Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I'm just being neurotic because my dirt +opk wasn't until this morning. I thought I had stoves but compared to this mornings positive they weren't positive... If you know what I mean

That's okay. The day before O is ideal if it was this morning. It takes those swimmers a while to get there! X

I think they say the day before o is the best day if you just get once chance at it so hopefully it'll be perfectly timed!

i got my +opk the day after BD in the month i got preggo so very positive!

That was EXACTLY what I needed to hear. Thankyou stef! You're a star!

So odd that I'm thanking you for having sex on a certain day... Haha

That was EXACTLY what I needed to hear. Thankyou stef! You're a star!

So odd that I'm thanking you for having sex on a certain day... Haha

hehe thats ok :thumbup:. sorry i've not been about i've been feeling pretty horrific so have not been able to do much at all.

And omg you're 12 weeks tomorrow!

i know, its insane! not long til my scan now! yay! but still no sign of a booking appointment :nope:

Booo! That's nhs for you...
hope the sickness eases up!

Just watching Bridget jones. I love the bit where she thinks she's pregnant and is explaining in the chemist to the Germans...

"I am... On back... And he machen sie lieben with... Me" "no! Frauline meeets Frau... Boy. And now possible mit BEBE..."

Literally makes me roll on the floor laughing!

It just makes me die. Love love love! And "come the fuck on Bridget" in the first movie... I literally say that all the time!

When I had a blackberry... I called it Bridget. Purely because when it was being crap and slow I could say "oh come the fuck on Bridget!"

What an exciting life I lead...

i just said something similar to this in your journal, i think i got confused about where i had already replied lol.

Ha ha love Bridget Jones it is great film a classic :thumbup: oh but I love horror films :haha: DH and I first date was to go see The Hills Have Eyes :haha: :blush:

Ah I love those films. Especially around Xmas time. U know its Xmas when Bridget jones and love actually is on the tv xx

I love LOVE ACTUALLY too :thumbup: it is defo a Christmas feel good film

Oh I think this thread needs to be reduced back down to 20 BFP's :flower:

Love Actually is the best film. At Xmas DH and I have a list of films that we always watch.
Elf, Nativity!, It's a Wonderful Life, Love Actually and Miracle on 34th St. I can't wait for Xmas! :xmas9:

Oh I think this thread needs to be reduced back down to 20 BFP's :flower:

No it doesn't Twag, all of us who've had losses still got our BFPs, we just have the opportunity to get more than one! :thumbup:

:hugs:

So sorry to hear your news Twag, only just realised :hugs: I won't alter the amount as I never did for any of the other losses. They were still :bfp: afterall :)

Also watched Edge Of Reason last night, never tire of those films and Love Actually and Notting Hill I love too :D Oh and Four Weddings, all of them really :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->