Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

With my friends I'm the odd one out being married and preggo. None of them want to do either, altho they are very excited about being aunties. My DH's friends are a bit different as one couple got married a few months ago and she is about to pop and another couple got married at the beginning of the month.

Most of my friends don't have children yet

I just took my second lot of metformin. Really dreading if the nausea will get worse as I'm on a night shift tonight

How old are all of you ladies? If you don't mind me asking! I'm 30, 31 in January. My DH is 30 too. x

Oh no Laura not nice but who cares if it gets u ur much deserved BFP!? :happydance:

Annie I know what u mean a few months back everyone seemed to be telling me they were pregnant, some even by accident or first month of trying. I was happy for them of course but inside I wanted to scream.... Why not me!? When's it my turn. U won't ever get left behind as we r all here for u and everyone else too. We r here together til we all get our babies xx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was 30 in march and DH was 32 in April x

I'm 23... and my name is Jess btw, I realised I never told anyone! Xx

I'm 34 in Jan...DH is 37... we wanted to have 2-3kids but just not sure it'll happen now...

Thanks for all your kind words... :hugs:

Hi jess. Nice to call u by ur name instead of MrsS.

Jelly how was ur opk this today? Xx

I'm 32, Dave is 33 in October. We were 27 when we started ttc :(

Omg I'm really struggling with metformin side effects :-(
TMI but am on night shift and have spent a fair amount of time in the loo. Had to explain to supervisor what was wrong as she thought I was just taking the piss. Whoops

Haha did she think U were going for cheeky naps. Lol I used to do that when I was hungover. Go lay down in the disabled toilet in work.

Hope u feeling better today babe. And ur body gets used to the drug xx

Feel much better for being home cuddling with my doggys :)

Night ladies xx

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/41B60AC3-C5B4-4EF5-B5A9-05B56BD9649A-1878-000001F2FA6B7BC9.jpg
Will leave you all with this super cute "night night"

Positive opk. Discussing donations with my donor starting tomorrow. The cheapest are usually positive for a good few days, so thinking we're going to do tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday if still positive then

That's great Laura, good luck!

Ps your doggies are cute, what are they called?

They're my snuggle butts :)

Wanted to share this with you guys. Sunrise I took on my way home this morning. Made me feel really happy

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/27293643-2EBD-4674-8FCA-1812ED66F18C-1350-0000024459EE9926.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->