Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Thanks Lisa...guess we just need to try and giv DH's SA another go, and keep plugging away at more of what we're doing...

Symptoms sounding good ... so you still testing tomorrow???

Hi Lisa. My ms is terrible. Has been since 5 weeks and doesn't show signs of slowing yet! Have had a lot of trouble with work as so knackered, had to go off sick some night shifts as vomiting so much. Ah well all worth it. I hadn't really thought about this bit tbh and have found it quite hard throwing up all day and stuff. Hopefully not for too long but as long as babe is ok then fine. Xx

Eeeek

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/FF81FD53-1D2E-4FA8-B27A-48DF1A4E55F7-2361-0000029DE1D3AE5E.jpg

My first one wasn't even that strong. I did a digi to check I wasn't going crazy in the end. Fingers crossed for you that line will darken up nicely.

Thanks ladies. Gonna tell hubby Sunday I think. Hoping il get a darker line by then x

YAY! The gold medals are still rolling in! Congrats again!

Ahhhhhh congrats Lisa!!!! Was really hoping this one would w the one for you xxxx

I'm never off my iPad since I got it. I wondered for ages do I actually need an iPad. Wat will I use it for... Blah blah. I've had the laptop put maybe three times since ha x

Sorry for double post

DP just bought Diva magazine and me and her are in it! They did an article about donor babies... I did ask them to tell us if they used anything we gave them, but it's all good so don't mind either way :)

Damn it! Just had positive opk and dh is away until tomorrow night *sigh*

Don't panic huni. See what tomos is like? U won't necessarily O yet. Can be anywhere between 12 and 36hours yet.

When was ur last bd? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->