Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

When we had the chemical it was day 25 and 26. I reckon we'll stick with that as ov for me is day 27/28 so if we do morning on day 26 should be fine.
Useful to know, though :)

Annie - would recc the reflexology. I didn't use it for fertility, but towards the end of my last pg and have to say I felt heaps better after and it was just so relaxing. Really hope SMEP works for you this month

Laura, sounds like a good plan with the donation dates, hope you can understand your results when they come in!

Have a good feeling for September!!

My god sister is having eggs put back in on 12th October. The timing would be amazing if we both got pregnant.

DOH I meant October as September is pretty much gone! Left my brain at work clearly!

Laura that would be amazing, fingers crossed for both of you xx

Want this one so much. Timing would be amazing for Orlando too. I'm hoping the month off will help

Well last night some troll on another forum told me I'm too fat to get pregnant and should lose weight for the health of my child. I'm a size 16/18 and most of that is boob... And I've lost a stone recently... But who gives a shit.

Then someone I know told me its selfish to have a donor baby instead of adopting. Right. Yes. Just because we're a gay couple we should adopt.

Think it's time to disappear for a few days

that's just ridiculous Laura! How do these people get through life? I imagine them to be really ugly with warts and never speak to normal people, only chat online and deliberately say things to get a reaction because they don't have any other human interaction.
Bloody weirdos!

I just think it's sad to feel that bad about yourself that you have to judge others when you know nothing about them. It's obviously only to make themselves feel better. Why would what you decide to do with your life, affect them in anyway!?

Of course it will but that's what they wanted. A throwaway comment for them and for you to feel shit!

I've seen your photos, you are not too fat for a baby, and as for being selfish because you aren't adopting! Well that's not even worth dignifying with a response. You will have a baby that is blood related to one of you! Adoption is just another option available to anyone that is struggling or anyone that would rather that be their first choice. If I followed their logic then I would be being selfish for being pregnant and buying my own dog. In their world I should have saved a stray dog and adopted a child. Regardless of whether I was straight or gay or black, white or blue. That's just not relevant at all.

I SMH :nope:

Laura :hugs: I am completely speachless (and really angry for you) at what these stupid stupid people say to you... How ignorant can you get?? Some people should just be shot or something :grr:

I'm not surprised you are :hugs: The main thing is, though, you know that they're wrong. You've got loads of other people around you who know they are wrong and are...and will continue to support you through your journey to get your little bundle of love :hug:

Aw lau ignore the pathetic waste of spaces! U have us on here huni. There's nothing at all wrong with what u and ur wife r doing. U want to bring a child into this world for the same reason as anyone else. Love! Xx

Yuck. Ignore them! It is so not any of their business, you would think that unconventional couples and families would be supportive of each other when they will all have been treated badly and subjected to homophobic judgements at some point in their lives by society! Where's the solidarity?! You are definately not too big to have a baby, that's ridiculous. And why should gay/lesbian couples be expected to adopt and straight couples not? Silly people. X

Agreed with what all the ladies have said above. How awful. Some people give no regard to other people's feelings at all. 'Keep calm and carry on' I say lol.

Morning ladies. How r we all. Is anyone else in the tww then? I'm 6dpo today zero symptoms and temp drop to coverline today. Boo!!!

Just back from dr. Am part of the metformin club. Yup... It's PCOS

Noticed ur temp is back up Lisa xx

Just back from dr. Am part of the metformin club. Yup... It's PCOS

Noticed ur temp is back up Lisa xx

I like to think I'm proof you can do it with pcos. I got my BFP despite it as have loads of ladies So its defo more than possible. It's good they have given you something to regulate :)

Of course. It's not the worse news. I was hoping for metformin also... At least we now have a plan.

If I'm not pregnant in 3 months it's onto clomid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->