Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hi Melly xxx sorry you're out :hugs: and yeah :growlmad: major slap in the face :hugs:
I know how it feels to be chucked right back at the bottom of the mountain and have to climb it all over again :(

I think I am 8 DPO.....

Got PCOS so not sure when I do but body signs were going mad last sat/sun...

Can you see it????????

Attachments

• IMG_2708 (450x600).jpg
    IMG_2708 (450x600).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 17
I defo see it treeoflife!! And I'm always honest about tests! Congratulations!

Hopefully it will get darker every day!!

Hi Melly xxx sorry you're out :hugs: and yeah :growlmad: major slap in the face :hugs:
I know how it feels to be chucked right back at the bottom of the mountain and have to climb it all over again :(

I just know there is some sort of issue going on or something...i i cant stand the waiting a whole year thing....we have been together for almost 10 years, and this whole time nothing? sure, most of it was not really "timing" it all out to a schedule, but c'mon! ive always been right on, with the exception of this month, and even still, every day/every other day/ only on pos opk day/ day after pos opk day, i look back at the calendar from cd 1 to when we were bd'ing, and it looks on paper to be the right time! i know im preachin to the choir, i just needed a venting...i know when i see either someone give birth or see the babies in the nursery, im going to need to excuse myself to go have a cry in the bathroom...stupid body, why you no cooperate with my wishes?!:shrug:

Do you temp Melly? I find that (although I've not got my bfp yet) it weirdly makes me feel a bit more in control and helps me make sense of my cycle when it doesn't happen. :shrug: everyone is different though.
I couldn't do your job without a little cry, I cry at births on tv all the time so in real life I can only imagine the pain :hugs:

Hello ladies I thought I would jump on this bored for you guys help.. Well I was at my in laws for a bbq and I love seafood salad specially theres well I had some and low and behold before I could finish it I was running up the stairs to puke ughhh (mind u it was weird because I havent thrown up in years) but at the same time I was fine and I have been having a runny nose Also I was in the car last night we were getting out to go to walmart and I felt these crazy flutters like baby movement down there closer to my vaginal area for about 5 min and it was super weird and just now sitting at my desk I am having this flutter like cramps can someone help I am praying this is my month

Do you temp Melly? I find that (although I've not got my bfp yet) it weirdly makes me feel a bit more in control and helps me make sense of my cycle when it doesn't happen. :shrug: everyone is different though.
I couldn't do your job without a little cry, I cry at births on tv all the time so in real life I can only imagine the pain :hugs:

i have a thermometer for it, my problem is i never remember to do it :dohh: maybe ill strap it to my arm so i remember

Hello ladies I thought I would jump on this bored for you guys help.. Well I was at my in laws for a bbq and I love seafood salad specially theres well I had some and low and behold before I could finish it I was running up the stairs to puke ughhh (mind u it was weird because I havent thrown up in years) but at the same time I was fine and I have been having a runny nose Also I was in the car last night we were getting out to go to walmart and I felt these crazy flutters like baby movement down there closer to my vaginal area for about 5 min and it was super weird and just now sitting at my desk I am having this flutter like cramps can someone help I am praying this is my month

I surely do not want to build up hope if this is not it but at the same time I wanted to say I had the very same experience with my first! I went to eat and right as we were leaving I threw it back up I had not thrown up since I was 13! I thought wth? Shortly after that incident my period was late and I was indeed pregnant! So fingers xxx!

I see it treeoflife :)

I've been lurking recently but haven't posted. Ordered some opk's today from amazon, never used them before but thought I'd start as I've got no idea if I'm actually going to O or not on my own.

I am waiting to O...using preseed, BBT, and OPKs for the first time. Is it weird that I can't wait to see a second line on an OPK, even if it doesn't mean it's positive? I just want to POAS and see a second line, darn it!

Congrats treeoflife that is great news and very encouraging to the ladies with PCOS :hugs:

AFM - Spotting is still there a little. Had a few clots in it and earlier today the spotting was really red. Went to the toilet not long ago and there was hardly anything. AF isn't officially due for another 3 days so I am not sure what to think. I am still having cramping on and off and my tummy feels really bloated like I swallowed a bowling ball. I took a HPT and it was negative. Haven't been able to sleep all night. My tummy feels uncomfortable and I had worked myself up so much I felt sick all night.

You know what its like when something is really unusual for you and you know something isn't right. I am going to get some rest and see how it all goes today. If I am still worried tomorrow I will book in and see the doc even though I HATE going to the doctors.

If the spotting stops and I don't get a proper AF do I count the spotting as my period? :shrug:

Thanks Jo for making me feel a bit better :hugs:

So today is my O day and I BD'd the 19th and last night. Prob for the next few days too! LOL!

I might not be around much for a bit, I'm so tired atm it's not even funny. I haven't been going to bed late or really doing much so I don't know what's wrong with me but I seem to be knackered all the time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->