Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Yeah I had a stuffy nose both times, before I got a +HPT. With the first I was also extremely thirsty. I drank gallons!

Argh my body really is not doing good things this month!

I had positive ovulation tests on CD 16 and 17, so got a donation.

Then on CD 21, 22 and 23 (today) I have had more positive opks :(
I have no idea what's going on.

Luckily I was able to have another donation yesterday just in case.

Could some of you please look at my chart and tell me if it's looking normal?
Have I ovulated?
Am I about to?

So confused and wanna cry.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b49eb

Hi Sammi it doesn't look like you have ovulated yet but you might have JUST ovulated or are gearing up to ovulate. Gotta love those wonky cycles. Story of my life :wacko:

Argh my body really is not doing good things this month!

I had positive ovulation tests on CD 16 and 17, so got a donation.

Then on CD 21, 22 and 23 (today) I have had more positive opks :(
I have no idea what's going on.

Luckily I was able to have another donation yesterday just in case.

Could some of you please look at my chart and tell me if it's looking normal?
Have I ovulated?
Am I about to?

So confused and wanna cry.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b49eb

Hi hun, its looks to me like your body tried to ovulate, it didn't happen so its tried again. Don't rake my word for it tho as my charts were never really normal lol.

Ok ladies here is my latest update. Turns out my neausea was from gettinging ready for my move lol. I had my appt today and I am now going to start ptovera to get my cycle going and when day 2 of bleeding begins I start my first cycle of Clomid. If there is any advice or tips about the clomid you have pls let me know. I've heard and read so many things that its driving me crazy lol, but what's new there right lol! Other then that we will be spending our first night in our new house tonight. I'm so happy and excited to sleep in our new bed. Also my hubby is super excited that the appt went well today. Anyway hope everyone is well. Merry Christmas and baby dust to all!!!!!

Mrs Landry. I just did my first round of clomid days 5 to 9. ( was supposed to earlier but lot my script). I had no side effects. I took mine at bedtime which I've heard is good to ward off side effects. Good luck

I also did iui and took ovidrel (trigger) it wasn't successful though

I just started the provera Friday and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to get a period while on it or after the 10 days all I do know is my boobs are very sore

When I've taken provera period starts after last pill. Provera has progesterone, so sore boobs is not surprising on provera. I hope provera works and you can be successful soon.

Thanks, I'm hopeful it will work and yeah sore boobs are very much present lol

Latest update, finished the provera. Had af show 4 days after last pill. Then took my first cycle of clomid. Only side effect from clomid was a lot of crying. Which wasn't to bad. Ovulation should have happened if it was going to now waiting for the time to go by till I can get my blood test

Good luck mrslandry. I have no symptons on clomid. I was monitored because we did iui. However this cycle I'm on cd 40 and I think af is trying to start, like you wouldn't see it if you weren't checking kinda deal. Mine seem to take longer to appear lol.

I'm now in waiting limbo for another surgery. I walked 2.7 miles today which is 4.3 km so I'm really getting my fitness on track before this urgery and beyond.

Hello everyone, be prepared - I am feeling very sorry for myself.

Again, its been a while since I last posted on here, sorry - yet more updates, all bad.

I have left OH for the time being. My mum found out she has cancer on the 11 December so I was on the first thing steaming back home to London on the 13th to look after her. Been here since. We kind of skipped Christmas this year too - no one was in a celebratory mood. Didn't even bother with decorations or a tree.

She's extremely depressed, though she's started treatment and then will need an operation. Keeps crying all the time and having nightmares. Just went to the GP appointment with her today to get her antidepressant dosage increased and had to hear that she's been having suicidal thoughts... Can't imagine how to explain what it's like to hear your mum say that! Especially when you're a strong person usually and the person you feel you learnt to be strong from, was her.

When I visit normally, I help out around the house as my stepdad does nothing and my brother is a spoilt brat who is equally as lazy and expects her to do literally everything for them, despite her crippling arthritis. Well this time I have taken over completely though they know not to try and order me around like that! I'm hoping that will help her in some small way. I didn't think she should have to deal with this AND those two as well!

Anyway, a few months back I had to have an ultrasound as I discovered some very painful lumps near my cervix. I was told they didn't think there was anything to worry about and weren't going to investigate further as there was no history of cancer in the family, even thought mum did have precancerous cells there when she was my age. Well now, surprise, surprise - I've had to temporarily register with this GP because I still have the lumps, they are still painful and they want to screen me for cancer too. Isn't life wonderful?! As if I needed any more stress right now, any more reasons to not be able to sleep properly or things to worry about!

I'm going back to Cornwall on 13th February as my Godson is being christened on the 17th and I want to be there and sign the paperwork which is important to my friend. OH will be coming with me.

I haven't actually left OH relationship wise, just in the way that were 250miles apart at the moment. Thought, we are still not back to TTC - we're still rocky and I'm far too stressed even if by some miracle my ovaries did decide to work!

I'll be back in London again when my mum has the operation or if she just wants me to come back sooner.

I just feel so down, deflated and hopeless right now and the dreaded 'anniversary' of my M/C is this month as well on the 25th. 3 days after ill be being screened - safe to say I am beginning to despise January! One of my last guinea pig sons died the day after I got here too - I only have one left now and 5 girls. He and one of the girls are ill at the moment so I doubt they'll be there when I get back. I'm hoping OH will give them the special care I told him to so I don't have to lose them too.

Been seeing a lot of bumps around and on the TV, loads of newborns and loads of idiots who shouldn't be parents when those who do deserve it don't get the chance - actually saw a mum shouting swear words in her toddlers face a couple of days ago - wanted to slap her!

I really, really, really feel like there's no point, its never going to happen - no matter what I try, I'm never going to be a mum.

I suppose it doesn't help that even though I said I wouldn't, I did get my hopes up after losing so much weight, it might be enough to kick start my body ovulating... Guess not! And another year before the hospital will even consider helping us in any way, shape, or form following the bypass.

I really do feel like I might as well give up. I can't even talk to anyone about it either. Neither OH or I ever told anyone we were TTC - we didn't want to get anyone's hopes up or get them excited (our parents etc) until there was a reason - then the m/c happened and I just didn't want to tell them anything! Didn't know how to... I guess, even though all we've been doing recently is arguing, the only person I can talk to about how I feel right now is 250miles away. I only told a couple of my closest friends - and even then I was stingy with the details.

I just can't see how its fair that cretins like that disgusting swearing woman can have as many as they want (she had about 3 or 4!), when there are people like us who would cherish a child and don't even get a sodding chance to have 1!

And if I thought having that bypass again to lose the weight, along with all the complications which nearly killed me and turned me into an invalid for several months after would give me a better chance of having a baby, I'd do it again tomorrow, yet I'm denied the one thing I would sacrifice anything to have.

I don't even care about my career any more... Having my own family is the only thing I want. I still work but I can't explain to anyone why I just don't care about it without telling them everything else. And I'm more the bottle-it-all-up kind of person, I really don't think talking about it to anyone in real life would help me stay strong - especially when my mum is going through a load of crap herself right now and needs me to be strong.

Maybe that's why I'm feeling so depressed, having to swap roles - usually it's your mum that looks after you. I don't know, I just feel I might as well give up completely. Also have AF visiting at the mo, which can't be helping my mood.

I hope everyone else has had a better Christmas and New Year...

:dust:

Rant button off - sorry, think I just need to vent. x x x

Awww Hun. I was having those same feelings of woe me. It's normal. I hope things turn around for all of you soon. Def get the cervix bumps check out. I had dysplasia which s abnormal cells. Two procedure to cut out parts of cervix. :(

Thank you... I just think they should have screened me properly in the first place. Which bits did they remove? I'm a bit squeamish thinking about it :s

All external. I still have a shortened cervix. Just much smaller than before. I went too long without a pap smear. It something they say can change within a short period sometimes.

I'm all good now. I was very squeamish and nervous but gotta be healthy so I soldier on.

Congrats Mrs Landry!! How exciting!! Takes a while to sink in when you see it, doesn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->