Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Just wondering if there are some of us with diagnosis for our fertility?
I feel like I'm back to unexplained since my surgery. My only issue is the high estrogen. I'm having an amh test for ovarian reserve.

Hi, can I join you also? I am a big girl also. I recently joined the TWW board. I fit here also. I am not TTC #1 though. I have 2 children. I am currently a junior 24. I was 30/32 last year at this time though. I did not diet or add any strenuous exercise. I moved to Mexico and had a complete lifestyle change. At first I did not know I was losing weight and when I Skyped mom she said I have lost a lot. Anyway, I am currently trying for #3. I am a SAHM. I was a size 20/22 when I got pregnant with my son. He was a surprise. I was then a size 26/28 when I got pregnant with my daughter. I had lot about 10lbs and my DR said as soon as that came off I started to ovulate again. Low and behold I was pregnant within a month. I went off the Depo shot last year in may. I got AF back this year in March. I am currently waiting on AF to make her appearance. I am hoping for a BFP this round. The only problem I have with being overweight is I do not test positive early. It is always 2 weeks after a missed period. Thank you.

Thank you for mentioning that being overweight it took you longer to test positive. That gives me hope!

Hi, can I join you also? I am a big girl also. I recently joined the TWW board. I fit here also. I am not TTC #1 though. I have 2 children. I am currently a junior 24. I was 30/32 last year at this time though. I did not diet or add any strenuous exercise. I moved to Mexico and had a complete lifestyle change. At first I did not know I was losing weight and when I Skyped mom she said I have lost a lot. Anyway, I am currently trying for #3. I am a SAHM. I was a size 20/22 when I got pregnant with my son. He was a surprise. I was then a size 26/28 when I got pregnant with my daughter. I had lot about 10lbs and my DR said as soon as that came off I started to ovulate again. Low and behold I was pregnant within a month. I went off the Depo shot last year in may. I got AF back this year in March. I am currently waiting on AF to make her appearance. I am hoping for a BFP this round. The only problem I have with being overweight is I do not test positive early. It is always 2 weeks after a missed period. Thank you.

Thank you for mentioning that being overweight it took you longer to test positive. That gives me hope!
You are very welcome! I truly believe thats what the problem is. My body is slightly delayed due to having all this extra. Good luck in your journey!

Hi Ladies! I would love to join Team Curvy Bumps with you all. If that's ok? I am currently a size 26, however I am currently doing the weight watchers program for the past 8 weeks, and am down 25 lbs. so far. DH and I have been TTC #1 for 18 mos now. I was diagnosed with PCOS back in December 2011. I am waiting on June's cycle to start so I can start my first round of Clomid.

Hi Ladies! I would love to join Team Curvy Bumps with you all. If that's ok? I am currently a size 26, however I am currently doing the weight watchers program for the past 8 weeks, and am down 25 lbs. so far. DH and I have been TTC #1 for 18 mos now. I was diagnosed with PCOS back in December 2011. I am waiting on June's cycle to start so I can start my first round of Clomid.

Welcome looseygoosey!! Well done on the weight loss so far. I'm trying to loose too, swimming & healthy eating. From my experience weight watchers is good! I lost alot if weight on that before I met my DH 5 years ago, unfortunately that's kind of gone back on now tho!
:flower:

Welcome to all the newbies :hi:

I feel like I'm back to unexplained since my surgery. My only issue is the high estrogen. I'm having an amh test for ovarian reserve.

I'm hoping to get some answers today, got an u/s this afternoon to see if I have PCOS. I have to see the fertility doctor again next Monday too to see if the testosterone was still high on the repeat blood test.

Welcome hun :wave: well done on the weight loss :) hope you get your bfp soon hun and seding lots of baby :dust: :)

Well i called docs to see if my results were in and shes made an appointment for a week today to discuss the results :)

Well im in full AF mode now :) went from next to nothing yesterday/last night to full on period when i woke up this morning.... she could be a little less painful but im not going to moan, im just happy shes here after 105 days.... heres to hoping i get a 30day one next :)

CD 1 finally :happydance: :happydance: :thumbup: :happydance: :happydance:

How can I become a member? I'm new to this whole site.
thanks!

:hi: I will add you hun! You'll love it here, there is always someone with some advice and support :hugs:

Hi everyone! Lots to catch up on over the weekend by the looks of it!

I actually bought a crochet hook and some wool a couple of weeks ago to give it a go, but I haven't tried it yet! Looks good though and I always sucked at knitting too!

Bbbunny - no odour for me, but can imagine how it would happen with the change in pH......

AFM - waiting to O. Should happen in the next week (normally CD23, I'm on CD16 now). Started OPKs on the weekend and I have grapefruit juice, pomegranate juice, and robitussin at hand to start in the next couple of days!! I aim to be gushing fertile CM :haha:

Hey! :dance: another convert! We're turning into a bunch of happy hookers!!!
Sending you ovulation vibes :dust:

Well my DH has agreed to take me to the hobby store tomorrow so i can get crocheting supplies. I'm a little confused about the size hooks though, which would you ladies recommend for a beginner?

Thanks Magic :). Jo any ideas? I may see if they have like a pack of assorted sizes just in case. I can't wait to get practising. Jo you are building up your own little band of crochet followers now :haha:

:hi: Stef, sorry it took me so long to respond. A 4 or 4.5 in UK will be best to use with any DK or Aran wool. This is the best thing to start off with as it is usually more manageable and the cheapest type of wool to buy.

It's good isn't it! You'll all be expert crocheters in no time!

If anyone is looking for a book to help them learn I can highly recommend "The Happy Hooker" by Stitch 'n' Bitch. It tells you what size hook goes with what type of wool and has some good simple patterns in there to start you off.

:hi: sweetie! Of course you can join us!!! welcome welcome welcome :thumbup:

no af yet. shes due today. im so excited. testing tomorrow.

Excitiiiiiiiiiing :dust: :dust: GL to you!!!!

:nope: not me. they weren't very helpful at all to be honest. Nothing wrong with us, just unexplained. They didn't give any more info except 'lose weight' and then we can have IVF. :growlmad:

:hi: looseygoosey! That is absolutely fantastic the weight you have lost so far!!!! Get in!! Keep it up hun whilst you are on a roll and going well, it will help with everything and make you feel so much better!

Well i called docs to see if my results were in and shes made an appointment for a week today to discuss the results :)

Well im in full AF mode now :) went from next to nothing yesterday/last night to full on period when i woke up this morning.... she could be a little less painful but im not going to moan, im just happy shes here after 105 days.... heres to hoping i get a 30day one next :)

CD 1 finally :happydance: :happydance: :thumbup: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:
:dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:
:happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:
:dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:

So I'm back from the hospital. Looks like PCOS.

Hey hun sorry to hear that hun, did you just have the scan today? how did you find out so quickly? reason i ask is because i had U.S on friday and i cant get my results until a week 2day, the results are in already but need to wait for available appointment and thats a week today.... x

:awww: Nexis.

Ok positive side....

There are things you can do to help like taking Soy or Clomid etc.
At least you know, now you can move onwards and upwards!

Thank you for the welcome everyone!! I don't have the chance to jump on here every day but I wanted to pop back in and say thanks!!

Also, such a great story from Petesgirl! How emotional it was for me to read it because I can just imagine how it must feel for you both! Congratulations!

Ok ladies, rant alert!!!!

We had some bad news today about my FIL's financial situation that kind of inadvertently affects us. My DH and I have come home from work early so we can spend all afternoon getting our bank statements together as proof we are not involved and I think we will be fine now we have gone thought it all. But we have had to get our solicitors advice on it, it was that bad!

Anyway, my DH is now not up for :sex: which is totally understandable but I'm due to Ov tomorrow!!!!! This is the perfect time to get the little fellas swimming up the tubeys but looks like we might miss that today!!!! I'm really annoyed!!!!

Rant over. Thanks everyone! :flower:

Oh kirkie :(

That's bad news. It sounds like you are both going to be alright now though. Maybe you could wake him up in the middle of the night and have sleepy sex? I always find that works if hubby has been distracted by something else, when he's sleepy he thinks less!

Oh kirkie :(

That's bad news. It sounds like you are both going to be alright now though. Maybe you could wake him up in the middle of the night and have sleepy sex? I always find that works if hubby has been distracted by something else, when he's sleepy he thinks less!

Hehe! That's a great idea Jo_Bean!!! I might just try that. He's sat next to me at the moment and has just said he gets how important these next few days are so he'll try and feel like it later so FX......! But if all else fails, plan B (or plan jo_bean)!

Hey hun sorry to hear that hun, did you just have the scan today? how did you find out so quickly? reason i ask is because i had U.S on friday and i cant get my results until a week 2day, the results are in already but need to wait for available appointment and thats a week today.... x

I had the scan today and they told me after they had done the internal that they could see cysts in the ovaries and it looked like PCOS, especially after the high testosterone shown by bloods. Have an appt with doc on 28th now so she can take me through it in depth and tell me what the second blood test showed.

Thanks for all the comment girls. Bit down about it but I know it's better than not knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->