start so I can keep trying. I am about 60 lbs overweight at this point. Trying to lose weight, too!

:hi: hun xx of course it's possible :thumbup:

Even though I am new here. I think it is so funny. I just learned to crochet last week. My SIL showed me how. I am using a 2mm hook. Its very tiny. Its helping keeping my mind occupied during my TWW. I am not sure what I am making yet. Kind of just practicing seeing what I can do.

:loopy: yay!! Another convert!!!

Magic my sweet xxxxx massive :hugs: for you!

Let's look at the positive side.
1. You have a reason why it's not happened yet
2. You have a plan of action
3. You have us!!

It will be ok xxx promise xxxx

Oh magic that is not fair. You are always so kind and supportive to everyone you do not deserve that at all. At least you know now and this could explain why the TTC stuff hasn't been going as well as you hoped. Maybe now you can get some medical help and get that BFP. Why does stuff like that always happen to the nicest people. Why are there so many people who are horrible people have no problems and those who are truly good get crap like this!!

@panda walks really do help don't they and its something we could do even if we do get a BFP as its nice and gentle but effective.

Had a really stiff achey jaw today and my jaw keeps clicking like its popping out of place. It's driving me nuts so have spent the day with a hot water bottle pressed to my face. Hope it's not that TMJ thing. It keeps making my face feel a bit numb in places and I cannot eat hard things as it makes it worse. Nevermind maybe a diet of yoghurt and soup is just what I need anyway lol.

Going to attempt crocheting tomorrow so hopefully that will take my mind off it.

Hmmmm what have you been doing to get a stiff jaw bunny :winkwink:

StephanieC- I forget what your exact situation is, but do you have PCOS? It can cause you to have a lot of positives because of elevated LH levels or something like that. Other than that, it could just be your body is trying to ovulate, but it doesn't for some reason so your LH keeps surging.

Hey Panda, no i have not been diagnosed with PCOS, i am just putting it down to my body trying to sort itself as this is only my 2nd month off BC. Its so frustrating though. I have decided to take one of my sleeping pills tonight so i will hopefully have some solid sleep as i have had some trouble with waking a lot during the early hours which may have made my temps a bit off, so hopefully it will make my temperature tomorrow morning right so i can see if this last positive test was the last one and ovulation has happened.

Thanks everyone :) made me a little teary reading all your kind messages :) im just an emotional cow today, with bad cramps and 2 lots of bad news today, me and fella are all cried out lol it was tough telling him i must admit :( he cried so much :( i think it was just everything with his dad and his results and me with mine its just built up and he had to let go...
I feel so DRAINED so im going to go for a little walk to try and clear my head and try and stop myself crying all the bloody time, then snuggle up in bed, take pain killers, fill hot water bottle, make a brew and put dirty dancing on me thinks, im leaving OH in the living room with the ps3, he gets a pass tonight with the day hes had :)

Thanks ladies, you really are the best :hugs:

Ill reply to everyone properly 2moro, my heads just all over the place right now so i cant concentrate properly.

Loving TEAM HAPPY HOOKERS :)

xxxxx

Haha he wishes :haha:

Still no AF. I'm wondering if it'd be worth testing again. I'm 19dpo and three days late. Could it possibly be too soon? I don't know. Any ideas?

Thanks everyone :) made me a little teary reading all your kind messages :) im just an emotional cow today, with bad cramps and 2 lots of bad news today, me and fella are all cried out lol it was tough telling him i must admit :( he cried so much :( i think it was just everything with his dad and his results and me with mine its just built up and he had to let go...
I feel so DRAINED so im going to go for a little walk to try and clear my head and try and stop myself crying all the bloody time, then snuggle up in bed, take pain killers, fill hot water bottle, make a brew and put dirty dancing on me thinks, im leaving OH in the living room with the ps3, he gets a pass tonight with the day hes had :)

Thanks ladies, you really are the best :hugs:

Ill reply to everyone properly 2moro, my heads just all over the place right now so i cant concentrate properly.

Loving TEAM HAPPY HOOKERS :)

xxxxx

With what sounds like quite a few misfortunes you and your family have been going through, surely everything will start looking up from here. kind of like hitting rock bottom, there's only one way up. You've had the storm, now sun shiny days are straight ahead.:hugs:

:rofl:

Hey Panda, no i have not been diagnosed with PCOS, i am just putting it down to my body trying to sort itself as this is only my 2nd month off BC. Its so frustrating though. I have decided to take one of my sleeping pills tonight so i will hopefully have some solid sleep as i have had some trouble with waking a lot during the early hours which may have made my temps a bit off, so hopefully it will make my temperature tomorrow morning right so i can see if this last positive test was the last one and ovulation has happened.
Since it's only your 2nd month of BC I'd say it's just your body trying to remember how to do everything on its own. I know how frustrating it can be to think you're going to O soon and don't.

Cravemyheart and frybaby - are you absolutely sure of when you ovulated and if you did really ovulate? If you're testing and getting negatives it's possible you ovulated later than you think or didn't ovulate at all. Keeping my fingers for both of you that it's a bfp in hiding :haha:

So, everyone is doing their little crochet projects. I feel so left out. I am making a dress right now though so that's gotta count for something! :thumbup: I haven't sewed in years and I don't even have a sewing machine so it's all by hand. It's helping take my mind off of TTC stuff for the time being.

I hope your jaw is feeling better. I have TMJ and it sucks.

As far as the crocheting...it can be so relaxing and stress relieving. The first project I did was crocheted a baby blanket for my niece. Now I'm making full sized blankets for my nephews and making sets of baby blankets with booties or hats. Are you new to crocheting?

:rofl:

Since it's only your 2nd month of BC I'd say it's just your body trying to remember how to do everything on its own. I know how frustrating it can be to think you're going to O soon and don't.

Cravemyheart and frybaby - are you absolutely sure of when you ovulated and if you did really ovulate? If you're testing and getting negatives it's possible you ovulated later than you think or didn't ovulate at all. Keeping my fingers for both of you that it's a bfp in hiding :haha:

So, everyone is doing their little crochet projects. I feel so left out. I am making a dress right now though so that's gotta count for something! :thumbup: I haven't sewed in years and I don't even have a sewing machine so it's all by hand. It's helping take my mind off of TTC stuff for the time being.

Do you sew often? I would love to learn how to sew and am checking into getting a machine. Any suggestions for me?

Kerrbear- no, I don't sew often. I actually haven't sewn in years and I donb't even have a machine. All manual for me, but it worked out. Already finished (it was a really simple dress). I'd like to learn how to sew too. I just know the really basic stuff.

Haha he wishes :haha:

Was gonna say! Won't get preggers like that! :rofl:

:hugs: to you magic, sorry to hear that but at least they are looking to do something about it asap. We'll both get our BFP's eventually :hugs:

Magic. Where you are do they give you metformin(glucaphoge) for pcos? They told me my gyn that is that they would have given me it, but all 3 times, my bloods come back negative for it.

Where are you in your cycle? I hope they get it sorted out soon.

Hey just noticed your from Ontario!! Where in Ontario? Dont find to many of us in here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->