Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

I literally have a massive smile on my face! One of our original founding members of TCB is knocked up! :wohoo::headspin::yipee:

You HAVE to tell us what OH says!

Im am still in shock! Impatiently waiting for the Drs office to open so I can call. And trying to come up with a way to tell OH when he gets home! This is the best anniversary gift EVER! Sadly I will only have about 15 mins with him when he gets home from work before I have to leave for work myself lol.
Now I am just so nervous thinking omg I really hope its a sticky bean!

Magan!! Argh so exciting!! So many of us due in the same week or two!! Mine said 1-2 weeks on Monday as well! I stressed all day how to tell my DH! I went with a onesie that said "I <3 Daddy" and included the digi with it!

So happy for you!! :happydance:

I will definitly let you know! Hes ruined my plans a little by asking me to meet him at McDonalds so we could have a quick supper together lol. So I will have to tell him to meet me at my car because we live in a small city where everyone knows everyone and hes already said he doesnt want to let anyone know until 12 weeks.
I went to the store and bought some plain onsies and I am working on them now. Writing "Guess What?..." on one, "In 9 months..." On another and "YOUR GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!" On the last one with the test wrapped in the last one! I sooo cant wait! On the top I will just write Happy Anniversary so he will think I just couldnt go without getting him somthing after all heheh!

Love it! Oh I'm so happy for all of you girls! It's been such a long time coming! :wohoo:

So these are the onsies I did up for OH. He made my plans change again as he got to mcdonalds before me and had already gone inside. So I told him he had to hurry up because I had a gift for him in my car he shook his head at me and smiled I told him "Dont worry it didnt cost me much" Lol I wrapped each onsie individually. As soon as he opened the "Guess what?" He said ARE YOU?! so I told him to keep going I had the test taped to the last one when he seen that he asked again "are you seriously?" and then the water works started! We had a good cry together. Now hes asking me to wait until christmas to tell everyone! WHAT?!! I was fine with the 12 week mark lol hes just so scared because he had 3 miscarriages with his ex wife and it always happened after they told the news... I told him I would see... I cant imagine myself waiting that long!

Attachments

• DSCF4204.jpg
    DSCF4204.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 13
What a lovely story Magan!

People will tell before then I'll bet. If it were me I would just agree now and see how it goes xx How exciting!!!

Yeah I told him we will see how things go If I have a belly by then we wont be able to keep it. He wants me to the same thing for my mom with the onsies. And says it would be perfect on Christmas lol. I have a Drs appointment today and I am soooo nervouse I just need to hear the words from her. I tested again this morning and the faint line seemed fainter so naturally im scared. How do you get rid of that fear?

Hi guys, i am definitely what you would call curvy and would like a baby bump to match. We have been ttc for a year now and i know it could be a long road ahead... i have been very dicouraged lately :cry: my dr has put me on clomid to see if it will start ovulation because i do not on my own... round one still no ovulation and going in to round two this month... trying to be hopeful :?

Yeah I told him we will see how things go If I have a belly by then we wont be able to keep it. He wants me to the same thing for my mom with the onsies. And says it would be perfect on Christmas lol. I have a Drs appointment today and I am soooo nervouse I just need to hear the words from her. I tested again this morning and the faint line seemed fainter so naturally im scared. How do you get rid of that fear?

what dpo are you hun?
i have no idea how to get rid of the fear as i'm only 4+6 so am still scared.

Welcome to the group kfoxxy! You will find that the beautiful women here are great!

And Steph I am 13dpo today. Went to drs today they had me to a urine test and they said it was negative but my doctor said its ok because I am still really early and sent me for a beta blood test and I get the results tomorrow. Now im realllllly freaking out. Im wondering if they did a reallly good look at the test like we do though lol! But she did say congratulations you are 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant.
I went out and bought some more tests so I can ease my mind. I decided to try and pay at the pharmacy counter so I wouldnt have to wallk through the store with the test and risk running into anyone I know, so while im waiting in the pharmacy line my step sister of all people walked around the corner LOL! I bolted out of the line and got rid of the test immediatly cuz I wouldnt get away with not talking to her! Lol

I'm 18 weeks and the fear doesn't ever go. About 16 weeks I felt it move and that helped but I'm not gonna lie. It's a scary ride :hugs:

Magan what a great way of telling him! You are only 2 days behind me then I think! I'm anxious/scared too but I find if I keep busy at work and stuff it's not so bad. As soon as I have a moment to think it gets worse!

Magan what a great way of telling him! You are only 2 days behind me then I think! I'm anxious/scared too but I find if I keep busy at work and stuff it's not so bad. As soon as I have a moment to think it gets worse!

According to my Dr I am right right with you at 4 weeks and 3 days but I ovulated late this time so I really dont think I am as far as they think I am. Got my resluts bacl from the blood test today and she said the numbers were low so I have to go back next week to make sure the numbers go up... Now im even more scared :( Would have been nice of them to say its nothing to get to worried about lol. I looked up the level she told me with my dpo from when I tested and it seems normal.. so FX

Hey ladies ducked out for abit as I got pretty down about negatives but after 8 months of trying I AM PREGNANT!

Congrats USAF_WIFE! :happydance:

Afm I'm on cycle 4 now after AF arrived last week :)

onwards and upwards Nexis! With the number of bfps rolling in I think you could be next!

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->