Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hi ladies, sorry for being MIA, i had full intentions of replying to everyone the other day but father in law was rushed into hospital a few days ago and has been put on perminent oxygen, breathing is getting much worse everyday, he started talking jibberish the other day about yellow ducks, then that night he got so distressed and confussed he attacked a nurse and wouldnt sleep, he was trying to rip everything out, hes been given 2 blood transfusions and they have now said that chemo is not right for him its making him worse so they've stopped all treatment, hes being sedated at night but then he had a bad turn yesterday, he is now lying on the bed, non responsive, doesnt know whats going on around him, they had the put the morphine box in yesterday too :( i know from experience with working with the elderly, my gramps passing away from cancer a couple of years ago and caring for my exs grandparents (3 all suffering with cancer, dimensia and other health problems) that when that box goes in they wont have much more than a week if they last that long, ive see that face on my gramps and ex's grandparents and they passed a day or so later after having the box put in :( been by his side for the last 2 days, fella has gone up this morning as my kidney pain is really painful 2day and walking is impossible to do, so im not ignoring you all, its a pretty trying time right now and i am by the phone the whole time, he keeps giving me updates and every time its even worse, docs said they cant do anything more all they can do is try and make him comfy :(

Ill try and get back to read everything but not sure when that will be, i hope everyones ok, congrats on any bfp's if we have any, welcome to all the new ladies and i hope to speak with you all soon :) :hug: and :dust: to everyone xxxxxx

oh magic i'm so sorry to hear that and i send my love as i'm sure all the curvy ladies do :hugs::hugs:

@magic you poor thing all this to deal with on top of everything else. It is hard watching someone go through this and also hard to watch someone you love having to see his father like this. You sound so kind and supportive to them all that you need to not forget to look after yourself too. Remember we are here whenever you need us :hugs:

Been having internet problems for a few days so I am trying to update while it is behaving. No AF yet but my temp did go back up a bit today after being down for two days. I am now CD32 and 7DPO. I feel like at the moment every day counts as every day AF stays away is one more day of LP. I am just convinced at this point that I have a LPD.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their day :flower:

Got my hospital appointment later this morning. Getting worried about it as I'm hoping they'll do something rather than just telling me to wait it out some more. I'll let you know how it went later.

Nexis: GL hun!!!

Magic: I'm so sorry! I'm sending lots of love and good vibes your way. :hugs:

Bunny: I hope you get good news soon! Got my FX'd for you!

Thanks everyone :) just left the hospital now. She did a load of bloods, talked me through everything and said that I need to try to lose some weight and get some exercise which is true. She has also prescribed me metformin :happydance: I couldn't be happier :)

Nexis that is great news looks like you are well on the way to your BFP :hugs:

AFM I am now CD33 and 8DPO. AF has not arrived yet but I have been having cramps and discomfort in my tummy all day so I think she will be here soon. My temp did go up again today but I read about a lot of women whose temp doesn't drop until CD2 so I am not taking that as a sign of anything. That would give me an LP of 7/8 days which is obviously well below what it should be. My B complex vits and EPO arrived today so I can start taking them as soon as AF fully arrives and see how that affects next cycle and I am also going for the day 21 blood test next cycle too. I just hope my doctor knows about luteal phase defects and wont just fob me off.

bunny, I dont' think you'll have a short LP at all, I think that you are experiencing a normal TWW!

Hang in there, it's just because you aren't used to monitoring and temping, think of all the fabulous data you are collecting about your cycle!!

Just been told that one of my friends is pregnant. She's been with my other friend for 6 months, came off bcp 2 months ago as she was always forgetting to take it, wasn't trying and now she's 3 weeks gone. I'm happy for her (even though I think it's a massive mistake, her bf is a douche) but really down too.

Nice one nexis, glad things are moving for you :)

Hey ladies, sorry ive not been back to reply today had been a very emotional day...
Got a call from fella 7am and he was in bits, couldnt talk to me, so his friend/neighbour kindly offered to give me a lift up to see him and as soon as he seen me walk in the door he burst into tears, his whole family was so upset and shocked to see him like this because he has apparently been quiet for 2 days around them and has not shed a tear... I was confused by this because he's been calling me everyday starting from 8am until 1am crying so i assumed he was crying with his mum and friends etc but i got told in the car by his friend that he wont open up to anyone and hasnt cried infront of them, he was calling me when he wanted to cry and he was waiting for me to get to him so i could cuddle him, they said he wont open up to anyone except me, i wish he would open up to his mum or someone when im not there with him :(

He squeezed me soooo tight and cried, i asked him what was wrong and he said dad passed away at 3 am :( fella went up to hospital to be with him mum who stayed the night and didnt get home until 5am, he didnt want to wake me up so waited until i got there to tell me, i went to sleep last night at about 2.30am and i was very restless, couldnt sleep much and kept having a gut ache feeling, so heartbreaking to see my baby so devastated :( he kept saying i just want to go fishing with him :( funeral is the 23rd, i have to save up all my strength because im going to need enough for the both of us, hes so heartbroken... ive never seen him cry like that but i have seen him cry, his family have never seen him cry like that and some have never seen him cry at all, hes very private with his emotions that why it shocked us all to see his reaction when i walked through the door and went straight to hug him poor baby :( I HATE SEEING ME CRY!!!! specially my baby boy :( Pretty shitty year for us, im writing off 2012 as a huge Tw@ing year and i really hope 2013 is our year for a change..... feel so useless!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->