Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

I would love to join....also plus size and been ttc for over two years. Starting my gonal-f and femara on sunday. Anyone been having any success?

Welcome Shankoe! The group has been having some success the last little bit for sure! We seem to be having a baby boom at the moment! Good luck to you! The group of ladies here are great!

Hi there. I'd love to join this team. I'm 240lbs and my husband and I have been ttc for about 6 months. I'm 2 weeks late but am still getting bfns. I have sore breasts and occasional nausea. Not sure what's going on. Is it still possible for me to be pregnant or should I be looking at other causes for a missed period as the more realistic explanation? I don't have anyone to talk to about this stuff so any help or advice is appreciated.

Hey girls can I join? I love this thred it's so encouraging seeing the :bfp: on everyone's tickers...and us curvy girls gotta stick together! Lol Well good luck girls and :dust::dust: to all!!

Hello team Curvy bumps, i myself am a curvy chick TTC for 3 years now and would love to join, i would mos def love the support and insight and stories

Welcome Ap0107, solastyear and waitn4abundle :hi:

Welcome to all the new ladies! This group is a great one for sure! Ap0107 I see your from Ontario? So am I where abouts are you?
As for your question I have read that some ladies just dont get a bfp until later on in pregnancy but I also think that there is a strong possibilty of it being something else. I would make an appointment with your doctor. If it is a bfp then a beta HCG test might be able to pick up what a home pregnancy test cant. And if not then you are in the right place to discuss what else it could be! Hope you get it figured out! Best of luck and babydust to everyone!

Hi there. I'd love to join this team. I'm 240lbs and my husband and I have been ttc for about 6 months. I'm 2 weeks late but am still getting bfns. I have sore breasts and occasional nausea. Not sure what's going on. Is it still possible for me to be pregnant or should I be looking at other causes for a missed period as the more realistic explanation? I don't have anyone to talk to about this stuff so any help or advice is appreciated.

I am in the same boat...19dpo, elevated temps, and all BFNs. Do you take your bbt? and if so, are your temps still elevated?
I am doing some research on a luteal cyst, which I guess is to blame for alot of false pregnancy hopes. Allthough there still is a small possibility of pregnancy, it is more likely that something like this is to blame unfortunately.

Welcome to all the new ladies! This group is a great one for sure! Ap0107 I see your from Ontario? So am I where abouts are you?
As for your question I have read that some ladies just dont get a bfp until later on in pregnancy but I also think that there is a strong possibilty of it being something else. I would make an appointment with your doctor. If it is a bfp then a beta HCG test might be able to pick up what a home pregnancy test cant. And if not then you are in the right place to discuss what else it could be! Hope you get it figured out! Best of luck and babydust to everyone!

Hi Magan, I'm from Hamilton. Where are you from? I think if AF doesn't come by the end of the week I'll go see my doctor since by the end of the week I'llbe 3 seeks late. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

I am in the same boat...19dpo, elevated temps, and all BFNs. Do you take your bbt? and if so, are your temps still elevated?
I am doing some research on a luteal cyst, which I guess is to blame for alot of false pregnancy hopes. Allthough there still is a small possibility of pregnancy, it is more likely that something like this is to blame unfortunately.

I have been charting my temps and they have been elevated and have stayed elevated.That's why i'm so unsure as to what is happening

I have been charting my temps and they have been elevated and have stayed elevated.That's why i'm so unsure as to what is happening

I would look luteal cyst up online. They are apparently very common and can cause missed period, elevated temps, and pms/pregnancy symptoms. Everyone keeps telling me to go see a doctor and I understand why but I am hoping that AF will come on her own soon.

Hi Magan, I'm from Hamilton. Where are you from? I think if AF doesn't come by the end of the week I'll go see my doctor since by the end of the week I'llbe 3 seeks late. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

Oh cool I am from Chatham so not to far from you!

hi ladies. its been a while since i have been on here. been under a lot of stress here lately so we just quit tryin...ha. i just need a little bit of input from others. i had a 67 day cycle then a 37 day cycle. right now im on cd 33. like i said dh and i havent really been tryin since about july. for the past week i have had a stopped up nose. my breasts have been killing me. i have been a little dizzy here and there. last night while i was layin in bed i felt like i had to throw up but i never did. and insomnia. jeez the insomnia. i was up til 4 am this mornin and was not tired at all. i woke up at 10 the day before. why would i not be able to sleep til 4 am? i have just been relatin the stuffy nose to sinuses cuz its that time of year. the sore breasts to a bra i bought about a month ago. and the rest i have no reason for. and the bra i bought i wore it for 2 weeks with no problem then it started to dig into my right shoulder. it fit perfect when i got it. now i just dont want breasts anymore....lol. i feel dizzy now. idk wats wrong with me!!! lol.

Hi to all the newcomers! Wantababybad have you tested? I had a really stuffed up nose every morning before I got my BFP!

So, I miscarried last week. Emotionally I'm ok about it, I spotted for 3 days before it happened so I think I'd already guessed what was happening (although I also know plenty of women spot and go on to have healthy babies). I just knew something wasn't right.

All I've ever heard about miscarriages was how hard it was emotionally. But man, the physical pain was AWFUL!!! So, just have to wait for this all to pass and then onto the next cycle :wacko:

Welcome to all the new ladies. I will add you all to the front page today. Sorry it's taken a while, I've been a bit I'll with a cold.

Vankiwi honey, I am so sorry :hugs: really sad for you xxx we're here if you need us :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->