Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hello ladies hows everyone getting on? i feel like im not meant to be here anymore due to being told not to get pregnant so im not sure where im supposed to hang out now lol
Hope everyones ok :) :hugs: and :dust: to everyone :) xx

Hello ladies hows everyone getting on? i feel like im not meant to be here anymore due to being told not to get pregnant so im not sure where im supposed to hang out now lol

Of course you should hang out here still, what would we do without you?!

Of course you should hang out here still, what would we do without you?!

Thanks hun :) im just not sure what im supposed to be doing lol, fella is in a funk and is doing the self pity party so im having to go over to my aunts house to have chit chats because hes in too much of a funk, i keep getting told Who is sick here? hes making it about him and im trying to get back to normal until it all happens but he keeps putting me back in this funk :( oh well i have my aunty and you lovies to keep me sane, who needs fella's aye lol

Just wanted to share some info...OH's mom asked if I used Geritol to get my BFP and well I didnt but I asked her what it does and all she said was "there's a baby in every bottle," so your supposed to take one tbspn every morning and every night before bed I looked at there website and it says it "contains every vitamin & mineral established as essential in human nutrition." Which makes sense to me...taking it everyday will replace all the vitamins your lacking, women can be lacking some vitamins due to stress, travel, etc...those vitamins you may be lacking can help with CM, sex drive, iron increase, and increases body heat (needed to keep sperm viable)....I wish I would have known that I would have definately tried using it...my mom use to make to take the stuff when I was young and I couldnt gut the tatse (literally tastes like swallowing 2nd hand puke :sick: ) I don't really remember the affect it had one me but I did read alot of SUCCESS stories online...most women I looked into got their BFP during their 1 st or 2nd month taking it and even MORE success stories when combined with clomid...these women talked about how they "knew" they were ovulating "naturally" (meaning no temps, no opks) when taking Geritol because they had high sex drive and ABUNDANT CM (like were supposed to do...not all of us are so lucky :/ ) they had all the natural signs of ovulation.....some women take it starting cd 1 up to O and some take it from cd 1 til they get their BFP....there are 2 types, Geritol Complete (pill form) and Geritol Tonic (liquid form...NASTY :sick: but gets into your bloodstream faster) I also saw a few success stories from overweight women that weren't ovulating because of thier weight take Geritol, which gave them the vitamins they needed to Ovulate and successfully concieve!!! I hope this helped some of you ladies out there...it might be something to look into :)

P.S. It's available at MOST drugstores, I've seen it at Walmart, K-Mart, CVS,Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc...unfortunately, its not available in the UK, so those ladies wanting to try who live in the UK will have to buy online...

It's on my shopping list now...im willing to try anything at this point, even vitamin supplements that taste like vomit! :dohh:

Magic. Just because there is a small stall in the road you definately should still be here. Before my surgery I wasn't thinking about ttc at all because I assigned myself to IVF being the only option.

Last night on TLC channel here there was a show obese and pregnant. Very much an eye opener for sure but alo showed it can happen.

Well, i'm 9 days late, but I went to the dr yesterday for a blood test, but it said my hcg level was 0. I was hoping i was one of the people who would test positive for a blood test even though I was negative for the urine test. I've never missed a period, so, i'm very puzzled as to what's going on with my body.

Well, i'm 9 days late, but I went to the dr yesterday for a blood test, but it said my hcg level was 0. I was hoping i was one of the people who would test positive for a blood test even though I was negative for the urine test. I've never missed a period, so, i'm very puzzled as to what's going on with my body.

You could have ovulated late (or still 'trying' to ovulate) and/or had an anovulatory cycle....so srry I hope you get the result you want

@stefaniec how are you finding managing your anxiety and TTC. I have a lot of health anxiety and I find it hard sometimes especially as I have had an ectopic in the past and crap myself when I think about the possibility of having another one. Even though I have not had a BFP yet I still find myself worrying that the slightest twinge is the beginning of another ectopic :nope:

I find that St Johns Wort helps me aswell as rescue remedy but I don't like taking them when TTC as I have not researched whether they are okay to take and worry they may interfere with my folic acid and iron tonic. I really must look into it all. The doctor wanted me to go on meds but I opted for counselling instead as I knew we would be TTC.

@magic You stay right here with us missy you are the one that keeps us all sane lol :hugs:

Forgot to add that AF didn't show her ugly face today so maybe that pain yesterday was O pain. It could be possible as I had the stretchy cm and AF type pains. Its a good job we DTD :thumbup:

Maybe I have a really short luteal (is that the right word?) phase :shrug:
Is that a bad thing?
AF was last with me on the 23rd of last month and my cycles have been

33 days, 41 days and 24 days. At the moment I am on day 26 so already longer than last month and about a week off my average. Are these cycles really irregular. I think last year I decided that my average was 33 days so this is what I usually base O and AF on but that could be completely out. Arghhhh why is this all so complicated.

I hate math :growlmad:

@stefaniec how are you finding managing your anxiety and TTC. I have a lot of health anxiety and I find it hard sometimes especially as I have had an ectopic in the past and crap myself when I think about the possibility of having another one. Even though I have not had a BFP yet I still find myself worrying that the slightest twinge is the beginning of another ectopic :nope:

I find that St Johns Wort helps me aswell as rescue remedy but I don't like taking them when TTC as I have not researched whether they are okay to take and worry they may interfere with my folic acid and iron tonic. I really must look into it all. The doctor wanted me to go on meds but I opted for counselling instead as I knew we would be TTC.

Well I have had counselling and am due back in a month or so but i'm also actually on meds that i was on before TTC but my doctor and I have worked out a plan to halve the dose over time as although my current dose would probably be ok, i would be more comfortable with the idea of a lower dose. Cutting them out entirely is not an option for me as I suffer from depression as well as anxiety so its safer for me to be on them than not as if i stop taking them i may stop looking after myself properly and so not look after the unborn baby properly as my brain wouldn't be working right. I will be cutting them out entirely eventually but its just unrealistic to set that as a goal straight away hence the cutting down. I'm a bit reserved about telling people about my illnesses because i've had someone have a go at me on the forum about it before so i'm scared of other people doing the same :(

Well I have had counselling and am due back in a month or so but i'm also actually on meds that i was on before TTC but my doctor and I have worked out a plan to halve the dose over time as although my current dose would probably be ok, i would be more comfortable with the idea of a lower dose. Cutting them out entirely is not an option for me as I suffer from depression as well as anxiety so its safer for me to be on them than not as if i stop taking them i may stop looking after myself properly and so not look after the unborn baby properly as my brain wouldn't be working right. I will be cutting them out entirely eventually but its just unrealistic to set that as a goal straight away hence the cutting down. I'm a bit reserved about telling people about my illnesses because i've had someone have a go at me on the forum about it before so i'm scared of other people doing the same :(

I had a bad case of depression and a lot of anxiety issues. I had to take meds to stay human. If I did not take them then I would sleep day in and day out. I really had to make sure I took them post-partum. I eventually got myself weaned of of them. Now that I am a SAHM I really just don't need them. My job was causing most of my problems. I am a nurse and people just don't appreciate the work you actually do to keep them happy and healthy while in the hospital. How many times we have to keep the Drs from giving you something that may kill you, or begging them to give you enough pain meds to keep you comfortable. It really gets old when you go through all of that just to get cussed at and something thrown at you the moment you walk in the door. Ok rant over. Anyway, take your time. Make sure you are comfortable with the doses before trying to wean a little more. You may or may not be able to get off of them. Do whats best for you and your family. Good luck to you.:hugs:

I had a bad case of depression and a lot of anxiety issues. I had to take meds to stay human. If I did not take them then I would sleep day in and day out. I really had to make sure I took them post-partum. I eventually got myself weaned of of them. Now that I am a SAHM I really just don't need them. My job was causing most of my problems. I am a nurse and people just don't appreciate the work you actually do to keep them happy and healthy while in the hospital. How many times we have to keep the Drs from giving you something that may kill you, or begging them to give you enough pain meds to keep you comfortable. It really gets old when you go through all of that just to get cussed at and something thrown at you the moment you walk in the door. Ok rant over. Anyway, take your time. Make sure you are comfortable with the doses before trying to wean a little more. You may or may not be able to get off of them. Do whats best for you and your family. Good luck to you.:hugs:

Until you have been through stuff like this you cannot truly appreciate how awful it is. My hubby tries to be sympathetic but he seems to think I can just snap out of it :dohh:

I have had anxiety issues since I was 18. I have been through the stages where I could barely get out of bed and eventually gave up work and have never one back. About 2 years ago I convinced myself that I was going to drop dead of a heart attack any second and could barely function. I was constantly convinced I had DVT and wouldn't even make plans more than a day ahead as I was convinced I wouldn't be here. I went through a lot of it in private hiding the anxiety attacks and panic attacks from my hubby as best I could. I would cry at night after he went to sleep and wondered at times if he was better off without me.

Eventually I moved house and ended up with a new doctor and went for counselling and things have gotten better. I am still not completely cured and I don't think I ever will be but it is all at a much more manageable level and thank goodness I am managing without medication not that I have anything at all against those who do take it. Part of the reason that I don't take meds is that I freak out over possible side effects. I don't even like taking paracetamol and I think finally my doctor understands this and has stopped trying to push for me to g on them.

For a long time I worried about having kids when I am like this. The physical symptoms of my anxiety such as the palpitations and the muscle aches can sometimes feel overwhelming but I know that I will be okay with the support of my family and I have learned to recognise when I am heading into a bad period again so I can take steps to work my way out of it. As far as I am concerned my kid (if I am lucky enough to have one) will not know that I have this problem until they are an adult. I will fight tooth and nail not to burden them with it. That may not be the way that others would do it but it is the way that I want to do it.

Lots of :hugs: to the ladies that are going through this. I find it awful that someone actually had a go at you because of this and next time they will have me to deal with :trouble:

PLEASE continue to hang out here. I enjoy your company!!:hugs:

Until you have been through stuff like this you cannot truly appreciate how awful it is. My hubby tries to be sympathetic but he seems to think I can just snap out of it :dohh:

I have had anxiety issues since I was 18. I have been through the stages where I could barely get out of bed and eventually gave up work and have never one back. About 2 years ago I convinced myself that I was going to drop dead of a heart attack any second and could barely function. I was constantly convinced I had DVT and wouldn't even make plans more than a day ahead as I was convinced I wouldn't be here. I went through a lot of it in private hiding the anxiety attacks and panic attacks from my hubby as best I could. I would cry at night after he went to sleep and wondered at times if he was better off without me.

Eventually I moved house and ended up with a new doctor and went for counselling and things have gotten better. I am still not completely cured and I don't think I ever will be but it is all at a much more manageable level and thank goodness I am managing without medication not that I have anything at all against those who do take it. Part of the reason that I don't take meds is that I freak out over possible side effects. I don't even like taking paracetamol and I think finally my doctor understands this and has stopped trying to push for me to g on them.

For a long time I worried about having kids when I am like this. The physical symptoms of my anxiety such as the palpitations and the muscle aches can sometimes feel overwhelming but I know that I will be okay with the support of my family and I have learned to recognise when I am heading into a bad period again so I can take steps to work my way out of it. As far as I am concerned my kid (if I am lucky enough to have one) will not know that I have this problem until they are an adult. I will fight tooth and nail not to burden them with it. That may not be the way that others would do it but it is the way that I want to do it.

Lots of :hugs: to the ladies that are going through this. I find it awful that someone actually had a go at you because of this and next time they will have me to deal with :trouble:

Thank you both so much, you have really helped my worries about it all, i really appreciate your kind words.
I am a SAHW (stay at home wife lol) at the moment and will more than likely be a SAHM which i am really looking forward to :). I also left work due to these problems and it is unlikely I will return any time soon. I'm planning not to let my children know of my problems until they are grown up too as I wouldn't want them to think differently of me.
Yeah i was a bit shocked and got quite upset because i just didn't expect someone to have a go at me about my meds etc when i have already done all the work finding out about them with TTC, i have had a doctors appointment to discuss it and she researched it all for me an everything. This woman was the only person on B&B that i have come across like that thankfully but my DH did have to comfort me after it as it did upset me. But i am getting past it and have seen how lovely everyone else is.
Sorry, now my rant is over lol.

Hey lovelies :hugs:
Well sorry ive not been in much over the past few days, i only told a few people about my news because i didnt want it getting back to my family and them finding out. But someone slipped up and ended up telling a few more people and low and behold ive had a load of grief off my family and im just wanting to forget about it at the moment but fella also told a few of his friends just so he wasnt bottling things up, and they just seem to keep coming up to me saying sorry etc and bringing it all back up again. so ive just been trying to get my head together...

I went out to watch fella's band rock out in a club last night, was a great crowd, and was a great night, i was on water (alcohol just isnt agreeing with me lately) and met up with a few girlfriends (i say girlfriends like we've know each other years but i met Beth about 9 months ago, Eira about 4 months ago and Heather about 4 months ago, We hit it off straight away and are now great friends who act like we've known each other all our lives :) was also great catching up with them, they cheered me right up and i found out that my friend Heather also had the same problems as mine except she had mild endometriosis and mine is pcos and we had a great chat, she said she never had anyone to talk to about it so anytime i need to talk i can give her a call and we can do lunch or something, shes a lovely girl, i thought she was 25 all this time but shes 30 so lifes been kind with her youthfulness :) i promised that when im fixed we are getting together to have a big blow out :~) cant wait :)

Hope everyones good :) thanks for your support girls it means a lot, your words are lifting my spirit so thank you :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Well I think AF is going to get me tomorrow :nope:

I think this whole post is going to be TMI so you have been warned :thumbup:

Went to the loo earlier today and there was a browny reddy few streaks on the toilet paper but nothing in my urine (if you know what I mean). Problem is that we bought pink toilet paper so I couldn't tell what colour it was very well :dohh:

I realised it was probably AF on her way but part of me was hoping it was maybe implantation bleeding but then when I looked it up people were saying that IB is usually pink and I don't think this was but like I said I couldn't tell the colour properly (blooming cheap pink loo roll :growlmad: )

Not long ago I got up to go to the loo again and there was a little on the toilet paper again but only a tiny amount so I decided to check my CM and it was stretchy but there was proper red blood almost like a bloody piece of snot or a little clot. Up until that point I had had no cramping but about 10 minutes after seeing that I have a bit of light cramping. I should have known AF was on her way as the muscles at the top of my boobs have been really aching all afternoon.

She is about 5 days earlier than I expected if this is her. Arghh why am I kidding myself of course it is her :growlmad:

So annoyed. Its hubbys birthday the start of June and it would have been such a great present for him. Part of me wants to take a break next month but part of me feels like the time is going so fast that next thing I know the 12 months will have gone by.

Why is this so hard? :wacko:

In other news I picked up my glasses and they are fine. Feel a bit like my mother in them though.

We have the local dog show tomorrow so it has been like the doggy version of Toddlers and tiaras in our house this afternoon. They have been showered and brushed and had their fur tidied up so lets hope they behave. The little one likes to hump stuff so I am taking a bag of treats to keep him occupied. We have to have a lead on his collar and a separate harness with another lead on him as he slips one or the other if you have them on on their own.

Here is a very blurry pic of him in my new glasses. Have warned him I have the number for Batersea dogs home if he misbehaves tomorrow :growlmad:

https://i49.tinypic.com/11twv9x.jpg

StefanieC- You will do great as a parent. Nothing can stop you at this point. You have been through so much at this point. It has made you a stronger person. Keep your head held high and keep going.

bbbunny- I am having the same problem today. I thought I was out and now it has stopped. Fx for both of us. Mine was a little over do though. Good luck with the doggie show!

I was reading a bit about you ladies and your struggle with anxiety and depression. I've also struggled with them. I'm on an antidepressant and an antipsychotic to control it. My antidepressant can cause birth defects so I'm looking to change it because I definately can't go without it. I have an appointment with my psychiatrist at the end of may to discuss it.

My AF arrived on may 17th. She's almost over. Then on to oday. I think I'm going to try the SMEP. Anyone try it? Opinions? I figure it's worth a shot.

StefanieC- You will do great as a parent. Nothing can stop you at this point. You have been through so much at this point. It has made you a stronger person. Keep your head held high and keep going.

Thank you so much, that is such a lovely thing to say :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"