Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hey ladies just letting you know I had my appt on Friday. Everything turned out to be clear and normal, I will say that was a huge relief. The procedure it self was painful to me but the pain didn't last long. So I have a follow up on the 3rd of dec, which I can't wait for now lol. I will be prescribed clomid then if I don't conceive in the next month. So my hope is a lot better now and a lot of stress is gone. Thank you all so much for the added support!

Well done sweetie. Glad it's over now and fingers crossed it will have blown out the cobwebs and you'll get a bfp straight away!!!! :dust:

That's good news, good luck!! Fingers crossed for a :bfp: soon!

Magan - love the new scan pic!! :happydance:

Thanks guys! Vankiwi congrats hun just noticed you got another BFP!! Wishing you lots of strong and healthy vibes!!!

Thanks Magan! Early days so I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but failing a bit at that :haha:

Ya its a rough road with all the worry! I still worry at 12 weeks! Will you get extra care and scans this time? I hope and pray that your little bean is a sticky one hun!

Congrats on the bfp Meagan!!!!!! And thanks ladies I'm feeling so much better now. Af has just ended so its time for some fun lol. I realized that I've had much better sleep knowing that my chances are better. Baby dust for everyone

MrsLandry it's nice to know that you've got a shot, right!

Magan, yep I'm getting an early scan at around 8-9 weeks, and I'm going for my second beta on Thursday, so hopefully that comes back all good!! :coffee:

Hello, I hope it's ok that I join here.

I am an extra curvy lady but I have started my TTC journey, I am losing weight and have lost just over 3 stone this year.

I am taking clomid (well I took it CD 2-6, I'm now on CD9 and waiting to ovulate)

Hope to get to know lots of you :D

Hello, I hope it's ok that I join here.

I am an extra curvy lady but I have started my TTC journey, I am losing weight and have lost just over 3 stone this year.

I am taking clomid (well I took it CD 2-6, I'm now on CD9 and waiting to ovulate)

Hope to get to know lots of you :D

Welcome :hi:

Hey ladies, I was doing some figuring out yesterday and if the hsg allows me to have my bfp this month my future baby will be born right around my birthday which I think is the best birthday present ever!!!!!! Lol its a great feeling having my hope back. I feel so much better also knowing we should have the keys to our first house in another week hopefully. It feels like everything is falling right into place. I was just looking at the first page and was so happy to see all the bfps its amazing. And to all those waiting like myself lots of baby dust coming your way

Hi guys, I've got an offer for ladies on the UK, I've got an unopened bottle of Tesco Soy Isoflavones and a few IC hpts if anyone wants them? I've been too paranoid about baby to offer them til now but I think its time.

Hi guys, I've got an offer for ladies on the UK, I've got an unopened bottle of Tesco Soy Isoflavones and a few IC hpts if anyone wants them? I've been too paranoid about baby to offer them til now but I think its time.

I'd be happy to take them off your hands :)

I'd be happy to take them off your hands :)

Ok cool, send me your address by pm and I'll send them to you :). I'm going to the post office tomo anyway so I will post it then.

I hope everyone is doing good :)

I got a positive opk yesterday and got a donation in the morning (I'm using a sperm donor)
I am really hoping this is my month :D

Hey ladies long time no speak. So pleased there are so many bfps!!!!

As for me things got put on hold yet again which is so frustrating. My hubby got made redundant but luckily got another job straight away. A close family member got diagnosed with cancer and had to have emergency surgery and was very ill but is now on the way to recovery. Another family member has had a stroke and is currently in a nursing home in a terrible way. Also one of my dogs developed a serious illness and was only saved by a blood transfusion and was in the vets for two weeks at deaths door so as you can tell it has been a stressful and hectic time.

I cannot believe we are almost at the end of this year and yet again another year has gone by where I have had to spend most of it delaying TTC. I felt I was finally getting somewhere when I was using the opks and temping and it feels like I am starting from scratch yet again.

The good news is that I used my time wisely and can now say that I am a non smoker. It is such a relief not having that to worry about on top of the weight and I am pleased that I took the step. The only problem is I managed to regain all the weight I had been losing so am back to square one with that but I have already started back with the healthy eating and have been walking loads and hubby bought me Just Dance 4 to make the workouts more fun.

So I am in the weight loss frame of mind now although it doesn't seem to be budging at the moment. Going to be TTC too but have no idea where I am with my cycles etc so am going in blind at the moment which may even do the trick lol.

Hope you are all well.

Baby dust to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back