Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Can. Was supposed to take clomid 50mg this month but had an issue so no clomid this month. I would have been doing iui as well.

Well hello lovely ladies, in everyone is doing good :)

Update, docs finally found out what's going on with me and its not good, I've lost 3 stone in 4 weeks, not eating, sleeping, and mood is low. She thought it was depression but got a call today I've got dangerously high levels of cortisol in my blood which has shut
my immune system down and my body is eating all my muscle, its attacking my body so quickly she is worried that i will be in hospital soon, my aunty has the same muscle problems as me and that's contributed to heart failure, im weak and not allowed to exercise at all, treatment for this starts
Monday,
me and fella have been split up on august 10th and I've still not had any answers off him about why we are finished and i guess i never will, and that makes me sad, don't even think he wants to be friends so i have let him go and i hope he finds happiness in the future,
but for me, this is a good bye message ladies, i pray you all get your dream babies and i hope everything goes ok with everyone, going to miss you all, maybe one day in the future i will be able to come back here and join in but for me i have to start from scratch again and put my dreams of being a mum to one side and get my health back on track then get back into the dating world again, good luck girls, you are all an amazing bunch of ladies xxx

Oh Magic, we will miss you! You can still pop in and say hello once in a while but I do agree you have to take care of yourself first! Hope you get your health back up and running quickly.

Hi. I have been gone for a while. My hard drive crashed, then I had a cp right after. I am currently ntnp. I am going to catch up on the posts. Congrats on those who got bfps! Baby dust to those ttc.

Congrats StefanieC! H&H 9 months :D

Magic sorry to hear you're leaving :( I really hope you get your health problems sorted asap :hugs: xx

Omg omg omg!!!!

That's amazing news! Can you post a pic?

I've never uploaded a pic before - does this work?? https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh516/Vankiwi/IMG_1618.jpg

OMG the lines are def there aren't they!! I thought I had a digi somewhere but I don't - might have to go and buy one!! I'm 12 DPO today..... and according to FF due date would be May 22nd! Gemini baby!

yes go get a digi!! i got my bfp on 13dpo and my edd is May 17th :), we're so close together.

That is definitely a line for sure! Congratulations vankiwi! :wohoo:

yeah i did it in the middle of the afternoon on 13dpo after i'd done like 5 other tests all with bfps lol. all my tests are on the front page of my journal if you want to look, the link is in my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->