Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Bunny - keep testing hun! You'll get there eventually xxxx loooove the new pic too :D

Congrats Amberv! No. 23 :wohoo::wohoo:

Thanks Jo :hugs:

I feel like I am forever moaning on here but this cycle is really kicking my butt.

My chart looks like a 2 year old did a dot to dot puzzle. My OPK just refuses to get any darker and to top it all off I am only on CD20 and I am having what I am sure are period pains. It's to the point where I keep going and checking if AF is here. Last cycle was barely over the 20 day mark and I am someone who usually has 33 day cycles sometimes longer. What the heck is going on with my body? Could the cyst have mucked everything up as this all started when I had that :shrug:

Another thing is that when I just went to the loo (checking for AF again) I noticed a little spot of CM on the toilet paper and when I touched it it stretched quite far like a few inches but when I went to enter this on FF it asked me if it was sticky or egg white and I am not sure. There wasn't loads of it or anything but if I put in sticky it says probably not fertile but if I put in egg white it gives me the green light :wacko:

The only silver lining is if this does turn into AF then I don't have to have that blood test on Monday :happydance:

Bunny - I would say that the period pains are probably ov pains, that is defo EWCM and keep on doing the opk's sounds like you'll get a positive soon!

Thanks Jo don't know how I would cope without ya!!!

Cannot believe how fast your pregnancy is going too!!!!!

Hee!!! I feel very sick today though. Not a good bit of pregnancy at all!

Lovely, lovely Jo can you add me to your curvy bumps list please? I definitely belong in here! x

Hey ladies! Congrats on the BFPs!!! I got my postive opk today! OH and I are on "holidays" we are taking day trips here and there and going to toronto on tuesday but my mom is coming so no BDing then unless mom leaves the hotel room lol. But we have been BDing a lot this week! So FX!!!!

im back with ya girls.. needed a breather from TTC for a while but I AM BACK and raring to go lol

good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone! xxx

:hi: kezza. Glad you are back on the baby making train! :dust:

Hey ladies hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Still no positive opk they seem to be getting lighter if anything and my chart still looks crazy. Supposed to have my day 21 blood test at docs tomorrow but I think I am going to cancel and try again next cycle whether I get a positive opk or not.

DTD last night just in case as I had a little EWCM and I think will do it again tomorrow night too just in case. Have ordered more OPK's and will get stock up and then next cycle I am going to do one every day just as a little experiment to see if there is any kind of progression.

Maybe I am just one of those women that never gets a positive OPK or maybe I just don't ovulate on my own.

Good plan bunny. The good thing is, you'll get some answers by charting etc.
You can always post a link to your chart in your sig, we can stalk it then! :haha:

Hello everyone, looks like I'm out - AF just showed up so I am back to CD1.

We're not very happy at the moment, one of our furbabies, Biscuit; our grand daughter guinea pig passed away in my arms at 01:40 this morning. We took her to the vet earlier but she was just too ill. I gave her a bracelet I made, a rose pendant I won, a phone charm I'd saved and a heart balloon I kept from Valentines day as well as a note.

I also made her a tribute picture as I have with our other passed babies and put it on her tribute thread on the forum I am on.

Hope everyone else has had a better weekend than us :hugs: and :dust: to all x

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d154/maggzie/Biscuit.jpg

This leaves us with 10 furbabies and 7 that have passed. I was the first to hold her when she was born on Christmas day before last and the last to hold her when she passed.

The dove is to carry her spirit safely to the afterlife known as rainbow bridge, the flower is a forget me not and the heart is tanzanite which is her birthstone.

Sorry to hear your sad news Maggzie :hugs:

Here is my chart Jo see what I mean about it looking like a 2 year old did a dot to dot :wacko: My worry is that even if I was lucky and got a positive opk tomorrow that would give me a short LP. Any later than tomorrow and it would be under 10 days which I know is not good at all :dohh:

https://i47.tinypic.com/14llc92.png

Hey ladies! How are all of ya'll doing? :hugs:

I posted this as a new thread on the main board but thought I ought to post it here as well to update since I haven't been on in a couple months. Today was CD121 without O, but I figured out what was causing it, so hopefully it will correct soon:

"I finally figured out that it was the FertilAid supplement I was taking that stopped my cycles and made me gain 30lbs.

After 3 months of no O I looked online at the reviews of it. There had been so many 5-star reviews that I hadn't bothered to read the 1-star ones. Turns out in about 20% of people (at least that's the portion of bad reviews), instead of making the luteal phase longer and the ovulatory phase shorter (which is what I was hoping for) it just stops women's cycles entirely. So instead of getting a shorter cycle like I was hoping for (35-45 days, and irregular at that, was just too long!) I didn't get to have any cycle at all for the last for months. I stopped taking the FertilAid a month ago and have been spotting ever since. Seriously, an entire MONTH of spotting. Blah!

I finally gave up on my body righting itself today (seeing as it's now a month since I quit it and nothing is getting better) so I did some research on how to induce a period. Turns out drinking parsley tea is supposed to bring on AF. DH is in the kitchen right now brewing me my first cup. I have to drink 4 cups before bed and that should bring AF tomorrow. I really hope so. I am just ready to be done with this cycle."

Jo_Bean: OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! I just saw the wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am crazy dancing around my bedroom right now. I am so, so, so excited for yooooouuuuuuu!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

bbbunny - My charts were looking like yours when we found out that I wasn't ovulating at all on my own. The doctor said that the high peaks and then dips looked like my body was TRYING to ovulate but just couldn't do it. They did some hormone tests and ultrasounded (transvaginal) my ovaries and said I had 8 immature follicles on one ovary alone. So they diagnosed me with PCOS and put me on clomid.

I just finished my first round and am in the 2WW. Trying to hold out on testing until 9DPO. :)

Charting is SOOOOOO valuable to learn things like this though! If your charts often look like that, I would seek help. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->