Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

So this is the pic. In real life the third one down is as dark as the control line. Please keep your fingers crossed for me as I am having what feels like AF cramps as well so I am praying she doesn't show. I thought i had them about a week ago too but this feels like proper AF cramps. I am CD24 and I should also add that my temp dropped the last couple of days but is higher today.

ETA Checked them again after posting this and they all looked positive!! They have all faded now though. Will have to test again later to see if I get an even stronger result as when I did them this time I had only been holding mu pee for about an hour. Still got a bit of cramping like AF is on her way but nothing so far. I have been reading that you can get an LH surge just before AF so pleaseeeeee AF stay away!!!

https://i49.tinypic.com/2zf7l37.jpg

Look good to me. Like I said, that is about as dark as mine ever get, so get to :sex:! Have fun!!

:hi: Magic - I've not heard from Josephine for a while, I have sent her a message but not heard anything. I hope she's coming back and maybe just taking some time out :hugs: miss her :sad1:

Hey ladies

Two deffo positives today where test is darker than control. Do you think we can DTD tomorrow and it still count as we both feel a bit off it so could do with a break. We DTD last night so do you think thats will be okay?

Thanks Jo :flower:

How are you and little one getting on?

I am really disappointed in my weight gain, I have put on 8 of the pounds I lost so am gonna have to get my butt in gear. I started today by getting the grocerys and planning healthy meals. I have also bought some healthy snacks to stop me from eating the wrong thing :thumbup:

Have already got my walk planned for tomorrow and I am hoping that I can get back into a good healthy eating and exercise lifestyle that I can carry on with even if I am lucky enough to get a BFP :thumbup:

Temp went up again this morning I dunno if that is what it is supposed to do but it's gone up the last two days.

How is everyone today? :hugs:

I'm good thanks xx bit better now but the last couple of days I have had hormonal rage :rofl:

Temp rising is a good thing :thumbup:

Jo I am still so excited about your bfp. Your baby is as big as a raspberry now! :D yay yay yay!

elt1013: those look like +OPK's to me. have fun hunny!

bunny: i hope you got to take a little break from BD. every other day is fine fine fine.

As for me, the parsley tea kin of started AF for about an hour but that was it. And still no O yet so will probably be starting Provera on Sat or Sun as I finally broke down and went to the midwife on Tuesday. Today was CD126 I think. (It's really confusing if you look at my chart because I had to break my real FF friend chart into two charts because apparently the system can't show 100&something days all at once, so my chart was starting at CD 30-something... :shrug: Midwife also ran bloods on my thyroid and I should have results back soon, then doing bloods again next week for progesterone if I do O or FSH/LH/etc if I don't and hve to take the Provera. We'll see. Hopefully I can get to O'ing again soon. Oh, and DH heads back to the lab next week for a repeat semen analysis. Hopefully he'll get better results than last time.

Jo I am still so excited about your bfp. Your baby is as big as a raspberry now! :D yay yay yay!

elt1013: those look like +OPK's to me. have fun hunny!

bunny: i hope you got to take a little break from BD. every other day is fine fine fine.

As for me, the parsley tea kin of started AF for about an hour but that was it. And still no O yet so will probably be starting Provera on Sat or Sun as I finally broke down and went to the midwife on Tuesday. Today was CD126 I think. (It's really confusing if you look at my chart because I had to break my real FF friend chart into two charts because apparently the system can't show 100&something days all at once, so my chart was starting at CD 30-something... :shrug: Midwife also ran bloods on my thyroid and I should have results back soon, then doing bloods again next week for progesterone if I do O or FSH/LH/etc if I don't and hve to take the Provera. We'll see. Hopefully I can get to O'ing again soon. Oh, and DH heads back to the lab next week for a repeat semen analysis. Hopefully he'll get better results than last time.

Hiya hun. :yipee: thanks!

It must be so frustrating, you know what you need to do and your body is just being a pain about it! It sounds like a great plan though and everything is moving in the right direction :thumbup:

I have everything crossed for all the tests and hope everything comes back in the best possible way! :hugs:

I'm good thanks xx bit better now but the last couple of days I have had hormonal rage :rofl:

I really hope so as I had another rise today :thumbup: I don't know what my coverline (is that thr right word) temp is as my temps were so erratic in the beginning because of taking them at different times etc but now I have been more regular in doing it they seem to be doing what they should be doing. My opk's seem to be starting to fade now too after two really good positives yesterday.

Hope you found something suitable to punch to get your rage out lol

@pinksprinkles I really hope your tests come out fine and remember that there are lots of treatments etc to help if there are any problems. Good luck hun :hugs:

AFM I have just got back from a long walk in the pouring rain and am now having five minutes before I clean the kitchen and then I am going to have a shower. Hopefully I will be able to get my pj's on early tonight and watch telly and relax. Don't laugh but i bought some of those all in one pyjamas yesterday (the ones that look like an adult baby gro) and they are so comfy. They are way to big for me but that just makes them extra snuggly and I joked to hubs that if I was lucky enough to get preggers then I could wear them even at 9 months gone lol He thinks it's hilarious watching me walk round the house in them especially as the legs are too long and the bum hangs round my knees :haha: I am going to get some more in my size as they are the most comfy pyjamas I have ever had.

Big brother UK eviction tonight so I am going to be sat watching that all night with some healthy snacks :thumbup:

Have a great Friday everyone :flower:

Okay here is a puzzler for you

Was just in the loo and as I am a POAS addict I decided to try some more opks. I used three different brands and they are all the same sensitivity supposedly.

First one was negative, test two the lines are almost the same colour (really close) and test 3 gave me the best positive I have ever had on that brand :shrug:

I am inclined to believe the negative one but the positive one is reallly positive the test line being a lot darker than the control.

Any ideas ladies?

Gonna DTD tonight just in case. I was hoping that all the brands would turn negative after I got a positive as I heard that constant positives or almost positives can be a sign of PCOS.

I'm really not sure bunny :shrug: :nope: sorry hun. I would DTD anyway as at least you are covered if it is ov :thumbup:

Who's up for eviction tonight?

I really hope so as I had another rise today :thumbup: I don't know what my coverline (is that thr right word) temp is as my temps were so erratic in the beginning because of taking them at different times etc but now I have been more regular in doing it they seem to be doing what they should be doing. My opk's seem to be starting to fade now too after two really good positives yesterday.

Hope you found something suitable to punch to get your rage out lol

@pinksprinkles I really hope your tests come out fine and remember that there are lots of treatments etc to help if there are any problems. Good luck hun :hugs:

AFM I have just got back from a long walk in the pouring rain and am now having five minutes before I clean the kitchen and then I am going to have a shower. Hopefully I will be able to get my pj's on early tonight and watch telly and relax. Don't laugh but i bought some of those all in one pyjamas yesterday (the ones that look like an adult baby gro) and they are so comfy. They are way to big for me but that just makes them extra snuggly and I joked to hubs that if I was lucky enough to get preggers then I could wear them even at 9 months gone lol He thinks it's hilarious watching me walk round the house in them especially as the legs are too long and the bum hangs round my knees :haha: I am going to get some more in my size as they are the most comfy pyjamas I have ever had.

Big brother UK eviction tonight so I am going to be sat watching that all night with some healthy snacks :thumbup:

Have a great Friday everyone :flower:

I'm so jealous, where did you get the pjs? I was actually looking for them a few weeks ago but only found them on American sites :blush:

Urban Outfitters, Topshop and Matalan all sell them Stef, I've seen them :D

I'm pretty sure Topshop had a zebra print one and a pink polka dot one :D

Edit: they must have been older ones but just checked and they have this one and this one and a bunny one with ears :haha: love it!

yay £19 is a done deal! lol. i just have to convince my DH that i need them now :)

lol here you go see if this link works

https://www.very.co.uk/sorbet-all-in-one-jersey-pyjamas/1101039511.prd?browseToken=/q/ladies+pyjamas

@jo its Becky, Deana, Aaron and Connor up.

yeah that worked thanks bbbunny. would you say they run big or small or normal? if you know what i mean. i ask because i'm in between 2 of their size groups as usual for me and i was going to just get the bigger ones.

I would say they run bigger more than anything you could always return them if they are no good. I ordered a couple sizes bigger cos I wanted them baggy and they are huge lol I got the black and red but I love the grey too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->