Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Who created the Team GB Badge you all have? I want to make one for Stress Free TTC but I can't find a good website to do it?

Thank you :flower:

hmm was it Laura? I can't remember now actually

ah no just looked back it was paula181 who made it, she doesn't visit this thread now don't think so maybe you could pm her Twag?

It is ok I think I have done it :thumbup: thank you though :flower:

The smiley was gone this morning but the OPKs still look positive. Gah! Super worried about my timing :-( especially with no real temp rise as of yet

Try not to worry too much :hugs: maybe get another donation just to put your mind at ease :shrug:

Maybe a slow rise lau? If ur temp continues to rise I think ul get crosshairs for maybe 1st?? Based on ur cm. could u get another donation in to be doubly sure? Xx

Nah no point Lis. It's creamy now and cervix is low and shut tight. I think ov might hav been yesterday or day before x

Uve still got good chance if it was yest and even better if day before xx

Sounds like your donation timing was good. The waiting game begins! xxx

Hey jess, how u and little beany doing? Over 14 weeks wow! Ul know what flavour in less than 6weeks xx yay

Hiya, all good here thanks! Hope you are too. No I won't, I'm staying Team Yellow! Xx

Good for you Jess :D I would burst wanting to know but I do get why people don't find out :)

Same as me. I would buckle I think. But I bet that "it's a ...!" Moment in the delivery room is pretty magical!

Yeah. Of course I would love to know but I have been at so many births and there is something so special when people go through all of labour and find out at the end. Really worth the wait! X

I'm glad you're waiting...if I ever get pregnant I'll stay team yellow...

I found out. I would of stayed yellow but everyone around me was convinced baby was a boy and I started to worry they'd struggle to accept a girl so I wanted to give them the time to adjust. Not that it proved necessary.
Hope you're all doing well. Fingers crossed for more bfps soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->