Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

magic, the reason i wanted to go to the docs is to get a blood test done to make sure i'm definitely not pregnant so i would at least know for sure i was just waiting on AF thats all :).
I've still got 4 days until then so plenty of time for my bfp to arrive if its going to :)

Oh Stef! Keep up updated :D I love when I see :bfp:!!! It renews my hope that my :bfp: will come soon too!!!

:dust: and :bfp: to us all!!!

Yeh its great getting to rock out with them on gigs and in jamming, they are so similar so its a great laugh :)

Sorry af's here but get to cracking on with the soy and hope you get that :bfp: first time :) would be awesome :)

:rofl: Animal :) i like it :) firecracker :) yeh its good to get carried away on the drums but i get carried away too much and end up taking any anger out on them and break the sticks then have to explain to the drummer that he cant carry on with jamming because ive snapped his sticks lol not good :haha:
Im no good at the guitars but i can play a couple of songs, ive pissed about with it and come up with a little part on my own i think now that ive found crochet my poor guitars only get a work out if i get my fella to play them :dohh:

*hides drum sticks* lol :haha:

ps, those are great Jo :flower: and got fingers toes and everything crossed for Stef to get her :bfp:

Wish me luck laadies that i get my bfp tomorrow my monthly is 5 days late in scared to test so just going to get a blood test when i went to the bathroom a few days ago i had light pink when i wiped once then nothin few days later af like cramps wipe saw light pink went back to the bathroom again a hr later n nothin my boobs hurt like hell and i have been pretty dizzy not to mention i ate sea food salad a week ago n puked instantly tried to eat grilled shrimp n got nauseous instantly but the af cramp throw me off oh and the fact i cant stand DH i always catch a attitude with him for no reason haha wish me luck ladies im praying this is finally it for me

Magic thanks for the warm welcome :) I feel great knowing we have such a great support system here. It makes each heartbreak more bearable when you have friends you can lean on.

TCC buddies :hugs:

Your welcome hun :) we are all here to help ease the stress :) :hugs:

magic, the reason i wanted to go to the docs is to get a blood test done to make sure i'm definitely not pregnant so i would at least know for sure i was just waiting on AF thats all :).
I've still got 4 days until then so plenty of time for my bfp to arrive if its going to :)

Ah right, i had weekly pg tests too, really hope you get your :bfp: soon huni :) :hugs:

Wish me luck laadies that i get my bfp tomorrow my monthly is 5 days late in scared to test so just going to get a blood test when i went to the bathroom a few days ago i had light pink when i wiped once then nothin few days later af like cramps wipe saw light pink went back to the bathroom again a hr later n nothin my boobs hurt like hell and i have been pretty dizzy not to mention i ate sea food salad a week ago n puked instantly tried to eat grilled shrimp n got nauseous instantly but the af cramp throw me off oh and the fact i cant stand DH i always catch a attitude with him for no reason haha wish me luck ladies im praying this is finally it for me

Fingers, arms, legs, toes, eyes and tongue crossed for you hun :hugs: :)

Welcome Lika :hi: I've added you

Stef - I'm channelling positive thoughts, you are still in!! :dust:

Bunny - don't be nervous about the docs hun. They should get results back fairly quick xxxx

Magic - I know what you mean about picking smaller projects, you'll be making a giant blanket one day though hun, mark my words :thumbup:

Mzportugeze - good luck! Everything is crossed for your testing tomorrow xxxx

Stef. Channeling positive thoughts. Dr appt for beta blood is good idea. With long cycles you can ask for provera (not sure what it is called elsewhere). You take for ten days then Af should start. I took it once and since cycles normal again.

Welcome to newbies and hello to everyone. I'm on cd 29 and waiting on af.

Hey ladies

Nothing much going on at the moment but thought I would check in :hugs:

Just waiting for the letter to come with my scan appointment to see whats going on. Feeling a lot better now though still keep getting some pain. Keep trying to convince hubby that doc said I shouldn't do housework but he isn't falling for it :haha:

The lovely weather has vanished and we have wind and rain again now. Just when I had started to buy some summery clothes too. Been making preparations for hubbys birthday next week and it's the dogs 14th birthday the day before so he is annoyed that his decorations will be dog themed :haha:

Feel a bit fed up as we are having this cycle off to try and get me sorted so I feel a bit lost without having to check ovulation time etc.

Ohhhh forgot to say as promised I have dyed my hair blonde. I think it is the blondest I have ever been and it is taking some getting used to. I will upload pic tomorrow when I have better light to take the photo.

Hope everyone is well and good luck to those testing soon :hugs:

Heeeelllllloooo, ladies! :)

I've been MIA for a bit, dealing with a minor car accident, hubby recovering from shoulder surgery, only to be told he's going for another one....my step-daughter getting ready to graduate from high school, and waiting to see the OBGYN....

He's pretty confident that i'll be pregnant within 3 months...and Ruby predicts that i'll conceive or get a positive test in June of 2012! I sure hope so! :)

OBGYN has an ultrasound in his office, which was pretty awesome. He checked out my ovaries and says that they're just being lazy. I have 8 follies that are all immature, but at about the same stage, which explains my annovulatory cycles. They're just not maturing. :(

So, he prescribed provera (which I had BEGGED my own doctor for, to end a 97 day cycle...when she told me it was an outdated treatment and they don't use it anymore...) and clomid. Eeeks!

I'm freaking out now because things are getting too real. Three months....if that's true, then I have a HECK of a lot of planning to do in three months! lol

Missed all you ladies, and I see a bunch of new women whom I haven't met yet! :) I'll have to try catch up on how everyone is doing. :)

**** Babydust to everyone!!! ****

Hey ladies

Nothing much going on at the moment but thought I would check in :hugs:

Just waiting for the letter to come with my scan appointment to see whats going on. Feeling a lot better now though still keep getting some pain. Keep trying to convince hubby that doc said I shouldn't do housework but he isn't falling for it :haha:

The lovely weather has vanished and we have wind and rain again now. Just when I had started to buy some summery clothes too. Been making preparations for hubbys birthday next week and it's the dogs 14th birthday the day before so he is annoyed that his decorations will be dog themed :haha:

Feel a bit fed up as we are having this cycle off to try and get me sorted so I feel a bit lost without having to check ovulation time etc.

Ohhhh forgot to say as promised I have dyed my hair blonde. I think it is the blondest I have ever been and it is taking some getting used to. I will upload pic tomorrow when I have better light to take the photo.

Hope everyone is well and good luck to those testing soon :hugs:

Hey hun, :rofl: at no housework rule lol i must admit i cant complain with OH as hes been soooooo good bless him, he does most of the dog walks everyday due to her pulling like a crazy dog when things scare her (by scare her we mean if the wind blows to bloody hard) so she jolts me too much and im in pain for the rest of the day, hes been great with housework too as i cant bend much or stand for more than 5-10 minutes so hes kept ontop of it all :)

Aww poor hubby having to share lol still makes me chuckle when you say it :) Its my Birthday on the 6th :) Im 21 again :haha: cant drink or let loose so fella is making it his mission to put a smile back on my face because to be honest im just happy to forget it all together!!! before we got together my birthday were always something to forget about and so for the past 4 years hes been trying to make it a happy day so im kinda glad i cant party, i would rather snuggle up under a soft blanket and watch horrors alll night, with candles lit :) bliss :)
You might want to just throw one or two decorations out for him to make him feel a little better :D or just tell him to suck it up :)

Mine has her birthday october 14th, she will be 3 and she doesnt seem to want to grow up and stop the cheekiness.... she will find herself on EBAY if shes not careful :haha:

Aww i can totally feel you with the month off thing, ive been told to not get pregnant now.... i have to try and pin point ov but its to avoid pregnancy which is not in my nature to do because I WANNA BE A MUMMY SOOOOOOOO BAD lol so i just keep having this thought in my head, knowing my flipping luck i will try to avoid pregnancy and then before you know it im peeing on a stick and telling you im pregnant :( sucks when things just dont go your way..... big :hugs: hun, you starting back next month? or do you have to wait for tests before you can start back? sorry if you've mentioned it in a post already, im full of cold and had 4 hours sleep in 6 days so im a little all over the place lol my name is kerry right?!?! :)

Cant wait to see the new marilyn monroe look :) ive gone darker since i chopped my hair off and i prefer it... my hair was almost white when i was younger, then when i hit my 20's its gone to a light mousy brown so there is no point in my fighting it, ive given up on blonde and im sticking to mousy brown, plus it shows off my haircut better :)

Hope your ok hun :) big :hugs: xx

Heeeelllllloooo, ladies! :)

I've been MIA for a bit, dealing with a minor car accident, hubby recovering from shoulder surgery, only to be told he's going for another one....my step-daughter getting ready to graduate from high school, and waiting to see the OBGYN....

He's pretty confident that i'll be pregnant within 3 months...and Ruby predicts that i'll conceive or get a positive test in June of 2012! I sure hope so! :)

OBGYN has an ultrasound in his office, which was pretty awesome. He checked out my ovaries and says that they're just being lazy. I have 8 follies that are all immature, but at about the same stage, which explains my annovulatory cycles. They're just not maturing. :(

So, he prescribed provera (which I had BEGGED my own doctor for, to end a 97 day cycle...when she told me it was an outdated treatment and they don't use it anymore...) and clomid. Eeeks!

I'm freaking out now because things are getting too real. Three months....if that's true, then I have a HECK of a lot of planning to do in three months! lol

Missed all you ladies, and I see a bunch of new women whom I haven't met yet! :) I'll have to try catch up on how everyone is doing. :)

**** Babydust to everyone!!! ****

Aww hope OH is ok and on the mend bless him :hugs: sounds like your a busy bee lately and we have all missed you hun, here if you need hugs :)

Oh hunni im soooooooo happy things are moving forward with you :) and im going to be stalking you from now on so you better keep us informed :) im hoping that they sort my left ovary out because doc thinks its being lazy so they will blast me with hormones when everythings done and im hoping to get a little help from the doctor afterward to help me conceive as ive been trying for a very long time now with no joy so as much as im frustrated at things right now, im excited to get everything sorted then i can go get my :BFP: and join that list :)

I really hope i come on here for my birthday (6th) and find all the tests are :bfp: :happydance: :) that would be a great birthday prezzie for me to see you all finally make it :) :happydance:

Lots of :dust: coming your way chick :) :hugs: :)

Hello all, :hi:

Another flying visit as I am in the middle of working on a project but I have a mental block, just waiting for the kettle to boil.

Anyway, Hope all are well :hugs:

CD4 for me today so started taking the Soy Isoflavones :thumbup:

:dust: to all!!! :flower:

so im CD 14...... ive poped onto my app to work out a EDD ,, IF this was my month... and it says im 2 weeks 2 days Preg!!! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

so im CD 14...... ive poped onto my app to work out a EDD ,, IF this was my month... and it says im 2 weeks 2 days Preg!!! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Mine says i'm 4 weeks 2 days, now if only the pregnancy tests would agree and turn positive lol!
I've just seen you're from Croydon? I live in Sutton! You're definitely the closest person i've seen on here!

Mine says i'm 4 weeks 2 days, now if only the pregnancy tests would agree and turn positive lol!
I've just seen you're from Croydon? I live in Sutton! You're definitely the closest person i've seen on here!

:hi: I'm from Streatham then we moved to Mitcham lol!!!

:hi: I'm from Streatham then we moved to Mitcham lol!!!

:hi::hi:

well ladies I had my hcg test today and it was a 72 which she said im preggo I think now I should take a regular pregnancy test and make myself feel better since I am such a scardy cat thanks ladies and baby dust to all i am going to purchase a test and take a pic for you ladies hope my team curvy sisters all get our bfp's

well ladies I had my hcg test today and it was a 72 which she said im preggo I think now I should take a regular pregnancy test and make myself feel better since I am such a scardy cat thanks ladies and baby dust to all i am going to purchase a test and take a pic for you ladies hope my team curvy sisters all get our bfp's

:dance: congratulations sweetie!!!

Can't wait to see that pic!!!!!

thanks Jo and omg your so pretty you changed your pic I need to upload one but I am beyond lazy when I get home but today I am going to finally sit and take more time out with my ttc sisters

Woot woot!!! Congrats hun!!! So happy for ya! Can't wait to see that pic ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->