Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

lol here you go see if this link works

https://www.very.co.uk/sorbet-all-in-one-jersey-pyjamas/1101039511.prd?browseToken=/q/ladies+pyjamas

@jo its Becky, Deana, Aaron and Connor up.

I was watching a film, who went? I hope Connor or Aaron

It's between Aaron and Connor now we wont find out until later!!

Oh ok! Haha, I am a good judge of character me :thumbup:
I will say Connor can go then, Aaron is slightly nicer to look at with the mute button on :rofl:

Finally got some lines on my FF chart but they are dotted as they have me ovulating BEFORE I got a positive OPK :wacko:

https://i45.tinypic.com/1234aab.jpg

That looks ok though bunny. Looks like you did it at the right time either side so in with a good chance :thumbup:

Yay I got a letter today for an appointment with gynae :D it's the 13th so not long to wait at all. :happydance:

Ladies exciting news for me... when i checked my cervix today (tmi) there was a bit of blood which means i am spotting! So fingers crossed AF should finally be here tomo :happydance:

@stef keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Well I have had interesting day

Went to see hubbys gran who isn't well and is in hospital. We chatted for a while and she asked what we were having for dinner. I told her chicken tikka (its a weight watchers cook in sauce one) and she turned to me and said 'jesus christ you will be as fat as a chunky pig keep eating like that' the worst of it is she said it really loud and everyone on the ward looked over. I was so humiliated and as soon as we got out of there I burst into tears. I was only just getting over his other gran's comments the other day when we were talking about changing our car, when we mentioned a certain car she said to me 'oh no you don't want that one the size you are you won't be able to fit'

I am just gob smacked as neither of them is slim themselves. In fact one of them is a lot bigger than me. It just hurts how they think it is okay to say these things.

Have also learned today that inlaws are booking a holiday next year to Disney and are going with hubbys brother and his wife and kid and haven't even asked us if we would like to go or told us they are going. It's like just because we haven't got a kid we are completely out the picture. When they have talked about going there before they always said that they would wait until we had a kid too so looks like they have given up on us having one.

I am about ready to tell everyone where they can go :growlmad:

Well I hope your weekends are going better than mine lets see what tomorrow brings.

@jo have played around on FF and if my temp goes down tomorrow it changes my O day and gives me solid lines so I will have to see what happens.

@stef keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Well I have had interesting day

Went to see hubbys gran who isn't well and is in hospital. We chatted for a while and she asked what we were having for dinner. I told her chicken tikka (its a weight watchers cook in sauce one) and she turned to me and said 'jesus christ you will be as fat as a chunky pig keep eating like that' the worst of it is she said it really loud and everyone on the ward looked over. I was so humiliated and as soon as we got out of there I burst into tears. I was only just getting over his other gran's comments the other day when we were talking about changing our car, when we mentioned a certain car she said to me 'oh no you don't want that one the size you are you won't be able to fit'

I am just gob smacked as neither of them is slim themselves. In fact one of them is a lot bigger than me. It just hurts how they think it is okay to say these things.

Have also learned today that inlaws are booking a holiday next year to Disney and are going with hubbys brother and his wife and kid and haven't even asked us if we would like to go or told us they are going. It's like just because we haven't got a kid we are completely out the picture. When they have talked about going there before they always said that they would wait until we had a kid too so looks like they have given up on us having one.

I am about ready to tell everyone where they can go :growlmad:

Well I hope your weekends are going better than mine lets see what tomorrow brings.

@jo have played around on FF and if my temp goes down tomorrow it changes my O day and gives me solid lines so I will have to see what happens.

Maybe you should tell everyone where to go, but on the other hand, you should just probably let it go because that is probably what they want from you (a reaction).
I would like to lose weight for my health but I find as I have gotten older, I have just gotten more comfortable with myself and dont care as much what other people think. And the truth is that I dont get comments on my weight since I have become more confident. I just believe that some us are not meant to be thin and that is ok. DO NOT LET WHAT IGNORANT PEOPLE SAY BOTHER YOU!! After all, you said they are heavy themselves and are obviously in denial. Ignorance is truely bliss you know!

Ladies exciting news for me... when i checked my cervix today (tmi) there was a bit of blood which means i am spotting! So fingers crossed AF should finally be here tomo :happydance:

Yay! great news for you :happydance:

Thanks elt I think I just needed to vent a little as I didn't want to upset hubby by saying stuff about his family. It is always hard in these situations knowing whether to stand your ground or rise above it. I do not have contact with a lot of my family so I do let a lot of stuff pass with hubbys lot as I do not want to put him in a situation where he has to choose sides as I know they are close and it would really effect him if there was a falling out. It just bugs me when I spent the whole day running round sorting things out for her and she has to make yet another comment.

I really am trying on the weight loss and it is coming off slowly but surely and if I ever were to get to a more 'normal' size I would never pass comment on anyones weight as I know how humiliating it is. Today was one of those situations where I thought of a million come backs hours after that I wish I would have said but the problem is she is old and sick and knows how to turn on the water works so I would have just come ou looking like the bad guy.

Have told hubby I will skip visiting tomorrow and he was fine with it. I think I am going to have to start getting tougher and show them all that I do have a tough side and it's best not to mess with me!!

Thanks elt I think I just needed to vent a little as I didn't want to upset hubby by saying stuff about his family. It is always hard in these situations knowing whether to stand your ground or rise above it. I do not have contact with a lot of my family so I do let a lot of stuff pass with hubbys lot as I do not want to put him in a situation where he has to choose sides as I know they are close and it would really effect him if there was a falling out. It just bugs me when I spent the whole day running round sorting things out for her and she has to make yet another comment.

I really am trying on the weight loss and it is coming off slowly but surely and if I ever were to get to a more 'normal' size I would never pass comment on anyones weight as I know how humiliating it is. Today was one of those situations where I thought of a million come backs hours after that I wish I would have said but the problem is she is old and sick and knows how to turn on the water works so I would have just come ou looking like the bad guy.

Have told hubby I will skip visiting tomorrow and he was fine with it. I think I am going to have to start getting tougher and show them all that I do have a tough side and it's best not to mess with me!!

I think you not saying anything did make you look better and if you would have said something, you definately would have been the bad guy! You would think an old lady would know better but alot of the time, they are the worst!
I know your hubby doesn't want to fight with his family but does he ever say anything to them about the way they speak to you? It may come off a little better from him than you. Or, you know how men are, maybe he just doesn't realize how hurt you are until after? Well, anyhow, no problem, this is the place to vent and god knows when we are ttc, we need to let that shit out and not stress about it. Just dont need anymore stress than we already have!!

I know exactly how you feel bunny. My DHs family are insensitive like that. In the end I just started making excuses not to see them. DH asked why and I said I take things to heart that they say and would rather not put myself in that position. If I had told him they upset me at the time, he could have taken their side instead of mine because they are close and I know he would think I was being over sensitive. So the best thing is to probably not do as many things with them, or decide to politely answer them back.
If his gran says some thing about your weight, just smile sweetly and say "now Gran, that's not very nice is it, you don't really know how many calamities are in a chicken tikka" or "now Gran, that's not nice, do you know how long it took for us to find a hospital bed big enough for you?"

When you see his parents, ask if you can come to Disney and say that you were thinking of borrowing a child seeing as they obviously can't wait for you to have one :haha: or not but you get the idea xxx

That will shut them up and don't feel guilty either!

omg- I'm so totally confused. :help: Temp has been doing things that suggested O was on the way so I decided hold off on the Provera.... and now OPK's are getting darker. Except now I'm also spotting really heavy and I've heard that OPK's can turn positive right before AF... :huh: CP is high and soft, but CM is pretty scarce. I have no idea what this means! Maybe AF? Maybe O? :shrug: It's CD128 and I'm on day 33 of spotting (now it's just a lot heavier). I really hope I'm O'ing, but if it's AF I guess I'd be happy, too? Really hoping for O tho. Of course, could we actually conceive this far into a cycle??? Any thoughts? I'm so totally losing it right now. :wacko:

Pinksprinkles - I don't know what to say hun so I will send you :hugs: x a million

@elt and jo thanks for the help I am feeling a lot better today. I think sometimes hubby doesn't realise how much they hurt me his mom especially can do no wrong in his eyes which is annoying but I think he is slowly learning.

@pink sprinkles 33 days of spotting is ridiculous have you been back to the docs? They need to sort you out. I have had long cycles a couple of times over the years and I know how frustrating it can be and even more so when you are TTC and you feel like every cycle counts. I really hope you get either AF or O soon :hugs:

AFM after I put in my temp today and FF changed all my lines and O day. Here is how it is looking now. I don't mind that it is a bit wacky in places as it's my first month trying this so I am counting it as a practice cycle. Still a bit confused about getting positive opk's during as well as before O but perhaps things will be clearer next time. :flower:

https://i45.tinypic.com/10crf5y.jpg

hi ladies can I join? I saw "team curvy bumps" in pinksprinkles siggy in another forum then saw you guys here and figured this would be a good place for me :)
most of my TTC stats are in my siggy
i'm a size 16 (US sizes)... i feel like i have been on a diet my whole life. i had gotten down to a 12/14 and then when i was on Clomid for 3 mos i gained SO much weight! it was horribly depressing. i'm going to be starting Clomid again in August but hope I can stay on track. I started Weight Watchers with a friend (we're doing it together and not going to meetings or online, we both have the new books and I was able to get a couple things through Amazon). She is at my ideal weight (160) but says she needs to lose a ton. Haha goes to show how different peoples perspectives are.
ok, my dog is barking her head off because she wants to go lay in the sun so i have to cut this short... she's lucky she's so darn cute!
have a great day!

Hi mrsjennyg :hi: of course you can join us xxx welcome welcome welcome! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back