Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

thanks Lika I am going to need help because I am not tech savy so hope you guys are online while my confuse self try and figure it out so I apologize in advance ladies if there are like 5 post of mine before the picture actually pops up lol

Congrats mzportuguese!! I can't wait to see that pic either!

thanks Jo and omg your so pretty you changed your pic I need to upload one but I am beyond lazy when I get home but today I am going to finally sit and take more time out with my ttc sisters

Aw thanks!!!

You girls are 'gert lush' as we say in the west country :haha: it means lovely xxx

I use photobucket for my pics. Then I can post pics from my phone :thumbup:

Tell me when it's ok to add you to the front page!

Hey ladies

Nothing much going on at the moment but thought I would check in :hugs:

Just waiting for the letter to come with my scan appointment to see whats going on. Feeling a lot better now though still keep getting some pain. Keep trying to convince hubby that doc said I shouldn't do housework but he isn't falling for it :haha:

The lovely weather has vanished and we have wind and rain again now. Just when I had started to buy some summery clothes too. Been making preparations for hubbys birthday next week and it's the dogs 14th birthday the day before so he is annoyed that his decorations will be dog themed :haha:

Feel a bit fed up as we are having this cycle off to try and get me sorted so I feel a bit lost without having to check ovulation time etc.

Ohhhh forgot to say as promised I have dyed my hair blonde. I think it is the blondest I have ever been and it is taking some getting used to. I will upload pic tomorrow when I have better light to take the photo.

Hope everyone is well and good luck to those testing soon :hugs:

Hey hun, :rofl: at no housework rule lol i must admit i cant complain with OH as hes been soooooo good bless him, he does most of the dog walks everyday due to her pulling like a crazy dog when things scare her (by scare her we mean if the wind blows to bloody hard) so she jolts me too much and im in pain for the rest of the day, hes been great with housework too as i cant bend much or stand for more than 5-10 minutes so hes kept ontop of it all :)

Aww poor hubby having to share lol still makes me chuckle when you say it :) Its my Birthday on the 6th :) Im 21 again :haha: cant drink or let loose so fella is making it his mission to put a smile back on my face because to be honest im just happy to forget it all together!!! before we got together my birthday were always something to forget about and so for the past 4 years hes been trying to make it a happy day so im kinda glad i cant party, i would rather snuggle up under a soft blanket and watch horrors alll night, with candles lit :) bliss :)
You might want to just throw one or two decorations out for him to make him feel a little better :D or just tell him to suck it up :)

Mine has her birthday october 14th, she will be 3 and she doesnt seem to want to grow up and stop the cheekiness.... she will find herself on EBAY if shes not careful :haha:

Aww i can totally feel you with the month off thing, ive been told to not get pregnant now.... i have to try and pin point ov but its to avoid pregnancy which is not in my nature to do because I WANNA BE A MUMMY SOOOOOOOO BAD lol so i just keep having this thought in my head, knowing my flipping luck i will try to avoid pregnancy and then before you know it im peeing on a stick and telling you im pregnant :( sucks when things just dont go your way..... big :hugs: hun, you starting back next month? or do you have to wait for tests before you can start back? sorry if you've mentioned it in a post already, im full of cold and had 4 hours sleep in 6 days so im a little all over the place lol my name is kerry right?!?! :)

Cant wait to see the new marilyn monroe look :) ive gone darker since i chopped my hair off and i prefer it... my hair was almost white when i was younger, then when i hit my 20's its gone to a light mousy brown so there is no point in my fighting it, ive given up on blonde and im sticking to mousy brown, plus it shows off my haircut better :)

Hope your ok hun :) big :hugs: xx

Heeeelllllloooo, ladies! :)

I've been MIA for a bit, dealing with a minor car accident, hubby recovering from shoulder surgery, only to be told he's going for another one....my step-daughter getting ready to graduate from high school, and waiting to see the OBGYN....

He's pretty confident that i'll be pregnant within 3 months...and Ruby predicts that i'll conceive or get a positive test in June of 2012! I sure hope so! :)

OBGYN has an ultrasound in his office, which was pretty awesome. He checked out my ovaries and says that they're just being lazy. I have 8 follies that are all immature, but at about the same stage, which explains my annovulatory cycles. They're just not maturing. :(

So, he prescribed provera (which I had BEGGED my own doctor for, to end a 97 day cycle...when she told me it was an outdated treatment and they don't use it anymore...) and clomid. Eeeks!

I'm freaking out now because things are getting too real. Three months....if that's true, then I have a HECK of a lot of planning to do in three months! lol

Missed all you ladies, and I see a bunch of new women whom I haven't met yet! :) I'll have to try catch up on how everyone is doing. :)

**** Babydust to everyone!!! ****

Aww hope OH is ok and on the mend bless him :hugs: sounds like your a busy bee lately and we have all missed you hun, here if you need hugs :)

Oh hunni im soooooooo happy things are moving forward with you :) and im going to be stalking you from now on so you better keep us informed :) im hoping that they sort my left ovary out because doc thinks its being lazy so they will blast me with hormones when everythings done and im hoping to get a little help from the doctor afterward to help me conceive as ive been trying for a very long time now with no joy so as much as im frustrated at things right now, im excited to get everything sorted then i can go get my :BFP: and join that list :)

I really hope i come on here for my birthday (6th) and find all the tests are :bfp: :happydance: :) that would be a great birthday prezzie for me to see you all finally make it :) :happydance:

Lots of :dust: coming your way chick :) :hugs: :)

FYI, for pulling dogs....if you haven't already, look into the Halti or Gentle Leader head halters for dogs. I HEART them. We have a big border collie x akita and a Jack Russell and both of them pull like crazy. In the Halti's....they just don't anymore. We've tried EVERYTHING....but these WORK. ;)

Glad you're at least getting answers. What hormones are they going to put you on, have they told you much yet?

I've been predicted that i'll conceive or find out i'm preggo in June of 2012....so i'm pinning all my hopes and dreams on that. lol

He also told me that it's absolutely possible to still breastfeed on the meds i'm on, which was pretty exciting since i'd really like to breastfeed, and DH was trying (so sweetly) to tell me all the benefits (like they stay full longer, thus sleep longer) of formula feeding so I wouldn't be crushed. lol Good man. ;)

I hope you get good news and can join us back in TTC. :) In the meantime, feel free to live vicariously through us! :haha:

ok ladies here goes my photobucket attempts

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii504/mzportuguese/BFP.jpg

Thanks so much baby dust to all my curvy sisters not getting off this bored til we all get a BFP

so im a little confused. i usually have long cycles (32 to 48 days). today is cd 13 and i am, i guess, havin ovulation pains. the pains r a little sharp in the pelvic area and on the right side. dh is sayin its ovulation pains, but idk. my cycles r usually long. so ovulatin now would make my cycle short right? and would it do any good to bd tonight? we havent been stickin to our every other day plan and i havent been bbt like i should. so idk wats goin on.

Mzp - I can totally see that! It's awesome xxxx

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/bfp.png

I haven't been on this thread for awhile. Hope everyone is doing good!

I have a question for you ladies. I took soy this cycle and am currently on CD13. CD11 I had some spotting, twinges on both sides of my abdomen, mild cramping and mild lower back pain. CD12 I had light bleeding, twinges on both sides of my abdomen, intermittent breast pain, and mild intermittent cramping. Is it possible that I might ovulate in the next few days? I still haven't gotten a + OPK. I'm so confused. :(

well ladies I had my hcg test today and it was a 72 which she said im preggo I think now I should take a regular pregnancy test and make myself feel better since I am such a scardy cat thanks ladies and baby dust to all i am going to purchase a test and take a pic for you ladies hope my team curvy sisters all get our bfp's

Yay soooooooooo happy for you :) :happydance:

[/QUOTE]

FYI, for pulling dogs....if you haven't already, look into the Halti or Gentle Leader head halters for dogs. I HEART them. We have a big border collie x akita and a Jack Russell and both of them pull like crazy. In the Halti's....they just don't anymore. We've tried EVERYTHING....but these WORK. ;)

Glad you're at least getting answers. What hormones are they going to put you on, have they told you much yet?

I've been predicted that i'll conceive or find out i'm preggo in June of 2012....so i'm pinning all my hopes and dreams on that. lol

He also told me that it's absolutely possible to still breastfeed on the meds i'm on, which was pretty exciting since i'd really like to breastfeed, and DH was trying (so sweetly) to tell me all the benefits (like they stay full longer, thus sleep longer) of formula feeding so I wouldn't be crushed. lol Good man. ;)

I hope you get good news and can join us back in TTC. :) In the meantime, feel free to live vicariously through us! :haha:[/QUOTE]

Hey hun, yeh i got her a Halti last year as she almost broke my back when it was thick with ice, she kept pulling me and i smashed my back on a mound of ice, she now knows she cant pull her head forward but has developed this crazy way to flip her whole body in the direction she wants to go lol shes just frustrating because with me shes trained properly and she knows she cant get away with naughty behaviour but then when shes left with OH or anyone else she knows she can be naughty because they wont be stern with training so i have to keep reminding her of her training everyday and its getting really hard... to be honest i would just like to find her a new home and be done with it, because ive done all this for nearly 3 years on my own now and im kinda seeing a pattern emerge.... when we have a baby im going to be left to do all the hard work whilst he just has the fun and games...... NOT HAPPENING..... i would rather be a crazy cat woman living in a coal shed on my own before that happens.... OH and DOG can have each other :haha:

Im so happy things are going great for you at the moment hun :)
Not sure what they will give me, do to me and anything at the moment hun, they are not saying much, i just have to wait for appointments to come through and then ill find out more.... i hate not knowing whats going on but i must admit it feels kinda nice to have ttc put in a little box in my head and not have to stress every month with working things out, its a little brain rest :) only got one brain cell so it needs a holiday every now and then :)
Aww your DH sounds so sweet and cute bless him :) its nice when you see their soft side every now and then :) keep me posted on EVERYTHING hun, cant wait to see your :bfp: next to your name huni :) :happydance: oh and dont worry ill be here stalking you all :happydance:

I have a question for you ladies. I took soy this cycle and am currently on CD13. CD11 I had some spotting, twinges on both sides of my abdomen, mild cramping and mild lower back pain. CD12 I had light bleeding, twinges on both sides of my abdomen, intermittent breast pain, and mild intermittent cramping. Is it possible that I might ovulate in the next few days? I still haven't gotten a + OPK. I'm so confused. :(

Hey kerrbear hows you? hope everythings great, i dont have a clue about soy or anything so im useless for info hun, just didnt want you hanging around waiting for the lovely ladies to help out so i thought i would say hi :) hope you get all the useful info you need, lots of ladies are taking it so you shouldnt be waiting too for an answer :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :thumbup:

Urgh, CD5 and I dont think this soy likes me. Feeling sick after taking it :(

Hey kerrbear hows you? hope everythings great, i dont have a clue about soy or anything so im useless for info hun, just didnt want you hanging around waiting for the lovely ladies to help out so i thought i would say hi :) hope you get all the useful info you need, lots of ladies are taking it so you shouldnt be waiting too for an answer :)[/QUOTE]

Hi! Thanks for responding. I've been doing some reading which says that some women get bleeding like a light period for 3-4 days before ovulation. I'm hoping that's all this is. I'm getting a littel worried, but trying not to stress so I don't delay ovulation if that's what this is leading up to.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :thumbup:

Urgh, CD5 and I dont think this soy likes me. Feeling sick after taking it :(

I may be a littleslow but i have noticed alot of ppl speaking of soy which exactly does that do? Sounds like it has worked success

first of all a warning - this is going to be a bad mood/moany post so feel free to ignore it.

I am feeling really down today ladies. I am now 18dpo and am 5 days late for AF with nothing but BFNs to show for it

:cry: <--- this is literally me at the moment, i've just had enough. I've had symptoms i've not had before like nausea, extreme tiredness (ive been going to bed earlier and earlier every night), headache every day, lots of cm (sorry tmi), massive bb's etc etc, and most importantly no AF but no BFP.

I have a doctors appointment on wednesday to hopefully find out what is going on but i am scared they will just blame my weight and tell me they can't do anything to help and send me away without even a blood test to show for it. All i want from them at the moment is a blood test to see if i am pregnant and the tests just aren't picking it up for whatever reason.

I'm getting to the point where i'd even welcome AF just to put an end to this limbo i seem to be in. But then i'm worried if i start wanting that then i will kick myself if it happens rather than a BFP. I just don't know what to do with myself and DH is working today so he isn't here to help :(.

Sorry ladies i just needed to vent a bit xx

:hugs:

Ttc is utterly shit sometimes isn't it. Well all the time actually, unless you are someone that just blinks and gets pregnant. Then is it really ttc? :shrug:

I completely get how you feel. It's just awful being in limbo. The only positive I can offer is that maybe it's just to early to tell. But I know when you still have to wait til weds then it's not much comfort.

What tests are you using? Maybe you could try a different test?

:hugs:

Ttc is utterly shit sometimes isn't it. Well all the time actually, unless you are someone that just blinks and gets pregnant. Then is it really ttc? :shrug:

I completely get how you feel. It's just awful being in limbo. The only positive I can offer is that maybe it's just to early to tell. But I know when you still have to wait til weds then it's not much comfort.

What tests are you using? Maybe you could try a different test?

I've been using ICs mostly and I used a FRER on 12dpo and 15dpo but all have been BFNs including the IC this morning. I'm going to try either a CB digi or a FRER on Monday or Tuesday morning then leave it until my appointment on Wednesday.
Do you have any advice on what i should say to the doctor to get him/her to do a blood test? Or what i should say in general?

I would just say you want a blood test for pregnancy and the reasons why. Then tell them what you've been trying and timescales etc.

We waited 3 years before going to docs, so it might be best to just go and talk to them now and set things in motion. Even if they can't do anything right now, you should ask them when they should do something by and what you can do to get help.

They may do a series of blood tests to confirm ov etc. you have to go at different times of the month. But first of all, they should be able to do a blood test for hcg now.

Just don't think about the weight thing and play it down to yourself. Act like you already know and are doing something about it (whether that is the case or not) and make sure you take the conversation to other things because you can't do that over night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->