Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Oh thanks! Maybe I'll go buy a digi today and use it to show DH tonight!! I haven't told him yet so I'm trying to think of ways to tell him!!

thats what i did :). i met him from work as we were going to dinner for our 18month wedding anniversary (i know not strictly an anniversary but still important for us) and i gave him a book called 'A Dad's Guide to Pregnancy for Dummies' and said he would be needing it and then showed him my digi with those lovely words on!

Congrats Vankiwi! Hope this means we are about to get a whole bunch of bfps!!!!

I got my BPF this morning with a Clearblue digital! I'm so happy! I kinda can't believe it also, since we've been trying for so long!

Wow, so many bfps, congrats ladies!
Lets keep em comin!!!

Congrats MissOleiane! That is so exciting!!! 3 bfps in just a few days!!

Congratulations! I am loving updating the front page so much!

I just saw that piya got her bfp too, not sure if she's going to pop in here, I'll update her on the front page too!

Well done ladies, let's share some dust around and get the rest of the curvys knocked up!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

There are going to be a lot of may babies! Best month for birthdays, mine is on 6th.

Ooooh vankiwi, we conceived our bean on your birthday this year :rofl:

Yay i love that we are due so close together! There seems to be a bfp boom going on, sending all my spare :dust: to the ttc ladies xx

OMG!!!! I can't believe it!!! My OH and I went on vacation when I thought I was ovilating only to find out that I ovulated a couple days after we got back and we hadnt BD'd in 3 days and he wasnt feeling well that night so we didnt BD either. I thought I had no shot this month but decided to test at 12dpo anyway because today is our anniversary and wouldnt it just be awesome to surprise OH with that as a gift since we decided not to get anything since we had just gone away last month. Tested and omg im crying because im pretty sure I just got my first BFP after 11 months of trying!!!

Here is the pic, hope it works

Attachments

• DSCF4197.jpg
    DSCF4197.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 18
Im am still in shock! Impatiently waiting for the Drs office to open so I can call. And trying to come up with a way to tell OH when he gets home! This is the best anniversary gift EVER! Sadly I will only have about 15 mins with him when he gets home from work before I have to leave for work myself lol.
Now I am just so nervous thinking omg I really hope its a sticky bean!

Omfg! I cannot believe it! I am so happy for you Magan! We really are on a roll! There is most definitely a baby boom happening!

Congratulations!!

Thanks Jo I cant believe it either!!! I did the test when I woke up and came downstairs to spend a few mins with OH before he left for work. Then went to check on it knowing it would be negative... looked at it and went wait what? That cant be right! Had a digi on hand for this moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->