Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Wasted because I am in my fertile period now and DH is working 12+ hours a day so no TTC happening :nope:

Awww sorry to hear that twag. Would he not even be tempted if you put your best underwear on and strutted round in from of him? My OH works a lot and I tend to just have to force things to make anything happen. I know it's not ideal but if it means you're in with a chance anything is worth a try? :shrug:

:nope: it is ok just will take this month as a break I guess let my body recover :thumbup:

Those look like some nice high temps :thumbup: :dust:

Thanks ladies, I'm excited too. Can't wait for that little faint line to appear, because it will appear, you hear me little bfp line, you WILL appear!! :haha: Think ttc has finally driven me crackers!

Ladies, after a good break from BnB, I've now returned a stress free Anna with a new outlook on life and TTC. The year mark hit me hard, and it was downhill from there for the last few months, but now I'm back on form and feeling good...going with the flow...

Good for you Anniepie. A breath of fresh air for me over in crazy land here! :hi:

I'm refusing to go crazy quite like I got again- I can really see that I could have ended up in the loony bin/it coming between DH and myself/getting sick because of it... And all not conducive to a :bfp: There have been times in the last few months when I've literally cried my heart out for days... not good...

So when is test date Cheska?

Been there Annie. Think my particular meltdown is on this thread somewhere xx

OK off topic but does anyone know where I can create a sticker for my signature like the Team GB one?

Thank you :flower:

So when is test date Cheska?

Testing is all the time twag! I started on Tuesday and have been testing each morning since. I am a poas addict! We all keep seeing line but it's wishful thinking more than a real line! I wouldn't advise testing all the time to everyone but I don't mind seeing the BFNs each morning, it doesn't really bother me.

I think I've posted this on here before, but seeing the bfn's actually helps me not get my hopes up...weird I know, but hey :shrug:

Yeh that's exactly the same with me Annie, I am generally a positive person and I find that I assume I am pregnant and need to see the BFNs to bring me back down to earth a bit! Horses for courses I guess, some people get really upset by seeing BFNs and maybe if i'm still going in another years time I probably will be too, but this is how I like to do it for now.

Hey lovelies, sorry Twag that bean didn't stay this time. I didn't realise as I'm not on the journals, only on this thread. Sorry to hear that :cry:

I hope you are all okay and not going TTC crazy. I'm never sure if me updating on here is not really what the TTC girls want to hear... Please tell me not to talk about baby if you're not feeling it! I do totally understand.

All well in my camp at the moment, back on my normal shifts now and feeling fine with it so that is good. DH is doing the Movember thing but he already had a beard so has just shaved that off and left the tash... slightly bizarre but oh well! :wacko:

Went to a friend's house last night and they insisted on watching scary films in the dark which I HATE. I absolutely cannot stand scary films and then I was freaked out all night! Not fun!

:hugs: and :dust:

Good to see you mrsS! I'm exactly the same with scary films - just avoid them!

I think my opk is fading https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/85EFA271-A840-47F2-8A61-20BF5CF78BAB-2674-0000038BD0B0B984.jpg

Donation was yesterday so I'm hoping my timing was ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->