Team Curvy Bumps - 135 members 35 bfps

Hey bunny :wave: so lovely to see you!

Sorry for all the awful things that you've had to go through the last few months :hugs: but well done you for not smoking! That's awesome! don't worry about the weight gain, it's got to be one thing at a time, so if you are back on the healthy eating band wagon then good for you, but don't be hard on yourself. As far as TC goes, the smoking probably will make a massive difference, so fingers crossed you can find out where you are with your cycles and get back on track!

Sometimes ignorance is bliss though, just go for it xx

Hi bunny, great to see you! Sorry you have been having a rough time, hopefully onwards and upwards from here :hugs: Massive congrats on giving up smoking, it's bound to help! :thumbup:

Hello everyone.

Sorry I haven't been around for such a long time.

I have still been losing weight but OH and I are no longer TTC. We have been having so many arguments recently and he's even been throwing the M/C back in my face so I am not sure we will even stay together much longer.

Been dealing with the deaths of some of our guinea pigs as well, who are like my furry kids. I'm still not over losing one in particular, "Pancake" that I hand-reared since birth who was so tame! He died on my birthday.

Also, we've had to start selling things to make the rent and bills so even if we were still TTC, the stress alone would make it a bad idea, I think.

I hope everyone else is having a better time of it than me.

Jo, how are you doing? I think you were 6 weeks last time I was here :wacko:

:dust: to everyone. xxx

Hi Mags :hi:

I'm good thanks, getting rather fat though! Bt for once it's allowed. You look like you've lost loads from your avatar pic! Well done! Sorry it's all been so stressful :hugs: and so sorry for the loss of your little furry babies, I know how important they were to you xxx

Hi all!
We've been TTC since April 2011 so we're coming up on 2 years. I have PCOS.
I've spent the last year losing weight and still have a bit to go. I'm hoping though that very soon I'll have a BFP! I'm hovering around the 200lb mark right now. Of course it would be ideal to have more weight gone before getting pregnant but I really really want my own little one.

Hope it's ok to join the thread!

Hi all!
We've been TTC since April 2011 so we're coming up on 2 years. I have PCOS.
I've spent the last year losing weight and still have a bit to go. I'm hoping though that very soon I'll have a BFP! I'm hovering around the 200lb mark right now. Of course it would be ideal to have more weight gone before getting pregnant but I really really want my own little one.

Hope it's ok to join the thread!

Welcome :hi:

Hi Mags :hi:

I'm good thanks, getting rather fat though! Bt for once it's allowed. You look like you've lost loads from your avatar pic! Well done! Sorry it's all been so stressful :hugs: and so sorry for the loss of your little furry babies, I know how important they were to you xxx

Thank you :flower:

Nah you're not getting fat, it doesn't count when theres a bubba in there :happydance:

Hi Reba :hi:

:dust: to all

Hi everyone , please may I join? There is too much to read back on it all but I have tried and it is so encouraging to see all those BFP's . I have a little boy 2.5 months , hubby and I have been ttc for 16 mo now finding it really really hard at the mo , trying to lose weight but am a comfort eater and doing it a lot lately :( good luck to all those stil waiting for bumps ,xxxx

Hi everyone , please may I join? There is too much to read back on it all but I have tried and it is so encouraging to see all those BFP's . I have a little boy 2.5 months , hubby and I have been ttc for 16 mo now finding it really really hard at the mo , trying to lose weight but am a comfort eater and doing it a lot lately :( good luck to all those stil waiting for bumps ,xxxx

Welcome :hi:

Argh my body really is not doing good things this month!

I had positive ovulation tests on CD 16 and 17, so got a donation.

Then on CD 21, 22 and 23 (today) I have had more positive opks :(
I have no idea what's going on.

Luckily I was able to have another donation yesterday just in case.

Could some of you please look at my chart and tell me if it's looking normal?
Have I ovulated?
Am I about to?

So confused and wanna cry.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b49eb

Hello ladies, quick question for the ladies who have gotten there bfp ( congrats btw )
I have been getting neausous and anytime I'm in the vehicle I get neausous. Now how soon did your pregnancy symptoms start cuz I'd only be 2-3,weeks along. I have an appt this Monday to find out if I am. Also my nose is more sensitive to smell. The last time I was like this was when I was pregnant before peanut left us. I don't know if I'm going crazy or am pregnant again. Also hpt don't work for me.

Mrs Landry you're already essentially 2 weeks pregnant when you ovulate, so do you mean 2-3 weeks past ovulation? If that's the case you'd be 4-5 weeks, so you could feel the odd bit of ms already. Have you tested?

Nope about a week and a half past ovulation. And home tests don't work last time I was pregnant I didn't know until I took a blood test at 10 weeks along.

I started to have nausia at 5 weeks. As for early symptoms I didnt really have any just felt like AF was coming. I did have a stuffy nose before my positive thats about it for early symtoms for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->