Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Oh no! The wind I've been getting lately is not good, must not eat baked beans between now and scan, will only cause trouble!

woo love the scan pic MrsS :D

:rofl: at them being able to spot wind :rofl:

Yeah it was a bit embarrassing! He just kept saying it was everywhere and I was thinking how the hell can it be everywhere?! Surely it's in my bowel not like all over my abdomen and floating around my uterus. Lol x

you should have followed the rule "better out than in" then it really would have been everywhere :rofl:

Hi ladies, been AWOL today, apologies. Annie and Jelly so sorry to hear, wishing you lots of dust for this cycle, really hope it works out for you this time round, keep believing.

MrsS, arghhhh can't believe they can see wind! Your lil tortoise is so cute though!!

Rach, I just burst out laughing at your last comment :rofl:

Laura, thanks for the buddy add, will add you as a buddy when I'm back on my laptop, I have a habit of buggering up my sig when I change it on my phone! :haha: x

Grrrr someone on my Facebook is all "bla bla bla. Midwife didn't tell me stopping smoking can cause depression. Is it worth stopping?"

Had to stop myself going batshit crazy at her

I'd have to say something! Stupid dickhead! I heard someone say not long ago they couldn't wait to go back on subbed after 1st Tri. As its safe. U just can't go on in 1st tri cos it reduces ur frolic acid absorption! Some people r pathetic. If u can't restrain from things for the love of ur child then what can u for!??

I don't know why people feel the need to go on sunbed full stop... So bad for your skin! And so many good fake tans around nowadays

I go on before holiday a few times for a base tan and that's it. I've got a fab fake tan from savers for like 2.99 or something it's brilliant. Only put it on for a night out tho. Not ones of these people who can be arsed to do it all the time tho. Bugger that. I'm too lazy!

This thread is so quiet nowadays

I get my blood results on Monday. Couldn't get an appointment sooner than that. I'm betting on PCOS. But that's ok - we can move on to treating it!

It is isn't it Laura. U need a journal on here. Ive done one now. I stalk most the gb girls journals. It's busier than this thread now. They r in all the girls siggys. I do love this thread to come back to tho.
I've got my fingers crossed ul get a nice surprise and things are ok for u.
Yay to ur new siggy! We went to Disneyland but would love to go Disney world!

Yeah see I would have a journal but I have my blog. Maybe when I get a new laptop - mine died spectacularly so I'm writing from my phone.

And yay for disneyworld! I'm hoping we has a small person by then...

Hope this thread doesn't die :-(

I don't think it will. We r here til we all get our bfps and move to the preg boards xx promise x
Come stalk me, jo, fran and rach. We r always online chatting away xx

I shall do once laptop is back. Then I have a bit more control :)

Hopefully getting an iPad next Thursday.

TTC wise I've decided to cut everything but my b50 complex and folic acid. No more soy, no nothing.

Maybe it'll work...

Hi Laura, you're safely in my siggy now! :thumbup: Good luck with your blood results, but like you say if they find something then you can start being treated, and moving closer that that BFP you desperately want.

I went to Florida when I was little, MIL wants to go for her 60th in a couple of years, I am adamant I WILL have a little person with me by then too!

Yay for siggy and thanks for good wishes :)

I've never been but DP went when she was younger. We're going with DPs mum and sis... Still not sure how I feel about that but we'll see how it goes :)

There's only so much you can take of the inlaws isn't there? I'm hoping when we go we'll either be in apartments or a big enough villa we can get away from them every now and again!

We've found a hotel that has two bed suites. One room for them, one for us. And a kitchen and stuff, so if we have a bubs milk prep won't be a problem

I'll always stalk this thread but as we chat loads, mostly it happens in the journals. Mainly as we don't want to clog up other peoples threads with a load of crap (well that's me :haha:)

We regularly go away with the in laws :( at least once a year, every other year it's twice because they go away at Christmas and we take it in turns.
Sometimes I wish Dave would realise the sacrifices I make by doing this instead of it just being the two of us but as we usually go on walking holidays with the dog then it sort of makes sense that we all hire a cottage together.

Dave doesn't know yet, but this WILL be changing once baby is here. We will have our own family and I will be gently persuading him to have holidays with just us. A.k.a putting my foot down!

God I'd never go on holidays with my inlaws!! I think you're all very accommodating and brave!

We have been away with my folks, but Stu really enjoys it and encourages it, so of course I don't mind! But sometimes it's nice to go away just 'us'. And with Christmas baby's first is always at home for us, this year we're going to Stu's nanny's and next year we'll be home. His family live all over to it makes it really hard and Stu always feels torn between his mum and his dad. We didn't see his mum at all over Christmas last year and she got Liv's birthday wrong, hence why I don't have much time for her!

EDIT; I've been to Disney twice, very lucky, and I'd love to go again, but will be a few years off, maybe when my dad hits 60, that seems a good time to go! We stayed in a hotel first time and a villa the next, definitely recommend a villa, they're reasonably priced, massive and much more comfortable to chill out in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->