Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Ok, so I have a question about my luteal phase...Last cycle I had a positive OPK on CD15 (which is the day I am on this cycle) but today OPK is negative with a faint line, so should be coming soon. Last cycle ovulation detected around CD16 with FF (erratic temps and thats why it says around). I already have a short LP of about 9-10 days, so I was just wondering if I ovulate late this cycle, will AF come late aswell? In other words, will my LP stay the same for the most part? Gosh I hope so because I cant afford it to be any shorter!!

Yes Hun, your LP will stay the same, unless you do anything to lengthen it such as taking vitamin B6 xx

Hey there everyone! Can I please join? Currently 20wks with our 2nd wee one after a almost 12yr age gap!

@pinksprinkles I am sorry this cycle has been so horrible for you I really hope you get some resolution soon.

I overslept this morning and when I took my temp there was a massive drop almost to the coverline so I am really worried AF is on her way. That would mean my LP is 5 days if she comes today :nope:

I am not going to panic though although that is easier said than done.

Could this be implantation temp dip???? You aren't out till af shows....

As soon as I saw the dip I googled and a lot came up about implantation dips which does give me a little hope but I have had cramping today and just a general discomfort in my tummy that has had me running to the loo checking for AF all day have also had a sharp pain in my sides just above my hips like someone is poking me. I am CD30 and 5DPO. I am refusing to panic even if AF comes as I know there are things I can do if my LP is short I just keep hoping for at least a few more days at least.

Have been looking into perhaps doing vitamin B and evening primrose oil next cycle :thumbup:

Cramps could also be implantation xxxx

My lp was 10 last mth too, n im takin b complex which i think has all the b's so hope lp is longer this time round x

Thanks Jo and Vic. I was reading a little about B6. I am thinking I need to get some but I dont know what to get...Vitamin B6 or B complex, and how much? I already take a multivitamin but had very little in it. Anyone had experience with this and know how long it generally takes to help?

I am looking into what vitamins to take at the moment I heard B6 was good for lengthening LP apparently you just pee out what your body doesn't need. Some women say it worked for them first cycle other say it takes at least 3 months to start working so I think it might just be how the individual reacts to it. I am thinking of popping into Holland and Barratt to have a word and I will ask them how much the recommend I take.

I take a B complex to help lengthen my LP. It's recommended to take a B complex rather than B6 just by itself. I take a B50 Complex. I would start with one a day of those and see how it goes. Mine lengthened after one month, but for some it does take 3 months. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, I am going to research a little more and get some asap!

totally random but my all in one pjs had arrived when i got back from my mom's on monday and you were so right bbbunny, they are so comfy!

totally random but my all in one pjs had arrived when i got back from my mom's on monday and you were so right bbbunny, they are so comfy!

I am glad you like them I hate when mine are in the wash as my normal pjs feel boring now lol :haha:

I am glad you like them I hate when mine are in the wash as my normal pjs feel boring now lol :haha:

:haha: i dread putting mine in the wash and having to put boring tshirts etc on instead

:haha: @ you girls!

What do your blokes think?

Mine had a laughing fit when he first saw them and said I looked like a giant baby in them :growlmad: I told him they were big enough for him to get inside too :haha:

I did perform a bit of a party trick the one night and got my knickers off without even unzipping the Pjs but he refused to let me keep them on for DTD as the zip doesn't go low enough down. I tried to explain that he could try going up the trouser leg but he was having none of it :blush:

Hey
Dpo6 n temp gone slightly over coverline after a dip yday. I dont think its lookin gd :nope:

Hey
Dpo6 n temp gone slightly over coverline after a dip yday. I dont think its lookin gd :nope:

Oh hun I really feel for you :hugs: I am 6dpo now and after temp drop yesterday it is still the same temp today so I am expecting AF to show her ugly head soon leaving me with a possible 6 day LP :nope:

:haha: @ you girls!

What do your blokes think?

Mine had a laughing fit when he first saw them and said I looked like a giant baby in them :growlmad: I told him they were big enough for him to get inside too :haha:

I did perform a bit of a party trick the one night and got my knickers off without even unzipping the Pjs but he refused to let me keep them on for DTD as the zip doesn't go low enough down. I tried to explain that he could try going up the trouser leg but he was having none of it :blush:

Haha! my DH said i look like a child but a warm one and doesn't mind me wearing them at all, either way i love them :)

I can just imagine Dave laughing and then not letting me wear them :rofl: maybe I'll try it to wind him up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->