Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Thats great news CDN :thumbup:

I am a bit worried about my cycle this month. Basically it is my first month temping and using OPK's. Have been using the opk's for a few days and they are definitely still negative but the one from today is darker than the one from yesterday so I am keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrows will be even better. The thing is that my chart looks crap from what I can tell. I have been browsing through other peoples charts on FF and mine doesn't seem to look anything like any of them :shrug:

Here is my chart any advice :shrug:

https://i49.tinypic.com/258yt0y.jpg

that looks fine bunny! Mine was a bit erratic at the beginning before ov. It's not so much the up and down pattern that matters, it's the biphasic shift, ie: after ov there is a higher average temp than before.

What time are you doing your opk every day?

here's mine from my bfp month

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a1996/?i=4749096&

Thanks Jo :hugs:

I usually do my OPK between 2pm and 2.30pm each day.

that's a good time to do it. I would be tempted to do another one this eve, just to be sure you don't miss the surge, but my advice only comes from the fact that I got my positive opk at about 5pm and it was a lot darker than the 2pm one.

:hug: Stef. I hear ya, girl. Hang in there. My longest cycle was 120+ days and I was BEGGING for provera and they wouldn't give it to me. I was so miserable and PMSy and crampy and I just wanted it to end!!!! :(

bbbunny, are you taking your temp at the SAME TIME every morning? Big temperature fluctuations can be caused by inconsistant waking times. It's still not a HORRIBLE chart though. Just a bit erratic. Hang in there. Do you know when you normally O?

I've NEVER gotten a positive OPK so they just piss me off....so Fx'd that you'll get a nice dark positive!!!! :)

Stef I'm sorry. I'm technically on cd 55 but that's my own doing. I have provera. Going start it Monday. Then clomid Tuesday I think.....

thanks guys. The doctor wouldn't give me provera last time but I'm really hoping that when I make an appointment next week they will give it to me. I'm just hoping the tiny bit of spotting I've had is af fighting to come.

Well I am officially in a bad mood. I just feel like giving up! Been having a few days where nearly everyone I see has a bump or a newborn and my fiance isn't helping by talking about the daughter he has with his ex all the time.

I could be wrong but I don't agree with fertility friend - it says I ovulated on 19th but that's only because I entered water cervical mucus by mistake. First I put creamy, no line appeared on the graph. I checked again, thought it was watery so changed it- bang threre's the line but I checked again later and was definitely creamy so I changed it back yet the line remains. Doesn't the 15th look more like the O day?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-06-27&mode=a&ts=1340802857&u=

I could be totally wrong but it seemed like the line only coming about from the wrong input of cervical mucus being watery would make it inaccurate.

I have had none of the cramps etc I get if I do ovulate so I dont think the soy worked at all.

I just feel like giving up at the moment! I worked out my average cycle length is now around 31 days so going by that AF should be here around now (starting tomorrow) - very uncomfortable in my lower abdomen so she seems to be following the schedule for once!

ps, good luck for next week Stef :hugs:

I dont know why the "reason for editing" I put is now in the title :S

I'm not sure what's gone wrong MaggzieP but instead of a picture of your chart I see mine :wacko:

I'm not sure what's gone wrong MaggzieP but instead of a picture of your chart I see mine :wacko:

That's really wierd!

Is this any better?
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d154/maggzie/FERTFRIENDGRAPH.png

that's a print screen and upload to my photobucket so it has to be my one lol

your temps seem quite high before ov. I can see why FF has put your crosshairs there, it's because of where the coverline sits. It could have been CD18 but I think it's assumed that because after CD22 your temps are slightly higher, that is when ov is.

Q's for you:

Do you temp at the same time every day?
After 3 hours of sleep?
Before moving and doing anything else?
Are you using a proper BBT thermometer with 2 decimal places?

The reason I ask, is your chart looks quite similar to mine when I used a normal thermometer and temped whilst sat on the toilet first thing in the morning. You'd be surprised at how much difference it made when I started temping in bed before moving and using a BBT thermometer.

your temps seem quite high before ov. I can see why FF has put your crosshairs there, it's because of where the coverline sits. It could have been CD18 but I think it's assumed that because after CD22 your temps are slightly higher, that is when ov is.

Q's for you:

Do you temp at the same time every day?
After 3 hours of sleep?
Before moving and doing anything else?
Are you using a proper BBT thermometer with 2 decimal places?

The reason I ask, is your chart looks quite similar to mine when I used a normal thermometer and temped whilst sat on the toilet first thing in the morning. You'd be surprised at how much difference it made when I started temping in bed before moving and using a BBT thermometer.

Hi, I temp at around 10am after being asleep for about 7 hours, but not in bed no, I did try keeping the thermometer in there but it always fell down the side as I am v clumsy when I wake up so I got all rattled up trying to find it. So I come in here and take the temp 1st thing I do. I could try laying down doing it again but I'll have to find somewhere else to keep it.

I don't have a 2 decimal place one, it's a 1 decimal place one, but it did come with a charting kit I had ages ago so I thought it would be ok. I'll have to look into getting a proper BBT one.

A single dec place thermometer still gives you an overall trend but I would defo recommend getting a 2 dec place one.
I got a BabyMad one from amazon with 20 opks for £7.99 (the first month I used this one and the opks was when I got my bfp - maybe lucky!) here's the link

If there is any way you can take it before you move, I think it will make a massive difference. My feb cycle was when I temped in the toilet and it was so different, not much of a shift in temps at all compared to just taking my temp before I moved. What about tying it to your wrist or something! :rofl:

I see congratulations are in order for EmmaRea!!!!!

Well done xxxx
https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/bfp.png

Thank you! It's kinda funny, I planned a pregnancy for a year, and the minute I stop, I wind up falling pregnant on accident. I was hoping to go to Disneyland in August to ride the new Carsland roller coaster, but I guess I'll be riding Winnie the Pooh a lot instead.

Just checking in, but nothing new with me. Congrats EmmaRea :)

Just checking in been a busy day and now I am just listening to the pouring rain after its been such a hot day.

Congrats to emmarae :hugs:

Could not sleep last night as I was so hot so I gave up about 4am and watched tv until hubby got up about 6am. Of course this messed me up for temping so I was :growlmad: did another OPK this afternoon and again this evening and still negative but I was reading some other sites and the women on there were saying that they have a cycle length similar to mine (between 30 and 33 days) and they often do not get a postive until somewhere between CD18 and CD23 and I am on CD17 so that could be why I haven't had a positive OPK yet. It also would mean that all this time we have been TTC I have been basing O day off averages and things like the tickers which have me as ovulating today so I would have been DTD at the worng time :shrug:

I am worried that I do not O but I have that day 21 test on Monday so maybe that will give me some answers. I also wonder if having one tube affects anything :shrug:

Anyways its getting closer to Friday which means it will soon be the weekend :happydance:

Anyone else watching big brother uk? I know people slate it but I love it so have been watching that to keep my mind off opk's and TTC :thumbup:

Have a lovely day tomorrow ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->