Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hey ladies :)

How y'all doing? I'm extremely anxious for my doc appt tomorrow. Im hoping to go over my medical history with my doc and get some blood work done to see if there's something wrong with me. I know it's gonna be a lengthy process, some tests our clinic on base can do right away and we have results in 1hr(such as blood preg test etc) but most of the tests are sent to Germany and takes up to 2 weeks to get results ugh! And I'm pretty sure my doc will send me to the obgyn because I totally forgot to make an appt back in Oct to have an hsg test(sp?) done, its the one they put a dye and see the shape of your uterus and if the tubes are blocked... Yeah I heard it hurts so bad, plus my husband was leaving for the desert for 6 months and insure would love him with me( I'm a chicken I know :( ). Anyways, I haven't had a period since April so now I can't take that test fml :( ugh sorry if this post sounds like a vent... I'm just so scared/confused its driving me bonkers!!! No period-bfn! Ugh!
On a bright note I convinced my DH to let me buy the clearblue fertility monitor and start trying fertibella :) Hoping my tests come back normal so I can get back to TCC because right now I'm in a limbo :/

:hug: to all my curvy bump friends :)

Hi girls. Just to let you know I am on holiday at the moment, back at the weekend. So welcome to anyone new - I'll add you on my return xx

:dust:

How y'all doing? I'm extremely anxious for my doc appt tomorrow. Im hoping to go over my medical history with my doc and get some blood work done to see if there's something wrong with me. I know it's gonna be a lengthy process, some tests our clinic on base can do right away and we have results in 1hr(such as blood preg test etc) but most of the tests are sent to Germany and takes up to 2 weeks to get results ugh! And I'm pretty sure my doc will send me to the obgyn because I totally forgot to make an appt back in Oct to have an hsg test(sp?) done, its the one they put a dye and see the shape of your uterus and if the tubes are blocked... Yeah I heard it hurts so bad, plus my husband was leaving for the desert for 6 months and insure would love him with me( I'm a chicken I know :( ). Anyways, I haven't had a period since April so now I can't take that test fml :( ugh sorry if this post sounds like a vent... I'm just so scared/confused its driving me bonkers!!! No period-bfn! Ugh!
On a bright note I convinced my DH to let me buy the clearblue fertility monitor and start trying fertibella :) Hoping my tests come back normal so I can get back to TCC because right now I'm in a limbo :/

Oh hun sending huge hugs to you :hugs:.
I'm really anxious about my appointment tomorrow too, what time is yours? I'm just really nervous that they won't take me seriously or something.

Hello Team Curvy Bumps!!! :hugs:

Just a quick hello :hi: as we are orft to the allotment even though it's raining. Really don't think this soy likes me, I'm on CD8 and the last two days of taking it this cycle, so the dosage it upped to 1,600mg and I am getting so achy in my lower abdomen (not ovulation type pain, just achy)...

Hope all are well, good luck and :dust: to everyone in TCB!!! :flower:

Oh hun sending huge hugs to you :hugs:.
I'm really anxious about my appointment tomorrow too, what time is yours? I'm just really nervous that they won't take me seriously or something.

Hey Stefanie :) My appt is at 10:50am. I'm nervous my doc won't take me seriously either :( this past year I've gotten sick so many times I had to see him =\ the most recent was last month ugh my doc is a great guy though so fxd he understand my plight. He will probably make me see my obgyn anyways, but we shall see :) I'm just bummed my DH won't be able to be there with me :( he has a class boo! Anyways I will keep y'all updated ;)
Stef, I hope you get some answers tomorrow :) not knowing is the worst feeling ever!
:hug:

AF due today and a negative test yesterday just waiting on her to make her appearance so hopefully I can be safe on the beach this weekend...

Hello Team Curvy Bumps!!! :hugs:

Just a quick hello :hi: as we are orft to the allotment even though it's raining. Really don't think this soy likes me, I'm on CD8 and the last two days of taking it this cycle, so the dosage it upped to 1,600mg and I am getting so achy in my lower abdomen (not ovulation type pain, just achy)...

Hope all are well, good luck and :dust: to everyone in TCB!!! :flower:

Wow how come you take so much?

Hey Stefanie :) My appt is at 10:50am. I'm nervous my doc won't take me seriously either :( this past year I've gotten sick so many times I had to see him =\ the most recent was last month ugh my doc is a great guy though so fxd he understand my plight. He will probably make me see my obgyn anyways, but we shall see :) I'm just bummed my DH won't be able to be there with me :( he has a class boo! Anyways I will keep y'all updated ;)
Stef, I hope you get some answers tomorrow :) not knowing is the worst feeling ever!

Mine's at 11.30am so at least neither of us has to wait all day, we can get the apps out of the way. Whereabouts do you live?
I'm unlucky with my doctors surgery as its just a case of booking an appointment with whoever is has one free so I hardly ever see the same person twice in a row which is annoying. There is a really nice female doctor but she only works there one day a week and i think its friday and i didn't want to wait that long.
My DH can't come with me either because he has to work :(.
I hope we both get the answer we want :hugs:

Hi Stef :) I live in Aviano, northern Italy. But since my husband is in the us air force, all my medical care is done at the clinic on base :) its not too big, but I'm pretty happy with it. I have a designated doc, which happens to be my DH doc also, so he know us well. And everything is on the same building, X-ray, lab, and the obgyn clinic is just down the hall from my doc office :) plus labor and delivery is on the second floor lol
I hope you get great care, and I'm sorry for the switching of docs. Having a permanent doc helps build a doc-patient relationship which takes a lot of the stress out of the whole situation :) but I will only have him as a doc as long as my hubs is stationed here, we are set to move to another base(England is high on our list lol) summer of next year, if we don't extend for another 4yrs here :)

Good luck hun and keep us posted on how your appt goes :)

AF due today and a negative test yesterday just waiting on her to make her appearance so hopefully I can be safe on the beach this weekend...

:hug: Hun :) I see you are an USAF wife as well :) I think ou are the 3rd or 4th I've come across on this forum ;) hope you have fun in the beach :)

:hug: Hun :) I see you are an USAF wife as well :) I think ou are the 3rd or 4th I've come across on this forum ;) hope you have fun in the beach :)

Thanks and yeah there are quite a few air force wives on here. :flower:

I started provera yesterday....so will be moving onto my first round of clomid this month. I was predicted that I would conceive or find out I was pregnant in June 2012....so we'll see. Fx'd! :)

hey ladies hows everyone doing? hope everyone's good :)

Well its my birthday and its started off really good so far.... Spoke to my mum today for the first time in 6 months and she starts a fight with me for no reason and when i walk out she threatened to floor me (kick my ass) very motherly of her... im done with them all ive had enough of the bullshit... she then sends me a message full of bullshit and ends it with love you, happy birthday.... sooooooooooooo fooking fed up of them all and i just wish my whole family would leave me alone........ rant over...... sorry for the downer but im just feeling all grrrrrrr inside at the moment.......

hope everyone has a great week, im in that kind of mood where im probably best on my own so i dont upset anyone, ill try and pop in to see how everyones doing 2moro, night night xxx

Oh magic! I would say just ignore her but i know sometimes its easier said than done so i just wish you a fantastic birthday and lots of hugs :hugs::hugs:

Well its doctor day today and i am so nervous! I had what i'm pretty sure was my first evap this morning (i don't think what i saw was in the right place). Bless my DH he got a bit excited until i told him what an evap was. I uploaded a pic of it and most people seem to agree that it is an evap although if you invert it i'm not sure. The problem is I've never seen an evap or any sort of line at all on one of these in person before. Can someone please look at it and tell me not to get my hopes up please? If anyone does want to look: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=29388

I am ready to fight my doctor if necessary to get my blood taken or at least the form to go have it taken at the hospital!
Bad news is my temperature dropped loads this morning but i don't know if thats something to do with me waking up at 5.30 and 6.30 before taking my temp at 7.30.

Well ladies, I'm feeling pretty down today. Doc went over all my medical history and yep I have pcos :cry: I am sitting at the pharmacy to pick up metformin which I will start tomorrow. Feeling pretty deflated :( this is by far the toughest battle I've taken on :(

And doc scheduled a sperm analysis for hubs tomorrow. Hopefully everything comes back normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->