Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Welcome mamaloulou!!! :)

Well ladies...not good news for me. Both progesterone tests came back and tell us that I didn't ovulate at all. The RE is still making me wait until the 25th to see if I have a "natural" period which I can just about GUARANTEE won't happen...

Then they'll do an ultrasound to check for cysts, and then they'll let me have provera and another clomid round. This time we're going to 100mg.

I am so terrified that it's just NOT going to happen at all for me. I've had the absolute horror of watching 3 drunken, drug-taking, stupid little skanks get knocked up with NO "baby daddy" in sight...and enjoy their pregnancies while I bawl in my bathroom over yet ANOTHER negative test.

I ordered myself a bunch of cheapie OPK's and HPT's for my next clomid cycle but if I don't ovulate on 100mg, I think i'm done. 6 years is enough and DH is almost 40 and has already told me that he doesn't want to do this anymore when he hits 40 because he doesn't want to be 60 when his kid is graduating. We can't afford IVF either...so that's just it for me.

I feel so alone and like such a failure.

I just know that some of you women have probably been where I am right now...so time to pick myself up, kick myself in the ass, and keep on, keeping on. :hug:
Hi honey I have everything crossed for you. We are getting a but older too and don't know how much longer either. Many hugs and positive vibes your way

@CDN I am sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment :hugs:

Have you read this article it may have some info that could help

https://infertility.about.com/od/clomid/a/clomidovulation.htm

AFM I am CD38 and 13DPO. I caved and did a HPT and of course it was BFN. Temp went up again today so I am just playing the waiting game. I am so pleased though that it appears that my LP is on the normal side as this is a big relief. I just hope that I get AF or a BFP soon so that this doesn't turn into a reallllllly long cycle.

It is my birthday tomorrow :happydance: I will be testing in the morning and then I have agreed with hubby that if it is a BFN then we will not be testing for another week unless of course AF shows up before then.

Symptom wise I feel really tired all the time and have been having cramping and just a general feeling of discomfort in my tummy :shrug:

Have a lovely day tomorrow everyone :hugs:

Thanks bbbunny! :) I will check it out.

Let me be the first to wish you an early....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :) Hoping you get a birthday BFP. That would be FANTASTIC. :D Fx'd for you, girl!

:hug: to everyone having a tough time xx

nothing to report from me, just plodding along waiting for ovulation and hoping it actually happens this cycle.

nothing to report from me, just plodding along waiting for ovulation and hoping it actually happens this cycle.

You and me both, Stefanie. They're upping my clomid from 50mg to 100mg. Hoping I ovulate this time. :) How about you? Any changes to "The Plan"? lol ;)

You and me both, Stefanie. They're upping my clomid from 50mg to 100mg. Hoping I ovulate this time. :) How about you? Any changes to "The Plan"? lol ;)

i can't actually remember what i said the plan was cos my memory is awful lol. what did i say it was?

Hello ladies!

May i join you? Been lurking on this thread for a while, decided it was time to post a little! :flower: I'm hoping to find a little support and give some in return!

DH and i have been trying since march 2012 (NTNP since january 2011). I'm very irregular. Started clomid for the first time in june (100 mg cd 5-9) but :bfn: I'll be taking it cd 3-7 this time with EPO. I'm feeling hopeful right now!

Looking forward to chatting with you all! :dust:

I'd so love to join this thread

atm I have my doctor who said I am to overweight and need to work on getting to a healthier weight, because you gain like 50LBS while pregnant so she wants me to lose 50 LBS before getting pregnant. But I've been ttc since oct SO I'm compromising by losing weight but still trying.

I was 243 when I first went to the doctor and I lost 18 LBS within 1 month. not sure what I am atm lol am in another country and I am not using a public scale just to find out my weight *grumbles*

So at 228 atm I'm still to heavy but I still want my baby darnit.

I kind of feel bad being told I'm to fat to be having a baby but I mean if its to much weight on the uterus I guess it is. (she also doesn't want to test for issues inside until I lose weight)

I am hopeing to be at 200 by the time I get pregnant so then I can gain without to much worry, then lose once I have the baby again.

oh who am I kidding I'm hoping I'm pregnant RIGHT NOW darnit. *glares down at her belly* BE PREGNANT BELLY

Hello ladies!

May i join you? Been lurking on this thread for a while, decided it was time to post a little! :flower: I'm hoping to find a little support and give some in return!

DH and i have been trying since march 2012 (NTNP since january 2011). I'm very irregular. Started clomid for the first time in june (100 mg cd 5-9) but :bfn: I'll be taking it cd 3-7 this time with EPO. I'm feeling hopeful right now!

Looking forward to chatting with you all! :dust:

Welcome!! :hi: I'm sure you'll get the support you need here :D

I'd so love to join this thread

atm I have my doctor who said I am to overweight and need to work on getting to a healthier weight, because you gain like 50LBS while pregnant so she wants me to lose 50 LBS before getting pregnant. But I've been ttc since oct SO I'm compromising by losing weight but still trying.

I was 243 when I first went to the doctor and I lost 18 LBS within 1 month. not sure what I am atm lol am in another country and I am not using a public scale just to find out my weight *grumbles*

So at 228 atm I'm still to heavy but I still want my baby darnit.

I kind of feel bad being told I'm to fat to be having a baby but I mean if its to much weight on the uterus I guess it is. (she also doesn't want to test for issues inside until I lose weight)

I am hopeing to be at 200 by the time I get pregnant so then I can gain without to much worry, then lose once I have the baby again.

oh who am I kidding I'm hoping I'm pregnant RIGHT NOW darnit. *glares down at her belly* BE PREGNANT BELLY

Hi :hi:

Glad you found us!

Welcome to the new ladies! And :hugs: to everyone. Seems like many of us are having a "down" week this week. Hopefully that means next week will be awesome!

Today is CD 139 for me. I finished my course of Provera yesterday. If anyone wants to send some good thoughts this way I could really use it. I'm really worrying that I'm not going to start AF as the Provera didn't hardly raise my temp at all. Midwife said it might not work and if it doesn't they'll double my dose and I'll do another 10 days. I just want this cycle to be over and I'm sitting here praying so hard that this course was enough to get AF going.

Welcome to the new ladies! And :hugs: to everyone. Seems like many of us are having a "down" week this week. Hopefully that means next week will be awesome!

Today is CD 139 for me. I finished my course of Provera yesterday. If anyone wants to send some good thoughts this way I could really use it. I'm really worrying that I'm not going to start AF as the Provera didn't hardly raise my temp at all. Midwife said it might not work and if it doesn't they'll double my dose and I'll do another 10 days. I just want this cycle to be over and I'm sitting here praying so hard that this course was enough to get AF going.

I'm sending stern words to your ovaries right now :trouble:

I have my fingers crossed doubly hard for you! :hugs:

Welcome bathbabe :hi: (Amber isn't it!? I remember you saying aaaages ago and it's always stuck with me for obvious reasons!)

Awwww thanks ladies for the birthday messages :hugs:

Just chilling today watching a few films with hubby then maybe a take away xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"