Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Ooh, exciting Laura-might have to try find that tomorrow

Lisa, I meant to but just got in- will try catch it on catch up-was it any good?

It pulled at the heart strings but maybe as its so close to home xx

Hey Laura, you're famous! That's really great, hopefully it gives you a bit of a bit of positivity to move forward with.

Oh and you may of noticed I've finally got my bean up as my avatar. Pic isn't too great as I just snapped it with my webcam. Sorry it's taken so long but laptop only just got fixed. I'm thinking all gender guesses based on head shape are invalid as I have a huge square forehead and I'm a girl, obviously.

Hi ladies!

I'm back from my holiday now, had a fab time but a little bit glad to be back to reality (and the internet!). I ov'd while away, on my wedding anniversary none other, so am really glad that my body has finally moved on from the miscarriage. We got lots of BDing done so got my fingers crossed I have a little egg and swimmer union going on inside at the minute! I know it's more likely that I'll not catch this cycle but am feeling positive about it and hopefully thinking positive might help.

Hope you're all ok, missed chatting on here!

Yay frans back!

Here's today's test

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/844E70D5-A3E4-4AC1-A15F-61607AAC445B-1092-000001418D5AC4FC.jpg

and also the pic of all to show progression. The 1st two are from 9dpo 2pm and the last one is just under 48hrs later (this am)

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/F26FF123-86FF-49D1-8696-8CCEBB61A761-1092-000001418796BA09.jpg

Haha Lis I just wrote in my journal to tell you to post a pic! Great minds think alike! Hopefully this time next week I'll be able to do the same! Loving being in the 2ww, so exciting! :happydance:

I hope so Jo, me and more from GB bumps! Let's hope we have lots of October BFPs. I agree with the progression too, definitely darker Lis. X

There's not much of a difference in the middle but I've done two everyday. And isn't it every 48 hours u should expect a difference. So the first two and the last one is about 40 hours apart x

I see a difference too :)

Can I be next as well please?

The metformin is making me feel hellish :-( terrible nausea

My sister takes it and earned me that I would feel like hell. She had bad nausea and diarrhoea for a month. No toilet issues yet but I feel RIDICULOUSLY sick.

Was bad because I went to a late night show at the theatre last night and saw some friends - could barely talk at times as I just felt like I was going to hurl :-(

Oh no that's not very good Laura. Hope it passes quicker for you than it did with your sister. I hope you join the preggers ladies too, I hope we all do, everyone I have come across on here has had their own battles with ttc, one way or another, and I think everyone really deserves their shot at being a mum, you're all such lovely ladies and I wish we all get our BFPs and sticky beans as soon as possible.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm so fed up ladies... I feel like I keep getting left behind... All my friends IRL are on baby 2 or 3. I've been part of a thread on here for almost 2 years-from wtt then mid last summer we all progressed to TTC together-there's literally about 3 of us who don't yet have our little ones or are pregnant already-some are even about to start TTC the next... And on here there's just a couple of us left... Don't get me wrong, I'm delights for each and every one of you, really I am, but I'm so fed up as well... In a week and a half's time I should have been celebrating my little one's 4th birthday...instead I'm fed up and trying to figure why after 14 month we haven't even seen a hint of a bfp... :cry:

I feel like time is slipping away from me too...

Sorry I'm on a downer :(

Annie I understand some of how you're feeling and I hate to trot out a cliche, but our time will come - it will xxxxx

Feel free to rant here when you want to xxxxxxxx

Sorry you're so upset today Annie, I know it's hard when most of your friends have babies or are pregnant, mine are exactly the same, three of my friends had babies while I was on holiday this week, I am visiting another friend tomorrow who had hers just before we went, and then in the afternoon I'm seeing another friend with her baby who is 8 months. I only have one close friend left who doesn't have a baby or a bump in fact.

It does get me down, but then equally sometimes it gives me hope, if all of these people can get pregnant then so can I. It may take me longer than some others and I might have to try harder than some but I have no doubt that one day I will get that baby in my arms and it's that hope/belief that gets me through.

I believe you will get your baby too Annie and I hope you can be strong until that day you see those two little lines. And I really hope you don't have to wait to long. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->