Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I love the cb digis. No squinting for a line. They're not as sensitive I know but I know when I get my bfP (one day!!!) they will make it more real for me

First response do digis in the US.:. They say "yes" or "no". Thought that was interesting. And CB do digi preg tests that are like their ov tests - as in you put the stick in. You get like five sticks and a handle thingy.

I like digits too. Even if I get a big definite line il still do digi as I'm gonna get Alfie to show DH over FaceTime hopefully I won't have to wait too long to do it xx

Watching 999 What's your emergency on Channel 4. Wondering why some of us are having trouble etting pregnant and yet these Neanderthals have kids and treat them like they do. Yeah... That's fair

aww that would be a lovely way to tell him Lisa, so hope this is your cycle :D

Watching 999 What's your emergency on Channel 4. Wondering why some of us are having trouble etting pregnant and yet these Neanderthals have kids and treat them like they do. Yeah... That's fair

I'm watching that too and thinking the exact same thing! The parents doing the individual interviews are disgraceful.

I spoke to a lady the other day who said "my one year old wanted my phone so I gave it to him, then he fell off the bed and was crying. I put him in front of the tv with the iPad and he seems fine now..."

Really wanted to shout at her

Omg that's awful! Alfie is allowed a go on the iPad but he gets a time limit and I sit with him. Or he plays games on cbeebies site which r usually counting games etc x

Of course it's all a form of stimulation, but it's almost like she gave him the phone to play with so she wouldn't have to look after him. Makes me ill :-(

I get so narky over this stuff. I just want a child. I know I'll be a good mum - I know we all will. So why do these Neanderthals have gorgeous babies and we get bloody BFN :-(

Sorry. Downer

I'm not watching that programme and I am glad I'm not, would be shouting at the tv, really unfair how the world works sometimes!

Oh don't get me started on all that- there's a family across the road from me. They're complete scroungers. They sit outside their house (yes, they sit in the driveway of their house for whatever reason) in their dressing gown or just their PJs. Smoking. And drinking. At 10 O'Clock in the morning. With their two year old. Just knocking back the lager. They do this all day. And then I hear them out in the driveway at 11pm playing with their little girl. She's two. She should be in bed, not being stimulated outside with toy trucks and stuff while you booze and smoke...

:grr:

Makes me so sad :-(

There's a family at the top of my road like that. The kids are out until 1 or 2 am ... Their eight year old doesn't wear anything below her waist. And dont get me started on their poor dog

Some people should really not be allowed to reproduce (or keep animals)...

temps right down to pre-O levels this morning. Not even going to bother testing :cry: AF will be here today :cry:

oh she will be-I'm not even going to kid myself. Totally gutted. Its getting harder each cycle. Cycle 14 here I come :cry

Annie I'm really sorry, hope she doesn't arrive and your temps are just playing a cruel trick on you but we're all here for you if she does. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->