Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

........... 7 days till testing ... but i got my :bfp: for ryan 3 days before AF was due.... so that means i could test sunday??!!!! i got a job lot of ebay cheapies (30) should arrive tomorrow how do i not test?!

Defo start testing as soon as they arrive! Its not like you don't have enough lol.

Stefanie - Congrats to your sister!!! :) Here's to hoping that you'll be able to announce your own pregnancy to HER very soon. ;)

When I was taking soy, I was told that you take it in twice the amount you would take clomid. Thus, if you would be on a 50mg clomid dose...you should take 100mg soy isoflavones....

So that seems like an INSANELY high amount to me...but it doesn't sound like it's done anything BAD to you so far and you've noticed positive fertility signs, so all the power to ya, girl!

Remember though with clomid (and I can only assume with soy as well) that more is not necessarily "better". Some people who fail to respond on a 50mg, 100mg or 150mg dose do well at 25mg. Who knows why? Guess we're all just different. ;)

:hi:

Must have been in stupid mode lol I thought after reading your post it did look a bit high so looked back at my log and duh, yeah I was taking 120mg and then 160mg not 1600 :haha: must have been getting mixed up with my EPO but I have really heard of it being taken up to 2000mg. I'll have to try and find the page again!

:blush::blush::blush:

Hey ladies!!!
Just started metforminXR this morning :) so far so good, no side effects, so I hope stays that way :) one of my friends just announced she's expecting...twins... I'm so happy for her but with all my struggles to get pregnant and carry a pregnancy full term I feel a bit jealous, and feel horrible for that :( ugh!

Anyways, hope y'all have a great day!!! Happy Thursday!!! :holly:

Oh Lika, don't feel bad about being jealous. When my best friend told me his gf was pregnant i was so jealous and upset that i cried when i got off the phone to him. Its ok to feel that way, its a very emotional journey we are all on and you know you can always talk to me or any of us :) :hugs:

Other than that it seems like things are going a bit more positively for you, great news on the no side effects yet :)

:bfn: for me this morning. I'm not down about it as I was pretty sure this was going to be another cycle where I don't O on my own. At least I know now and am ready for the hospital to see me :)

:witch: Came in at 4am this morning I think we are gonna wait to start TTC again till october. My husband wanted to avoid our other two LO's b-day months so I really don't feel like waiting this month trying next then waiting and trying. Rather silly IMO so I guess I am done for now. My youngest is just 1 so I have a somewhat tiny one to enjoy. :cry:

:witch: Came in at 4am this morning I think we are gonna wait to start TTC again till october. My husband wanted to avoid our other two LO's b-day months so I really don't feel like waiting this month trying next then waiting and trying. Rather silly IMO so I guess I am done for now. My youngest is just 1 so I have a somewhat tiny one to enjoy. :cry:

Awww boo on the :witch:
Enjoy your little one as much as you can, they grow up waaaaaay too fast. I wa the first one to hold my little brother after he was born, not exactly sure why doc gave him to me before my mom but I felt special lol And omg! He's turning 7years this year!!! I'm like "where has time gone?!" lol

As for me ladies, the waiting game is on :D so I found out I'm on the metformin extende release... Not sure what is different from regular metformin, but so far so good :D none of the nasty side effects I read about, other than some nausea and dizziness :) hope all my friends are doing good today ❤

Lika i just had a little look on google quickly and from what i can see extended release does the same job as regular but has less side effects so it looks like its good that you're on that :)

Hi Stef :) ohhhh I'm glad my doc put me on the extended release. Phew!!! I read horror stories with metformin, some had stomach pains, others diarrhea and worse ugh. I was bracing myself but I'm glad I didn't have none of that lol
One thing I cannot have at all though is alcohol. Which is really a bummer because in Italy all you have is wine and nutella! But I can't have none :(
But hey, if that's what it takes ;)
How are you doing today Stef? :)

I got a :bfp: this morning! I'm in total shock! I've taken so many tests...I thought I'd never see that second line!!

DragonflyWing -congratulations! what cycle and what dpo are you?

Lika - i'm no doing so well today, its all really getting to me. i got my hopes up a little after that evap yesterday thinking maybe it was a real line but back to BFN this morning so all hopes are dashed.

I got a :bfp: this morning! I'm in total shock! I've taken so many tests...I thought I'd never see that second line!!

Whohoooo!!! Congrats and H&H 9 months!!!!

Stef- :( I'm sorry hun, hang in there :) your :bfp: will come, and it will be extra special :) you are in my daily prayers ❤

Cycle #2, 10dpo.

I can't wrap my head around it...I really never thought I would get pregnant. Even after last night, when I had a faint line...I thought it was a false positive or an evap, because the test was expired. I honestly thought it would be BFN today.

Stef- :( I'm sorry hun, hang in there :) your :bfp: will come, and it will be extra special :) you are in my daily prayers ❤

Thanks hun, it doesn't help that i've done something to my shin and find it painful to walk so i'm pretty much confined to the couch until DH gets home from work. I can just about painfully hobble to the loo which i have to do quite often due to either pregnancy (i highly doubt it) or my uti (much more likely). so i'm just in a bad mood. i think i may have a bath to soak it and make myself feel better. sorry i don't mean to constantly complain.

Stef is totally understandable :) complain, scream, cry... Whatever makes you feel better hun. I find this TTC journey quite confusing, frustrating at a times and painful sometimes :cry: you are not alone.
You just have to keep on trying trying trying :) and you will have friends to talk and confide if needed be :)
:hug:

Stef is totally understandable :) complain, scream, cry... Whatever makes you feel better hun. I find this TTC journey quite confusing, frustrating at a times and painful sometimes :cry: you are not alone.
You just have to keep on trying trying trying :) and you will have friends to talk and confide if needed be :)
:hug:

Thank you so much hun, i really appreciate that :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"