Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Magic - so sorry for your families loss! I will be thinking of you over the next week. I am sure your guy is glad to have you there for support!! :hugs:

Magic - so sorry for your families loss! I will be thinking of you over the next week. I am sure your guy is glad to have you there for support!! :hugs:

thanks hun, i think im going to have a break from here and give my boy my full attention, when i get back i hope everyone is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

oh magic, i don't know what to say apart from my thoughts are with you all :hugs:

I'm so sorry magic. That is such sad news. But I'm really glad that your guy has you there to open up to. It can be really hard for men to deal with loss.

I think that each month is getting harder and harder when AF arrives. Tonight I was shopping with OH for his cousins babyshower, before we got to the baby section I had to go use the washroom and sure enough AF has decided to say hello. 2 days early again so my LP must have somehow shortened from 14 days to 12 in the last 2 months Such a slap in the face as I really felt we had a huge shot at it this month. Got my positive OPK and we were on holidays and managed to fit in a lot of BD'ing. So bummed out. Asked OH again to make an appointment with his doctor for a Sperm Analysis but he pretty much blew me off saying his boys are fine because he had a test done when he was 30 (6 years ago) I will be calling monday to book my physical and start talking about the next steps. Onto our 10th cycle now I guess :(

So I'm on day three of 500mg of metformin, little bit of stomach upset but I have ibs and it better than that can be if I eat something I shouldn't. I've been posting on some other threads for people taking met and I've noticed quite a few people saying it was rough for them on 1000mg, so hoping I'm not too bad with it when I start taking 1000. Hope everyone is doing well :)

can i join you ladies, i'm deffinatly curvy!!! lol been trying for number three since april 2011. so badly want people to talk to who are the same as me.

xxx

ok so today is officially 4 months since me and DH started ttc, its gone so fast and secretly i genuinely thought we'd be pregnant by now. I want to be pregnant by my 26th birthday in October so i'd better get to it!

can i join you ladies, i'm deffinatly curvy!!! lol been trying for number three since april 2011. so badly want people to talk to who are the same as me.

xxx

:hi: welcome mamaloulou83 :D:D

There are lads of us here, just like you xxxx come on in and in us x

ok so today is officially 4 months since me and DH started ttc, its gone so fast and secretly i genuinely thought we'd be pregnant by now. I want to be pregnant by my 26th birthday in October so i'd better get to it!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey mamalou and welcome :hugs:

Good luck to all the ladies still in TTC limbo :hugs:

AFM I am 11dpo tomorrow and AF still hasn't shown. I am CD35 and my average cycle in 33 days. I have had cramping for around 5 days but it hasn't been so bad today. My temp dipped very slightly below the coverline today. The cramping and discomfort in my tummy was so bad yesterday and the day before that I have been wearing pads as I was convinced AF was showing but so far nothing. The only think I will say is that there is a couple of marks on the pad from today but they do not look like blood and there is zilch when I wipe so I am not sure what that is :shrug:

Feel really bloated today and I am dreading stepping on the scales tomorrow as I just feel like an elephant :nope:

I have told hubs that if no AF before then I will be testing on the 19th as that would make me 14DPO. I have debated whether this is a good idea as that day is also my birthday and I am not sure I want to be upset on my birthday but I am struggling getting myself to wait that long never mind another day after that.

I really do not thing this is our cycle but I am kind of okay with it as long as my LP is fine and my cycle isn't a crazy one. This cycle was kind of a practice one with the OPK's and the temping so I sort of wrote it off before we even started. Apart from the bloating and cramps I have no other symptoms and do not feel pregnant at all so it would freak me out if I got a BFP. I know not every woman gets sore bbs ( I do not get this even with AF) and morning sickness but I would at least hope to feel preggers if I was.

Anyway hope you all had a great weekend. Did my roots yesterday and ended up going even blonder which I am not sure I like but I think it would look better with a tan if I ever get round to doing one. Need to do a MAJOR house clean tomorrow and start sorting things for my birthday tea with my mom and the inlaws. I am doing a candy and ice cream buffet so diet will deffo go out the window that day :haha:

Hi Ladies! Sorry it's been a few days. Well, the witch got me 2 days late! I'm on day 4 of first round of Clomid at 50mg and just some headaches. Not sure about hot flashes? I live in AZ so every moment is a hot flash this time of year. Excited to see what this cycle brings!

Welcome mamaloulou, glad you found us. I know you said in the other thread that you have 2 boys. How long have you been ttc this time?

Hey ladies it has been a bit quiet on here just lately. I hope everyone is just busy doing fun things :hugs:

Was half asleep when I took my temp this morning but still managed to do it with two different thermometers the only problem is when I checked later on they had recorded two completely different temps from one another and they were both taken within 5 minutes of each other :shrug: One puts me well above the coverline and the other puts me below it :dohh:

I have just left todays temp blank and made a not of what they were. I guess if AF comes today or tomorrow then I know it should be the lower one.

I am now 12 DPO so that hopefully means my minimum LP is 11 days which is a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I am also CD 37 so I am either late or this is going to be a longer cycle.

I am feeling quite positive as if AF comes at least I know that my cycles are not as bad as I thought and if I get a BFP then that is obviously good news :flower:

I wud of been dpo12 today aswell but temps low last few days n ff has taken the ov away n havnt got af. So looks like a long cycle aswell :cry:
Vic x

Welcome mamaloulou!!! :)

Well ladies...not good news for me. Both progesterone tests came back and tell us that I didn't ovulate at all. The RE is still making me wait until the 25th to see if I have a "natural" period which I can just about GUARANTEE won't happen...

Then they'll do an ultrasound to check for cysts, and then they'll let me have provera and another clomid round. This time we're going to 100mg.

I am so terrified that it's just NOT going to happen at all for me. I've had the absolute horror of watching 3 drunken, drug-taking, stupid little skanks get knocked up with NO "baby daddy" in sight...and enjoy their pregnancies while I bawl in my bathroom over yet ANOTHER negative test.

I ordered myself a bunch of cheapie OPK's and HPT's for my next clomid cycle but if I don't ovulate on 100mg, I think i'm done. 6 years is enough and DH is almost 40 and has already told me that he doesn't want to do this anymore when he hits 40 because he doesn't want to be 60 when his kid is graduating. We can't afford IVF either...so that's just it for me.

I feel so alone and like such a failure.

I just know that some of you women have probably been where I am right now...so time to pick myself up, kick myself in the ass, and keep on, keeping on. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->