Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hey Annie. How u feeling huni pie? Any symptoms yet?

Hi jelly when is AF due? R u testing before at all or do u have the will power. Even with the poas pusher in here.... Ah hem... Jo... Well to be fair most of us r haha x

Wow looks like I've stumbled in at a very exciting time!! Good luck ladies that are in the tww :dust::dust::dust:

Twag- sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

And I see the number of BFPs has gone up again - to whom do I owe a congratulations??

Hi Lisaloo how are you feeling? I bet its all feeling real now!

AF is due on Saturday, but I wont test before then. I've had no symptoms at all apart from every month I get cramps/ twinges and tmi gassy. It always seems to be around the same dates though. Everything gets very quiet before af so I am at that stage now, and that always makes me feel very hopeful as lots of ladies say when they fall pregnant they done get many symptoms at all. 4 days to go.

Hey Lisa :hi: I'm doing really good this month thanks. That time away from BnB to reflect really helped :thumbup:

I'm starting to itch to test, but going to try and hold out a couple of days. FF reackons I'm 6dpo, I think I'm 5... yesterday I felt some twinges in my uterus area. Today I've been getting some waves of nausea. But I'm sure I can also explain those away for other reasons...

Lisa- can't beileve you're almost in double figures :wohoo:

Ahhhhh good luck ladies, whenever you test. Annie, I tested from 6dpo and didn't get my BFP until 11dpo. The initial few days were fine because I didn't expect to see anything with it being so early, but when I got to 9 and 10 days I started losing hope because I thought I might start to see something. Just keep positive and hopefully you'll see that second little line in the next few days! x

As I've said before, I completely prefer to test early as it manges my expectations :dohh: I KNOW I won't see anything at 6dpo, but it also helps curb my excitement...

Yep I agree Annie. Do it whatever way is best for you, and if you like poas early then we're all here to encourage you along the way! :haha:

bit of advice needed ladies, I had my smiley on cd 15 ( its always between 15/16) so which day would you say I ovulated? I know its hard to say cos its anything between 12-48 hours after the smiley right? I dont temp sorry, but just curious if bd was right this time.

Also its my Birthday Thursday so a BFP would be a lovely present by Saturday lol!

It's hard to tell cos each person is different, but I tend to O the day after I get my positive OPK...

Hope you get a birthday :bfp:

I was also going to say the day after too. That's the general rule I think but not always.

Also hoping you get your Bday bfp :dust:

I get three days of positives and mine varies which day, but I'd go with what the others have said, I think I'm not the norm for opks. Fingers crossed for a belated birthday present for you hun!

Jelly - I would go with the day after. I am pretty sure that I have a really short surge because the month I got my bfp I got a positive opk at 5pm and we DTD at 12:30pm that night. That was the only time we did it that close and it was THE month. So although I would say usually the day after, it is possible to have a short surge too. Incidentally, my ov day was still classed as the day after the positive by FF and temps confirmed it.

I think I ov the day of a positive. My temps look like it this month and the one month I had a chemical pregnancy the donation was two days before +opk

Thanks Annie. It's flying. 3 weeks til scan! Can't wait.

I hope both u and jelly get ur bfps this weekend. In fact it would be amazing for Mm my buddy's to get theirs this cycle.

I heard beanys HB tonight on my angelsounds Doppler. Could t believe it. Wasn't really expecting anything this early. Well chuffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->